Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 70. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 12
Other coins move faster it is true. But in which direction ?  It is both ways faster.  When they start upwards they just rise but when they start falling they do not even find the earth to fall ; they fall beyond that.
Coins of good projects though are more stable but coins with poor projects will end like bubble.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
I do think that the other coins move faster because the other coins are so low cap, meaning that there is a lower amount of money circling in their market and because of that it is more prone to manipulation that makes the price move faster and that is what they called shitcoin which is the type of coin that moves faster and more likely to pump and dump.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Blockchain network is being fixed to make Bitcoin faster. and, Bitcoin has no competition.
While if you talk about the current market then no coins will be faster than Bitcoin
Bitcoin will fly after a few months. We must continue to support and spread the good news about Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I don't think so, cause bitcoin price movements also affect other coin price fluctuations. So that other coins not move and grow or grow faster than bitcoin. Once bitcoins move other coin follow, bitcoin and grow up,
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
According to specifications of every Altcoin, it have separate algorithm, consensus, type of preparation and type of Work. Already many new consensus and algorithm are invented to solve problem occurring with Bitcoin environment. Transaction time and transaction fees are the major issue impacting on transactions of bitcoins.

Considering current condition of Bitcoins in Market, there is no altcoin can compete with Bitcoin as Bitcoin is the first altcoin which is also known as prime or master cryptocurrency. And due to higher popularity it seems price of Bitcoin will again reach to some heights.
Activity: 126
Other coins move quickly because of their low cost and easy to enter. Coins, which are very quickly gaining interest from people, and when there are more offers, coin prices tend to grow very quickly.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Do not compare other coin to bitcoin remember price of altcoins depends also to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin remain number 1 even a lot of coins has the potential to increase the price.  Always remeber bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the price.

#Support Vanig
Yes I agree on that and I believ ethat there is no other coin that can surpass the bitcoin, because bitcoin now a days is still the most amazing coin in the crypto feild. I believe that the altcoin depends on bitcoin because I see that if the ebitcoin price down the altcoin price is also drop.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is fast and expansive as compared to other altcoins. No matter what the current market situation is  it will gain its momentum. It will be somewhere near $9000 by end of this month.
Activity: 182
Depending on the coin development direction or development speed will be different, such as the ripple is a new digital currency but the level of development it has a high growth rate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Do not compare other coin to bitcoin remember price of altcoins depends also to the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin remain number 1 even a lot of coins has the potential to increase the price.  Always remeber bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the price.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 82
As far as i can see some of the coins going up so fast but it goes down in a sec. I think no one can move faster than bitcoin do..
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Bitcoin is not slow. Most of the new coins seen rising so sudden are just pump and dump. Once they are listed on the market, the team decide to promote pump by hiring crypto experts to make tweets about the coin. Once the tweet is done, the next thing will be pump which will eventually be followed by dump. Bitcoin takes its time and make good surges.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I think it's not very fast, but reliable and not lose everything you earn but there is one way to get the coins you need to know and how to do it the way you know it.
Activity: 2
it looks like the coin coins will run quickly according to market conditions and adjust the situation in accordance with the purchase and sale. the problem that many bitcoin encounter more than other altcoin, especially because bitcoin is more expected to be accepted by the world a little misstep, then that's where every risk it faces will affect its value.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
the only thing I know is that there is nothing more than bitcoin. Altcoin does not just guarantee the speed or the speed of the coins because the exchange rate is different
Activity: 238

the move of the bitcoin is depends of the currencies and many coins now is move fast every months and year the value of coins is low but so many token you will sell and posible to get coins and hold it for the value is increase.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
bitcoin will continue to exist as well as bitcoin will continue to grow, and it is unlikely that bitcoin will be silent because bitcoin any what is done is based on the community so it will always follow the flow
although there are altcoins whose growth rates are very fast, I think it is very difficult when compared to the bitcoin that has shown its existence for the first decade. let alone get public trust, take a long time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
I have invested in some tokens, and I have seen them going up or down by more than 50% in a single day. But then, these tokens are listed only in one or two exchanges, and the daily trade volume is quite low.
Same here, I am interested in some tokens and invested some of my money on them, and this volatility of the price is quite normal, as the pump and dump has always existed in the market, but the important thing that token with a low price can increase too much compared to crypto who have a huge potential like bitcoin or ethereum, so if you want to make a huge profit in short term period you should invest in some cheap good crypto that you believe on them.
Activity: 8
Yes there are other coins that change their price faster. Some of the altcoins can bring you huge amounts of money. But the problem is, that you need to find out which ones are good. Shocked
Activity: 493
Merit: 100

I think it's not a slowing bitcoin and a faster altcoin. but because bitcoin has already reached its highest price so now the bitcoin price movement is more stable not too volatile. while altcoins are still beginning to enter the market and begin to grow to become big coins like bitcoin. and some altcoin have not reached the highest price so the price is very volatile and tend to experience an increase.
Pages:
Jump to: