Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the market will GREEN soon? - page 10. (Read 14788 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Yes, because what the market is experiencing these days is just temporary and it will never last. Once the market will recover, expect that you can see a greener market because i believe that surge is about to happen because of this very long bearish trend.
indeed all of it is temporary, but in my opinion no one knows when the moment will occur whether at the end of this year or early next year but what we hope is as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 28, 2018, 07:04:44 PM
Yes, because what the market is experiencing these days is just temporary and it will never last. Once the market will recover, expect that you can see a greener market because i believe that surge is about to happen because of this very long bearish trend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
I am convinced that the market is preparing for a breakthrough to the top and as soon as the first urges begin, I will start buying cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
October 28, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
In my opinion, the market had to go in two different ways in the end of the year, and all of them depends on the members of crypto. It would be bull market, if all users would holding, or it may be a green days in the end of the year and very succesfull year of altcoins.
Activity: 378
October 28, 2018, 11:04:48 AM
In my opinion, everyone wants to be a green market. It is just us to wait for that time to come. Let us just have more patience for that time to come.It would come soon.
Activity: 546
October 28, 2018, 04:36:44 AM
Yes, I assume new green market, because the news background is very positive - the launch of the Bakkt platform is scheduled for December, China has prepared rules for regulating the activities of blockchain services.
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
I think not, it will take time to recover and it takes a lot to get everything back to its proper place and it will turn green
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 28, 2018, 01:12:53 AM
The market will green soon, and it's already happening now. And if you check on every market, many coins are on the green price and some of them still waiting for the best time to increase. I think if the situations can be like this until the rest of the year, then I think the market can get fully recover so in the next year, we see the new era of cryptocurrency which many people will come to the cryptocurrency, and they will invest their money like us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 28, 2018, 12:21:17 AM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!

Although many times the market participants, especially investors and traders, stated that this year would still be stagnant, in reality, there were signs of positive movement. At the very least this can be measured from mid-year price growth, namely June and August 2018. So on that basis, I believe the market will return to green this year.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 12:20:07 AM
Market will never ever be green again. The people who are holding now are same people who bought during ATH with hope. With same hope they are holding. There will be no more new money coming in crypto. Once the last bunch of hopers sell the coins then the last and final destruction of crypto will start and its going to happen sooner.

I am the one who predicted crypto downfall in January and many people are thanking me for it. If you had listened to me you would not have to be worried now.

A wise man word is the best word.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
October 28, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
Nothing lasts forever so this correction will be over too one day and next major rise will commence. The only big question is when and for that nobody has a good answer.
I agree on this, market will not forever in red marks soon we will see into green and profitable rate. Everyone of us hopes and believes soon market condition into good zone so maybe this year ends or by year 2019.
Everyone believes 2019 will be a great time to invest and I'm sure this will happen. We only need to consider a good investment in the top 10 coin and keep it for a long time or maybe choose a new coin with clear development, then surely your profit will increase very high. .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 11:28:14 PM
Nothing lasts forever so this correction will be over too one day and next major rise will commence. The only big question is when and for that nobody has a good answer.
I agree on this, market will not forever in red marks soon we will see into green and profitable rate. Everyone of us hopes and believes soon market condition into good zone so maybe this year ends or by year 2019.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 27, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
Dont be affected to what happen because if you are going to be worry for sure  other people panic too and can cause also more dropping price. It will become green again the market if we buy more bitcoin and ethereum so the price increasing again.  We need to pump market now to see market recover this coming december.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 27, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
Dear everybody,
Today, I receiver bad news. The ETH price below $200. This is the very low price in this year. I don't know why and i wonder when it come back? Many of my friends are worried. In your opinion, do you believe the market will GREEN at the end of year? Please tell me know.
Thank you so much!
This has been repeated many times but no one knows what it is going to happen in the market, we can make our predictions about what it may happen but if you are not ready to hold your coins then why did you invested in the market? Did you thought the price of cryptocurrencies will always go up? Because if that is the case then you deceived yourself because no market works like that.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 27, 2018, 01:57:17 AM
Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
And what you don’t like is the price, but for those who bought it at 1k dollars for a coin, it’s certainly terrible, but now you can safely replenish your wallet with more quantity and wait for the green wave, and no one takes this prediction, because there’s complete silence in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 27, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
The market to be up, we need to pump it hard.I know that ETh by the end of the year will grow in price.

To be honest, predicting market conditions is very difficult for me. Conditions at the end of last year will not always be the same as this year. Maybe this year's conditions are different or also coincidentally the same.
The market cannot be predicted with certainty whether it will experience an increase or not right now because there are indeed many negative and insecure issues that will increase or not
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
October 27, 2018, 01:51:41 AM
The market to be up, we need to pump it hard.I know that ETh by the end of the year will grow in price.

To be honest, predicting market conditions is very difficult for me. Conditions at the end of last year will not always be the same as this year. Maybe this year's conditions are different or also coincidentally the same.
Activity: 72
October 26, 2018, 07:58:46 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
Dear everybody,
Thank you so much!
Now the manipulators are bought and ETH will be raised to its own level, I think it still depends on the ICO and scammers around them.

more ICO and scam coin = ETH go up??
Pages:
Jump to: