Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 5. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
to make sure I can't really feel because that's the risk and the nature of the crypto currency that is needed right now is great confidence and patience for what we invest, don't panic and fear the drastic price reduction
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:38:10 AM
I have made some estimations and according to my research we will start growing within 1.5 month.
At the beginning of december there is a news can affect of whole market
It is impossible to make calculations that are so precise, anyone in the market with some experience knows that, the only thing we can do is to wait until the market recovers, right now we are seeing a mild recovery, I do not know if this is what we are looking for but if it is then it may seem like the right time to take some positions in the coin you like.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 05:03:07 PM
Many peoples are positive and many are negative. For the bed condition of crypto market many people are thinking market won't overcome yet. But many peoples are thinking it will overcome soon. I am also a positive person that's why my opinion is market will green end of this year.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
Am not sure the market will be Green anytime soon,lets say by next year but this year seems so impossible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 04, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
Not in this year unfortunately so all we have to do is wait for next year and watch for the market condition and coins prices every day
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:13:09 PM
Today the market is green. I am very pleased to look at this because my investment portfolio is growing. But I am sure that this growth will not last long.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
November 04, 2018, 03:07:57 PM
We are in due for a bull run which happens every year at this time but it may not happen this year as the trends are not looking bright for cryptocurrencies. I am sure 2019 will be better than what we have seen in 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will GREEN again dont worry but cryptocurrency has a more time for that. This time lasts two or three months. After that we will see the great and green everywhere. Invest to the Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 04, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
if in my opinion everything could happen because no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies which are the main capital in investing is confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself

Many guys are frustrated for the fact that the market is not moving. When you open the graphs, you see the same picture. Soon, it will be a year since that time, when the bearish trend started. Suppose, it will end soon.
We must always think positively in facing current conditions,
and you may not give negative messages and impressions in your opinions or predictions.
because it really make will panic investors and traders,
and that will affect the growth of the market economy.
and I invite us to always think positively okay. Wink
No doubt, thinking positive is good thing but we must not ignore the reality of the market price movement which mean that the market will experience bearish trend throughout of this year since the bullrun market did not occur when it ought to. However, it will take the end of Q2 before the good tiding market come back.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
November 04, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
I think that the market will be green in December 2018-January 2019, but we will not see such results as a year ago. I would advise to go to the maximum in Fiat money and then on the drawdown of the market again to buy your favorite coins
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 01:42:12 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

I have been waiting for the green color in the cryptocurrency market for a long time. I believe that if the volatility in the market is over then it is a sign to the growth of the value of ETH and BTC in the coming months.
Activity: 378
November 04, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
if in my opinion everything could happen because no one can ensure the development of crypto currencies which are the main capital in investing is confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself

Many guys are frustrated for the fact that the market is not moving. When you open the graphs, you see the same picture. Soon, it will be a year since that time, when the bearish trend started. Suppose, it will end soon.
We must always think positively in facing current conditions,
and you may not give negative messages and impressions in your opinions or predictions.
because it really make will panic investors and traders,
and that will affect the growth of the market economy.
and I invite us to always think positively okay. Wink
Activity: 462
November 04, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
it's only a matter of time, we don't know for sure when it will happen, but predictors expect that the bulls of the past year will happen again this year.
don't know when exactly it's always updated at all times so you don't miss the news.
Activity: 434
November 04, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

I have checked the graphs of this altcoin. Why do you think that it will gain? I would better pick the other cryptocurrencies like Cardano and TRON. They are cool. I also like Napoleon X, Shivom, Mallcoin.
Activity: 434
November 04, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Activity: 756
November 04, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

until now the market is bleeding.
even though there are no more restrictions and new rumors,
and now the new month of November is still crying and maybe in December there will be no growth.

I see that the market is not bleeding but sleeping. Something really significant should happen to awake it. I guess, when Bitcoin will go to the Moon, the tokens will follow it. However, many shitcoins will die during this bull run.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 03, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
I very much hope that the market will become green again, especially now that there is a slow growth. A lot of people left the market and only a new intensive pump will be able to attract new investors.
Yes, thats actually true. Because of the last bear market, the hype of crypto has gone. And because of many crypto projects are still not mass adopted, there is no incentive to jump into the cryptomarket right now.
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
I very much hope that the market will become green again, especially now that there is a slow growth. A lot of people left the market and only a new intensive pump will be able to attract new investors.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
This is most bad situation happening in crypto market in this year and none of them are expect this kind of situation I think. But we are seeing this year is all most ending so we can expect in 2019 we can see a better and green crypto market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 03, 2018, 02:17:59 AM
I no longer expect the bull market to come, because the ETF is postponed again, but I believe that the market is still green, because there are still many investors in the market, they are waiting for the right price to buy!
When the market's supply and demand forces change, the market will turn green again, but the biggest problem now is that Bitcoin does not have such a large purchase demand, it is only used as an investment product.
So I think it takes time for the market to really turn green. When Bitcoin becomes more popular, when crypto is generally accepted, this day will really come.
Pages:
Jump to: