Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think the rally is over now... or very soon? - page 2. (Read 16010 times)

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
AF I really liked your blog and posted your last entry in a fb group I am admin (Bitcoin Greece).

Keep up posting there I will cover you...

Thanks klee I appreciate your comment very much Smiley

I think bitcoins could become very important in the future particularly in countries such as Greece which are being oppressed via control of money, ie the euro in that instance.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Yes it is possible the rally is over because we are near the top of a long term rising channel. However I personnally think the rally is not over yet, there could be a breakout past $50 in the near future and then much higher prices to come.

From my blog

I think we'll get t third attempt to breakout, which if it fails will rebound back strongly yet again, we'll breakthrough at some point in the near future.

AF I really liked your blog and posted your last entry in a fb group I am admin (Bitcoin Greece).

Keep up posting there I will cover you...
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
There is a huge resistance now in $48-49. Rather pointless to buy short term now. For long-term accumulation (especially with megabuck$) this is a good area with stable prices.

The support is around $30 and inching up. I don't really see a crash right now towards the support line, but my inability to see has never stopped the crash from happening.

Imo, many want to sell as the rally has stalled. They will find buyers at around these levels for weeks to come. When $40 or $50 is breached, we will see some serious price action Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

Yes it is possible the rally is over because we are near the top of a long term rising channel. However I personnally think the rally is not over yet, there could be a breakout past $50 in the near future and then much higher prices to come.

From my blog

I think we'll get t third attempt to breakout, which if it fails will rebound back strongly yet again, we'll breakthrough at some point in the near future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
A temporary weekend blip at worst.

Good luck jumping back on the train when it's heading for $60 next week.

BUY BUY BUY

Yet it's not even the weekend yet.

Meanwhile the wall at $48 gets stronger and stronger.

Not time to buy just yet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!
A temporary weekend blip at worst.

Good luck jumping back on the train when it's heading for $60 next week.

BUY BUY BUY

Activity: 763
The rally is over, finally  Wink

HA!

good one

Wink

once in a while, bears also have their laughter. be prepared: SELL SELL SELL.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250

HA!

good one

Wink

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I agree, I also don't think creating walls is very healthy to promote trade amongst new or existing members.
Activity: 602
honestly, did anything happen for real, yes?

We know before that the bitcoin protocol is resillient even against some flaws in the concrete bitcoin software, and we witnessed a practical demonstration of this. Fine. Maybe we even get a red candle for today out of this, which would strengthen our current position. Moreover, hopefully anyone believing we'll see $200 next week will come back to reality.

But beyond that, I don't see in what way the fundamental situation would have been changed, right now.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

I wouldn't be so sure.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
yay! crash!... aw.. its over.

Meh, bear trap again. All the people who have been holding bitcoins wanting to sell them are dumping them to the people who want bitcoins, so now there will be little supply and the price will shoot upwards again.
Activity: 420
yay! crash!... aw.. its over.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
You might be right. I almost wish I was trading on MtGox right now, sadly Virwox lags behind and never peaks quite as high or dips quite as low. Safer bet, but less room for huge profit.

You are assuming that Mtgox lets you trade at the top moments.  The reality is it takes 15 minutes just to cancel an order, god knows where the price will be when your order gets through.

exactly... what happens when 1000 blind monkeys hit buy/sell keys? Right: VOLATILITY Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
You might be right. I almost wish I was trading on MtGox right now, sadly Virwox lags behind and never peaks quite as high or dips quite as low. Safer bet, but less room for huge profit.

You are assuming that Mtgox lets you trade at the top moments.  The reality is it takes 15 minutes just to cancel an order, god knows where the price will be when your order gets through.
Activity: 756
It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye
"Do you think the rally is over now... or very soon?"

Yes, I think the rally will be over soon, time wise.

In previous run ups there has consistently been a steeply increasing price just before the top. The past day or so has seen a large acceleration of the price climb. Therefore, I beleive we are nearing the top and in the next couple days the price will continue shooting up to new heights and then drop back some. After the incline breaks, there will be consolidation and a stabilizing price for some time.
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1820
Price is getting pretty vertical now, and we are getting extended pretty far a away from the 10 day EMA. Doesn't mean $45 is the top, the vertical move could go for a bit more, but this momentum probably won't be sustainable for much longer. Even during the initial bubble to $32 in 2011, price wasn't able to stay elevated way above the 10 day for long. So I think some kind of correction, even if it is a sideways correction (i.e. where we trade sideways till the 10 day catches up), is coming sometime in the next few days.  
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
It's only going to get better $50 by friday!
Pages:
Jump to: