Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 60. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0
If we talk about short investments yes the altcoins move faster as compared to bitcoin. I have seen many altcoins running at double price after a span of few months , but thats not for long term . If you see last year big altcoins which were at the peak that time , now hardly ranks a good position but bitcoins kept its number 1 spot eveytime slow gainer but reliable in the market
Activity: 45
Some coins are raising and moving faster than bitcoin. Bitcoin may slow but bitcoin is the leader coin of  all coins...cause it is more established than other coin and more capitalized.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Indeed, I also think that bitcoin is very slow in following the competition with the new crypto currency.Bitcoin price is much steady than the other coins.

Bitcoin is very slow? I don't think so. I know for sure that Bitcoin is staying at a certain price these past couple of months but I don't think other crypto currencies is moving faster so that means there are no competitions. Just looking at the price of ETH you can already see the difference of the movement price of Bitcoin compared to ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I think Bitcoin remains the fastest rising and falling price. Even if marketcap is down, Bitcoin's price always drops early, followed by Altcoin.But we can not see from the rapid rise of prices. Because that's not the real benchmark.
Activity: 33
well i think bitcoin is not like another coin but rather faster. The current price of Bitcoin is very costly. The current price is much higher than the previous price. And it is expected that the future may grow further. When Bitcoin gets legitimized in the world, its price will increase further and If you have that coins then hold it in a long time because it will bring you in a good life and you need to be patience until the right time comes so wait for that day
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Decentralization means you don't have to pass through middle institutions or third parties every time you do a transaction. There are no more central bodies through which you need to go through before your transactions are approved. But insofar as development decisions are concerned, it is always the team that is responsible for it. In other words, there is still a body of developers that will determined the fundamental direction of the project itself.
Activity: 24
When I bought Ripple, it moved faster... Both up and down.  Grin
Activity: 65
Indeed, I also think that bitcoin is very slow in following the competition with the new crypto currency.Bitcoin price is much steady than the other coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Yes,  there are some coins that moves faster.  But there are some that stay for long and will eventually move in a very fast movements. But,  i see to it that i will invest in a more secure coin.
Activity: 257
If we compare the growth of coins in percent, then of course! Many coins grow faster than bitcoin because the price of a bitcoin coin is already very high and bitcoin's capitalization is at a high level! Therefore, coins in a small capitalization grow much easier!
Activity: 29

Yes, any coins has a chance to move faster that possibly will compete to bitcoin in the future, but still i really believe that bitcoin will continue to lead in crypto market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies.
There will always be one or two coins showing exceptional performance over time. Basically, almost all Altcoins are dependent on the course of Bitcoin.

The most important thing about a coin is the project behind the coin.

The time will come, then there will be a handful of coins very close to the BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is currently aiming to have a fast yet humongous community. Since the idea of the lightning, I have believed in bitcoin that it will surpass the speed of other alt coins. Nonetheless, the community is what really matters because it presents how good the coin is.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Every coin in crypto feild really depend on the bitcoin. So then if the bitcoin will move slow some other coin will also move slow they are all a bitcoin dependant. Bitcoin is the most trusted and the crypto currency foundation is in bitcoin if bitcoin fails all coin will also failed. If we are going to take a look at the price bitcoin is really amazing if it's price rise all altcoin also rise.
Activity: 27
Capital YES,bitcoin move and growing faster while other follow,also you can not compare the rate at which bitcoin is moving with any other,therefore bitcoin is the king
Activity: 53
At the moment no one can compete with bitcoin. Growth faster because they are cheap, unlike bitcoin
Activity: 79
I think Bitcoin is not slowing down, just more stable. Lots of new born cryptocurrencies has been launched because of the wide adaptation of blockchain technology. People would always tend to get along with decentralization and this is why many loves bitcoin, the starter of decentralized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
I think that bitcoin really became too popular for many. It is worth choosing 2-3 new and perspective coins and working with them. You can also leave a small part in the bitcoins.
Activity: 149
Of course, coins that move up quickly mostly have a smaller market cap. Coins that try to solve problem sort to gain interest from people very quickly, and when there is more supply, coin prices tend to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster is their market cap. Take for example a coin sitting a rank 300 compared to Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is already peaked, as in there is not much room for Bitcoin's price to grow as it is already so high. On the other hand, the lower ranked coin can have room to grow and might also be called "undervalued" due to its low market cap. A lower market cap with public interest will likely move much faster. The main purpose of altcoin trade is to collect bitcoin. so they move quickly to collect a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 350

Sad to say and hard to admit but, bitcoin really is slowly getting left behind because of all the altcoins out there
that has low market capitalization. This enables whales to pump these altcoins higher than bitcoins which attracts
a lot of investors because they can see huge potential for bigger profits than that of what they can get from investing
on bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: