Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 64. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Maybe yes and maybe not, yes some ICO's move faster than BITCOIN BTC becauae of easy transaction, and maybe not coz some ICO's moving slow due delayed transaction which lack of developer in processing due heavy traffic in thier website. All i can say about BITCOIN is that they maybe slow or fast as long as it takes more investor or trader the BITCOIN is a fiat coin which is usually used by government, legally bond with secrecy and security of your account.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Right now, it seems people convert into a few different currencies to get funds across quickly. A lot of cryptocurrency rely on central exchanges for trading purposes. However, moving money quickly between different platforms has proven to be increasingly difficult. The Bitcoin network is either slow or too expensive. Users are looking for new solutions in the form of altcoins. Finding the right currency to do so is not all that easy, though. It seems there are some reasons why people flock to specific currencies.

Activity: 140
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

In my opinion, Bitcoin has been traveling fast since it was made bitcoin, but currently bitcoin is a bit slow for travel, but it's also not so left behind with altcoin for a while. So I still believe Bitcoin will rise and more stable.
Activity: 15
We all know that cryptocurrency world gain so much popularity. Lots of new born cryptocurrencies has been launched because of the wide adaptation of blockchain technology.But I think because the number of Bitcoin transactions in the day is too much. So Bitcoin handles slower transactions than any other coin
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin still become primary investment in cryptocurrency. But with more than 1500 cryptocurrency in market, many peoples have more invesment option. Maybe thats why bitcoin dominance decline from 60% in december and right now below 40%. Large community can help the price if the communities hold their coin
Activity: 82
As regards project development, Bitcoin is clearly slower than several altcoins. This is very obvious. However, since the entire crypto market is not doing as good as it should, all the cryptos, good or not, promising or merely crap, good coins or shitcoins are going down. It levels the playing field somehow. But the biggest reason why Bitcoin remains to be on top despite its slow upgrade is that it is the beginning of crypto. It is the godfather, it is the foundation.
Activity: 87
In my opinion, sooner or later the price of a coin depends on the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin price movement also affects price fluctuation of other coins. So in that case I don't think that other coins move and develop or grow faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Lots of new born cryptocurrencies has been launched because of the wide adaptation of blockchain technology.And if you see top ten cryptocurrencies you can see all of them have the same chart.all altcoin still lead by bitcoin until now.
Activity: 28

No, you don't have to worry about it, Bitccoin is the king and always will be the King.
Remember that!
Trust me!
Activity: 27
Personally, I think it all depends on Bitcoin. It's stability gives it that edge over other coins. With the advent of other coins and learning the mistakes of their predecessors, I think they might make a move or two  faster than the bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Faster than bitcoin? Of course, this is understandable! Only coins exist a huge variety, most of them will never be in demand, but even they grow faster than bitcoin, because for a coin with a tiny capitalization grow 10 times easier than bitcoin to grow by 10%!
Activity: 392
More or less like that, many new coins are starting to grow faster than the old coins. Maybe that's because they imitate the old coin process to be able to continue to grow and survive in order not to lose they investors. Nowadays many new coins have their own investors like bitcoins that almost all crypto users have, crypto users are starting to invest their money into new coins that have a greater potential to earn good profits for long-term investments, trading and even mining.
Activity: 182
let me put it this way - yes, other coins move faster, faster up and faster down, and this very fact makes other coins much less stable than bitcoin. And it maybe considered as a good option for short-term investments, but today is definitely not the right time for such investments.
Activity: 140
There might have chances to some extent that other coins move faster than the bitcoin because it in human instinct that if some is going down weather it gives you more he will always seen the thing which is is going up rather giving less.
Activity: 406
It seems to me that slow gradual growth is not so bad. Especially if you invest in the long term, then for you it is more profitable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I do not think so. the movement of bitcoin or altcoin irregular. and they are connected. if the bitcoin price drops then altcoin will follow but there are some altcoins that are not affected by the movement of bitcoin, when the altcoin is experiencing a large amount of demand.
Activity: 602
yes, the price of bitcoin can not grow as fast as the prices of some other altcoins, but if you are engaged in long-term investments, then this should not be a problem for you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256

most people nowadays tend to match bitcoin in other crypto currency, for me this context is technically wrong. Bitcoin is the hardest coin , it the most reputable coin in crypto currency , it is like the dollars in the real world which we all know the king of all currency. when the price of bitcoin drops, it will affect all alternative coins because it is the foundation ,it is the basis of all coins , so it is technically wrong to make or to match the bitcoin any other coins because bitcoin is the foundation of all coins.
Activity: 251
if sometimes it is slow but surely the other currencies are faster both up and down and some are frozen in time in canco bitcoin is very dynamic although it moves very slowly surprises every day with a change in trend It has daily and constant movement and is world news every time but there are some coins that nobody knows them. Bitcoin is definitely the leader
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
Coins that climb rapidly by and large have a littler market top and furthermore attempts to tackle true issues, and endeavor to frame a genuine arrangement as opposed to being a digitized money. Coins that take care of these kind of issues pick up enthusiasm from individuals rapidly, and when there is more supply, coin costs tend to rise rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: