Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 85. (Read 7774 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
You may conclude that bitcoin moves slower than other alt coins because when the bitcoin fall it looks like it lose a lot, just look of its value it's literally the highest value cryptocurrency of all time, but when it rises you can see the huge difference. The real thing is bitcoin looks like moving in a slow manner because of its huge value compared to other alt coins.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
The fact is there is always the high chance that lowly capitalized coins will move faster than those in the top especially bitcoin. It is basic. It only takes several millions of dollars to move coins that are still worth few millions than those sitting in billions that would take also billions to make it double in price.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I think few coins moves fast but other will be the same like bitcoin because they price depends on bitcoin price also.

Being a trader i notice this movements of price in both altcoins and botcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I dont think bitcoin is slow to compete with altcoin. Some altcoin are pump and dump if we are looking closely but not with bitcoin. Bitcoin price always high fluctuation but in long term bitcoin price always increasing and profitable than altcoin
Activity: 462
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I think bitcoins can't compete with these fast paced alt coins. They're much faster to transact with compared to bitcoins and they can be made more faster compared to bitcoins since developers behind certain faster alt coins can make changes with the coin but bitcoin's developer has vanished.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Absolutely yes, because people gradually transferred their assets into investment of other Alt coin that's why Bitcoin affected regarding this matter. when you look at your black folio almost all alt coin are green it means going to higher of price but BTC is still remain in red color. I don't know whats happening.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
For now the development of crypto is difficult so there can be no coins that develop faster than bitcoin, because it must be admitted that the parent of all coins today is bitcoin so if the bitcoin drop then the effect on the other coins including new coins.
Activity: 448
It all boils down to the progress of the coin. If the devs fulfilled what they have promised and followed their roadmap appropriately , it gives investors confidence that it will succeed and they will buy more in result.
Activity: 140
coin does not bu itself there are factors that contribute in their movement and their value in the market and most of the time these coins value depend on the value of bitcoin the higher the bitcoin price the greater the potential for other coins to go up as well.
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
I don't think that other coins move faster. its just that there are so many new currencies in crypto world. Others might be curious on other crypto currencies, thats why they try to invest in other cryptos thinking that how it will work, they might be comparing the bitcoin.
Activity: 616
we all know about the other altcoin that has better performance and better advantages than bitcoin but we can see that bitcoins till the best in cryptocurrencies because we can see that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrencies and the most expensive altcoin in the world, so i think bitcoin still the bst
Activity: 118

No the best coin and king of coins non other that bitcoin no one or other coins can win to bitcoin

your right my friend the bitcoin is the best coin and no one can high in bitcoin because the bitcoin are have many supporters and many investors than other coins.
Activity: 296
Blockchain network is being fixed to make Bitcoin faster. and, Bitcoin has no competition. Because of its competitors must be Equal. And I think there is no coin in the same market as Bitcoin.

While if you talk about the current market then no coins will be faster than Bitcoin

Bitcoin will fly after a few months. We must continue to support and spread the good news about Bitcoin.
Activity: 179
It depends on the demand. If the coins has a high demand the consumers will be interested to the coin and it has a chance that those investors could buy more coins to invest with .
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Bitcoin movement may affect fluctuations in other coin prices. In this case I do not think that other coins move and grow or grow faster than bitcoin. Cool

If we will be talking about how other digital currencies moves in terms of transaction, it is obvious that other digital currencies transact faster than Bitcoin since unlike Bitcoin, other digital currencies don't have that much users and traffic is not that of a problem. In terms of price, I don't think that other digital currencies are that much fast to change since Bitcoin has a lot of users that can affect quickly the price.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
There are some rapidly growing coins like Ripple or Cardano, but for the long term I'm sure that any coin will be hard to replace bitcoin because the number of users and bitcoin developers is the largest.
yes. let the coin compete and prove who is the most powerful and has good selling points. it's time to trade in the hope of making a profit faster. and can also invest long-term, investment must always be able to read future price movements and determine a good place for profit.
Activity: 97
Bitcoin movement may affect fluctuations in other coin prices. In this case I do not think that other coins move and grow or grow faster than bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 97
Too many crypto currencies have sprung up, because it's easy to adapt blockchain technology. Many other coins have been introduced that are used as a means of payment for every transcript of any particular project or business. This can help the crypto currency economy grow more and expand widely. Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Bitcoin is in the world of his own, presently and in the near future, sure no coin will be able to compete with the king of all coin,In volume trade and value, sure BTC will always on the increase not minding the present value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 508

I don`t think so.
Bitcoin will remain the currency number one, will assume the role of digital gold. As we know, during the strong growth of bitcoin, other coins also fall strongly down. Such movements will not allow the altcoy to climb too high.
Pages:
Jump to: