Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS? - page 32. (Read 5321 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Of course, a really good ICO`s will be a success in this year. What about the scam and bad projects - they doomed on the market and will never grow up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
There are much more ICOs in total comparing to last year and they have raised 3 times more funds this year than last year.
Many of them failing from the start and not even listing their coin on the exchanges.
The problem is not the quantity but rather the quality of the project (vision, product, team)  Successful ICOs are rarities nowadays.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
This year is a bad year for the ICO? Besides fraudulent ICO projects, there are still very good ICO projects. Good projects will attract investment and promote e-market development. I believe the ICO will grow again in the future. People do not worry, it's normal.
I'm also sure that, so I still take part in the bounty because I still really hope for the results, I'm still looking for what's good because I really know that there are many ICOs that fail and fraud and the fact is that it's hard to find because I think there are more ICOs that fail than success
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes, I am sure that this year will be very difficult for new ICOs projects and for crypto currency in general. But we must have patience, because then growth will begin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

I think 2018 was a bad year for the ICOs so far, and I think this situation can go on for long months. The top coins are giving better options in these times, thus ICOs can not have the necessary investments for now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This year is a bad year for the ICO? Besides fraudulent ICO projects, there are still very good ICO projects. Good projects will attract investment and promote e-market development. I believe the ICO will grow again in the future. People do not worry, it's normal.
Activity: 112
Most probably because I've been joining a lot of bounty campaigns recently and most of them have ended but yet no rewards received. And usually, when there are tokens being rewarded as my friend has, the value is cheaper unlike those previous ICO's. Hope there will be upcoming promising projects before the year ends so we can enjoy the benefits or can have a better reward in the future.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
Yes, this year is bad enough. The world economy is sluggish, it has an impact on cryptocurrency, markets and ICOs. Many ICO projects were delayed and extended because the sales target did not meet expectations. To avoid loss, of course, a change in sales schedule is needed and a marketing strategy that must be improved.
Activity: 70
Yes, this year will be bad for ICO. ico has lost the trust of the people.
Activity: 602
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?
This year the ICO market is not too bad, it's just not as good as the previous year. if I see many people who are reluctant to invest there for reasons of price volatility this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I do not think that the ICO market this year will grow many people are now afraid to invest in ICO projects
Activity: 62
I think that this year will be bad for the ICO. because people no longer trust
Activity: 112
Well, ICO projects definitely got affected by the current drop on the market, plus, scammers increased in amount too, and that is making investors stay away from ICO projects as well.
Activity: 56
Yes, it seems like that. This year many ico projects failed and scams made investors suffer losses. this is due to the poor crypto market and the decreasing interest.
Activity: 137
So far this year has been a bad and crazy year for icos and it is not looking like it is going to get any better. Icos dump badly once they get listed on exchange and that is not good for ico investors.
Activity: 163
To be candid, this year has not be favoring ICOs so far, market falls and fake ICOs  everywhere, but there is time. Let's wait for what the rest of year holds for Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
I think your point is right when it comes to 2018 is a bad year with altcoins and ICOs. ICO and altcoins prices are currently down, and there is no sign of recovery. I am afraid that it will be until 2019 or more, the exchange rate of ICOs will recover and become potential.
Activity: 66
Of course, the market never stands still. After the fall of the should growth. Which literally has to start.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As of today this year is not so good for ICOs. There is a reason most of the ICOs coins are ethereum based and ethereum already drops almost 70% this year from its high and due to the high volatility investors are afraid to invest. Being an optimistic I am quite positive for coming months market will grow again and it will be good for ICOs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Its not the end of the year yet, good projects will still come out and few good ones are out already ,it's not a bad year for ICO's
Pages:
Jump to: