Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 66. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 17
There is no doubt that the currency is facing great competition especially with the technical progress in the new currency projects
The time difference has an impact and is in favor of new currencies that benefit from new innovations
But it is difficult for any new currency to advance the currency in competition
The currency is still the biggest seller, the biggest trust and the biggest investment
Between all currencies and by a large margin can not be exceeded in a near period
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

alt coins have been doing well recently. Due to several successful projects, a lot of altcoins are gaining popularity in the market.

Sadly bitcoin has been used so far as an investment rather than a currency. Aside from that fees have been sky rocketing recently, where several altcoins have been offering cheaper transaction fees. Some even offer free.
not really, as fast as any other coin moves, I do not think it will surpass the development of bitcoin and ETH. well, we know that the development of bitcoin, and ETH always have an impact on the development of other coins. unless they attempt to become the equivalent of both coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price had fluctuated sharply and today's price is the highest or most expensive compared with other coins.Last year many people got much money from btc and became rich suddendly because of bitcoin. But calculating from investment gains, we must accept that eth is bigger or higher than bitcoin.Bitcoin price is still dominant in influencing price move for other coins.There are coins which are manage properly and there are also altcoin which are not properly manage.
Activity: 74
I think few coins moves fast but other will be the same like bitcoin because they price depends on bitcoin price also.

Being a trader i notice this movements of price in both altcoins and botcoin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

alt coins have been doing well recently. Due to several successful projects, a lot of altcoins are gaining popularity in the market.

Sadly bitcoin has been used so far as an investment rather than a currency. Aside from that fees have been sky rocketing recently, where several altcoins have been offering cheaper transaction fees. Some even offer free.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Now the market has really become quite slow to develop, there is a drop in bitcoin, especially noticeable in relation to other coins, let's hope for a quick rise in bitcoin.
Other coins move faster than bitcoin, its because other crypto currency are created based on the bitcoin, so they upgrade other coins when they created them, to be more profitable than bitcoin. Its because bitcoin is the first digutal currency. Other coins are more profitable than bitcoin, but they will never dethrone bitcoin. For me bitcoin is still the best among all crypto currency.
Activity: 112
Hey guys am reviewing 3 tokens coming up:

a) Appcoin:
b) Ledu token
c) Cashaa:

Have you guys reviewed any of these opportunities? Would be good to bounce ideas around.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Yes, it's clear. And the other coins move faster in both directions! When bitcoin grows or falls, all other coins are falling, because they are very dependent on the behavior of bitcoin!
Agree, I also notice if bitcoin price fall the other coins are slowly falling but since we all know about the non stability of coin so we expect falls and downs. I notice the growth of other coins but not desame growth of bitcoin it falls big but it raises double.
Activity: 23
yes they have lots of coin in our economy  that  moving faster ever..... like ether coin and so on.
Activity: 56

No, I think bitcoin is not too slow from altcoin coins, at the price of bitcoin is now quite expensive, and from the price made bitcoin until now the price has gone up many times from the original price, this indicates that bitcoin is also very fast moving. I still believe bitcoin is the best of crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

I believe that it doesn't matter yo bitcoin whether or not it moves fast or slow in the market. After all it is  a very established coin with little to no viable competitors up to date. It even sponsor a lot of altcoins in the market which might be the reason these altcoins move fast. As long as bitcoin has a decent value and could compete in the market, the rare of speed for bitcoin does not matter that much.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
I think altcoins move faster and its price increase. Because of investors in altcoin.

It moves though not that fast since not all of them are really that popular to investors. Some of the altcoins are getting popular, yes but I think their price are still dependent on the price of the most used, transacted and invested crypto currency which is the Bitcoin. A lot of people are investing on these altcoins since they can see the possibility of it to pump in the future, they must invest on it while it is fresh and new though the problem is the bounty hunters since when they got a handful of them, they start to sell it immediately and they don't know the word hold them for long.
Activity: 10
I agree with you, Bitcoins grow rapidly because today almost everyone is showing interest in joining Bitcoin. He looks successful in his future with Bitcoin. For this reason, Bitcoin is grow rapidly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

the possibility of bitcoin will become dominant if bitcoin is acceptable to all levels of society and endorsed by all countries as applicable currency
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
Yes, it's clear. And the other coins move faster in both directions! When bitcoin grows or falls, all other coins are falling, because they are very dependent on the behavior of bitcoin!
Activity: 28
I think altcoins move faster and its price increase. Because of investors in altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I think so too, because now a lot of coins are popping up so they want to compete with bitcoin. Maybe they want to compete with bitcoin and want to be popular so the coins become expensive.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

Its a no, be ause the bitcoin is the dominant among the cryptocurrencies. Yes the the altcoin gets higher but its still did not reach what bitcoin have. Bitcoin is still the most helpful currency and you much gain profit here.
Activity: 168
Yes it will move faster if the community is healthy and if the project is very promising and great. Some other coin did not move faster
for that reason they not have a good community and their project is very bad. There are chosend project are being successfull because their project have a product matching with a good and very great dev and manager.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Now the market has really become quite slow to develop, there is a drop in bitcoin, especially noticeable in relation to other coins, let's hope for a quick rise in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: