Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 74. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
yes, i think altcoin move faster than btc and eth but when the crypto market fall down the altcoin also move faster than many times btc eth,BTC ETH you can't get proffit x x times but is stable,safe,btc and eth can fall down bit it will recovery again,it is not the same altcoin,with altcoin you can get x x times profit but when it falldown,it can never recovery again,when you stuck with them,you can lose all money
Activity: 196
of course other coins  running fast because the competition there and fast decision that other coins made its make other coins run faster.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
I think the bitcoin competition with its other alcoints can not be controlled, because their prices are always not settled .. for bitcoin I'm sure it still remains number 1
Activity: 1
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has reached its peak, because there is not much room for the growing Bitcoin price because it is so high. On the other hand, coins with lower ratings due to low market capitalization will be difficult to develop because fast rising coins generally have larger market capitalization and when total supply is few and very limited then coin prices tend to rise very quickly
Activity: 38
Certainly. Fast-growing coins generally have a smaller market capitalization and also try to solve real-world problems, and try to form real-world solutions instead of digital currencies.
Activity: 238
I don't think all coins are move faster only few coins with great concept and project moving ahead. And also all coin are depend on BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin is not too slow than coin altcoin, at the current price of bitcoin is quite expensive, and from the price created bitcoin until now the price has gone up many times from the original price, this shows that bitcoin is also very fast moving.
I think its normal in the crypto market about the ups and downs of the price of each coins but it needs close monitoring. Each coins has individual characteristics that can make it shine against others. Wiyh regards in bitcoin market status as of now I can can't say that it's tkme for bitcoin to say goodbye, as I observed bitcoin price wa never been stable ups and down but down times eventually ut will raise again few more days and even hours.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
My opinion is that if even other coins are moving more actively, but Bitcoin is still in the lead and I think his move in front will not stop)
Yes, Bitcoin is still in the lead, and I also don't think that other coins could ever run faster than it. Nevertheless, there are coins that are moving faster today.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I do not know?? I also ask, how does the other coin trips follow the path of bitcoin. of course will lead to the movement of the graph. Bitcoin fluctuates because of market participants, and the most significant is pressure from local government agencies or agencies. and media

No, I do not think what he says is true, the Crypto market all the altcoin prices are all dependent on the BTC and no coin can beat the current BTC, so once the BTC rises Their value will be much higher than the other coin, maybe their speed is not high but in terms of value they are extremely high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Yes apparently there are coins move faster in the market or in the exchange. This movement will determine the utilization of the coins on their project as more clients making some demand on it. This is why in choosing an ICO the utilization of its coin is one thing to consider because it will play a lot of volatility and possible price increase. Another thing is that some of the coins are affiliated to the company being partners and utilizing the coin system in doing the transactions for easy, fast and comfortable transactions.  
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
Probably possible that there will have another coin that move faster than bitcoin bug there are things that should be fix. There should have good and strong platform for that coins that will drive to very unique that no one on earth like that coin. I don't know if this is just dream or maybe someday it will become reality.
Activity: 168
My opinion is that if even other coins are moving more actively, but Bitcoin is still in the lead and I think his move in front will not stop)
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

bitcoin is a long-term investment, so it's a natural thing when bitcoin has a slow price movement, but when bitcoin rises, it will all be very interested in bitcoin. if altcoin consists mostly of short-term investments, so if you are smart predicting altcoin prices, I'm sure you have an income every day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin transaction speed become slow when their are too much traffic or their are huge bitcoin transaction at the same time and this is the common problem that we encounter to transact bitcoin and we have to consider it, their are many altcoins that is more faster than bitcoin and one example is ethereum.
.   I think maybe because when is it slow because there are many transactions happening and other coins that moves faster has a fewer market cap
Activity: 31
Basically, faster than bitcoin, altcoin can only be at the time when it goes to the stock exchange. He can fly up quickly. But, with time, when its price stabilizes, its movements will be similar to the bitcoin movement.
Activity: 79

No, I still believe the best coin in crypto is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of crypto.
Activity: 12
Weather the coin moves faster or not the main disadvantage of other coin us that it's negative trust. I'm not saying that the other coins are fake, I'm just saying the Bitcoin has gained trust of many people. So of course Bitcoin will remain ahead of the others due to this advantage.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1

I don't think if some coins can move faster than bitcoin because mostly the movement of other cryptocurrency is dependent on bitcoin and as I noitced once bitcoin price decreases some coins also decreases their market value.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100

Even though bitcoin is not as fast as it was before in terms of moving, it is undoubtedly the most influential cryptocurrency out there. Almost every cryotocurrency that is released has been powered by bitcoin and otger big crypyocurrency in the market. What's important for a cryptocurrency is not how fast it moves, but how influential its movements are.
Pages:
Jump to: