Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 4. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
November 15, 2018, 06:56:04 AM
I used to think this way, but now it is obvious that market is going down and there is no green light.
I just realise that we all got recked by market
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
The www.qiex.com is fraud project! Website can't open! There is also my cryptocurrency inside!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 12, 2018, 11:34:47 PM
I do not think that the market will recover, if it grows up, it will only increase slightly, the ETH price can only be $ 400 by the end of 2018 and the BTC is only $ 8000 by the end of 2018. That is my prediction. But I still hope that they will rise even higher.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 12, 2018, 11:31:59 PM
the correction at each coin price I think is a natural thing so we don't need to panic, indeed no one knows what happened to make the ETH prices fall very far down.
the possibility of a new market recovering will occur in early 2019 and at the end of this year, a new bear market will be completed.
it's apparent that I really believe but a significant increase will not occur at the end of the year, be patient to wait for the time the Bullrun comes.

We can actually visualize with market by the accordance of our experiences and deferring with the market history. Consequently, the market upon hitting the satisfactory peak by the last year 2017. So, it is feasible that GREEN market will arrive by this year or in the early 2019. With our optimism and positive determination, it will barely occur appeasingly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
the correction at each coin price I think is a natural thing so we don't need to panic, indeed no one knows what happened to make the ETH prices fall very far down.
the possibility of a new market recovering will occur in early 2019 and at the end of this year, a new bear market will be completed.
it's apparent that I really believe but a significant increase will not occur at the end of the year, be patient to wait for the time the Bullrun comes.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:57:16 PM
We do all hope that it would be on green marks soon because many of us are tired of seeing how bad the market became which is mostly filled with red marks this year. If there will be no changes eventually, surely, it would be a problem for the projects because many investors would completely lose interest to cryptos.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
The cryptocurrency market is always changing from one currency to another. If you want to invest, you have to be optimistic and be patient. This is the key to success. For me, I'm almost sure of a positive change in the price of  Ethereum by 2019
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
November 12, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
Market will surely go back to green with time this year seems to be a bad market for cruptocurrecy, prices fall and recovery seems to take a very long time .l dont think market will be stable this year maybe early next year market will be stable and prices will be high but i believe market will be surely green again.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
BTC wont go up until Bakkt is launched. Till that time it is perfect time to short some alts with positive news coming. Aeron in this sense is perfect – they will make a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute new CBM token (article about that https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). So I expect good growth on Aeron on 14th November
May happen indeed because it was similar situation with Ignis and Bitcoin cash. Hope Aeron wont be exception from the rules
Surely not. People are looking for short term speculation on such market as the % movements are ridiculous so such hot news as snapshots always play out well
Crossed my fingers for that as Im holding significant stack of Aeron tokens. PS those who hold ARN tokens as well – please sign up on the gleam otherwise you wont get CBM tokens!  Article about upcoming airdrop is here
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641

Yes, correct. Only users who signed up on gleam service will get tokens. Im not sure that it is really wise decision but what can do.. Must follow it
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
November 12, 2018, 03:55:42 PM
BTC wont go up until Bakkt is launched. Till that time it is perfect time to short some alts with positive news coming. Aeron in this sense is perfect – they will make a snapshot on 15th of November and distribute new CBM token (article about that https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 ). So I expect good growth on Aeron on 14th November
May happen indeed because it was similar situation with Ignis and Bitcoin cash. Hope Aeron wont be exception from the rules
Surely not. People are looking for short term speculation on such market as the % movements are ridiculous so such hot news as snapshots always play out well
Crossed my fingers for that as Im holding significant stack of Aeron tokens. PS those who hold ARN tokens as well – please sign up on the gleam otherwise you wont get CBM tokens!  Article about upcoming airdrop is here
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
November 12, 2018, 03:49:43 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
They will return back there is no doubt about this so you can be calm, we lived this things a lot from years and I know that at the end we will see big bull run again. Because of this I'm saving good projects in my portfolio.
November 12, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
Merit: 29
November 12, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
November 12, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Activity: 476
November 11, 2018, 06:36:52 PM
I think there's little room for us to go into ascension. We've been holding on for so long. Now I need some confidence. The uptrend for the introduction of new money is a must.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 11, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
i do not know how soon the market is going to recover. but i am sure that it is going to be recover and start to raise up sooner or later. so it is better to stay calm and prepare for it.
Activity: 38
November 11, 2018, 03:33:21 PM
I really hope so cos I'm losing all hope now. still won't sell but I'm so bored of it all. literally nothing is happening
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
Market will never ever be green again. The people who are holding now are same people who bought during ATH with hope. With same hope they are holding. There will be no more new money coming in crypto. Once the last bunch of hopers sell the coins then the last and final destruction of crypto will start and its going to happen sooner.

I am the one who predicted crypto downfall in January and many people are thanking me for it. If you had listened to me you would not have to be worried now.

A wise man word is the best word.
You have not understood how is big this technology I guess, if you think that why you are here still and when btc hit to 50k dollar, I hope you will be here and we can talk again about this issue, probably in 1-2 years.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 02:37:35 AM
Not so green but today we see some stability. When BTC is stable altcoins up. When BTC up altcoins has a correction. But without great dump as early. I think we watch for the slow growth crypto market as a whole. It's not 2017 repeating but it's slow new wave start
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 02:17:32 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
Now there is a good picture on the market, there is green color and growth is not bad, the main thing now is to linger and again it will not fail even more.
Pages:
Jump to: