Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 88. (Read 7774 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Other coins are really thriving in the coin market even moving faster than bitcoin. Bounty programmes, Airdrop and ICO has aided the growth of other coins
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Every altcoin (+ bitcoin) is decentralized as much as the blockchain technology (on which they are based on) is!

We have to understand what we mean by 'moving faster'.

There are many different coins that move in different directions with a different mission. Thus, I think we need to clarify the scope within which we want to compare the coins!  Wink
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I think yes is much faster than how bitcoin move. bitcoin is slow to up right now i wish in ber month bitcoin will going to bull run and i know bitcoin will ill put so much trust in bitcoin cause it change my life he give me life
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I think the same bitcoin of another Coin moves almost in balance. Most other Coins follow the development of bitcoin. Probably because other Coin prices are cheaper than bitcoin. So it's as if other Coin develops faster than bitcoin. Perhaps other Coin buying and selling market moves faster than bitcoin, as most new people in cryptocurrency prefer other coins that are relatively affordable. but for the ups and downs of prices I think it is almost balanced.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Definitely. Coins that move up quickly generally have a smaller market cap and also tries to solve real world problems, and try to form a real world solution instead of being a digitised currency. Coins that solve these sort of problems gain interest from people very quickly, and when there is more supply, coin prices tend to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster than Bitcoin is their market cap. Take for example a coin sitting a rank 300 compared to Bitcoin at no1. Bitcoin is already peaked, as in there is not much room for Bitcoin's price to grow as it is already so high. On the other hand, the lower ranked coin can have room to grow and might also be called "undervalued" due to it's low market cap. A lower market cap with public interest will likely move much faster than Bitcoin

I agree with this.
Activity: 29
bitcoin is the best choice honestly
Activity: 490
No bitcoin is not too slow than other coins,but now a days bitcoin is growing faster than other coins and most of the coin have no real purpose thay can be replace by any coin but bitcoin is not to easy to replace by other coin because it is strong than other coin.
Activity: 108
Introduction of many new alt in the market is a good indication of a strong digital crypto market but not means they can easily move faster than old coins especiallg for bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Most of the coins are just moving as same as the bitcoin prices but some shitcoins may move faster but we cannot compare them with most expensive crypto currency.Whatever still the bitcoin dominate the crypto currency Field amd it will be forever.
You are right, bitcoin significantly affects most altcoin prices. If bitcoin rises then the same thing will happen to altcoin, and vice versa. A fairly rapid development usually occurs when a coin listing on a new exchange is larger in volume, this sometimes applies to new coins.
Activity: 394
find out the most favorable coins for my bitcoin because the bitcoin movement is more stable when compared to other newborn cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 194
Now a days bitcoin is growing very faster so in this moment other coins must be move very faster because bitcoin is growing. When bitcoin move and on that time other coin also move it is related to bitcoin so other coin must be move very faster. If you follow bitcoin price you if you follow bitcoin and other coin movement you can understand total market condition.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin is somehow moving slowly as compared to very new altcoins. This is understood because new altcoins are still on the process of creating their starting products. They are still on the process of earning some trust from the crypto community. They cannot simply lag behind their roadmaps, lest their investors will became impatient and eventually leave their project. Bitcoin on the other hand has complied everything. They only need to strengthen itself.
Activity: 164
Yes, they are definitely moving faster and this is a usual thing. There are a lot of useful coins which are solving problems of BTC, but they are simply not popular or not widely used because of less reliability.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
I do not believe that bitcoin can be quite different because only bitcoin knows it is not lost in the field of corency but it goes up but the other coins do not even increase the bitcoin because it is true and we believe it.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Most of the other coins have no real purpose, and they will be replaced by other coins with no purpose within a few years.
copper member
Activity: 7
Higher returns are always associated with higher risk. Even though bitcoin may not have the potential for sudden price surges altcoins (especially new coins) might have, it is likely to be much less risky and an indispensable part of a balanced investment portfolio.
Activity: 209
I don't think so, because bitcoin has been moving faster than any other Coin, come to think about it, when bitcoin fall to a minimum level, still yet no coin over take the price or movement. Therefore bitcoin is still number one.
Activity: 60
Bitcoin has been on a fast journey all this time since it was created bitcoin, but the end of bitcoin is a bit slow for travel, but it's also not so lagging with altcoins travel for a while.

yes i think many coins are fast rising if you're always updated on bitcoin and online you always know that your token holds up fast as you do not expect so I quickly actually increase other tokens.
Activity: 278
Bitcoin is the fastest movement among other alt-coin in the market, and when ever bitcoin price drop it affects my coin, at that point market will be on red colour, therefore bitcoin is the leading of crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 327
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I think it depends on the adoption of the coin, if many people think the coin is good and many are adopting it then the price of the coin can rise higher.
Pages:
Jump to: