Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be bad year for ICOS? - page 40. (Read 5340 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This year will be bad for those ico projects who want to sell useless tokens and pick up money and say that they failed to implement the project  Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
So far it does look like it has been a good year for the ICOs that are created, a lot of people are investing and even more people are getting involved in bounties
Activity: 23
many projects are being launched this year and usually ico is a tool to raise funds and advertise the project, I think ico is still interested by people because every launch is always a lot of participants. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
ICO competition getting tougher. many of the ICO that always comes up almost every day and sometimes also have the same field. This will make the ICO will continue to compete in terms of quality in order to attract investors. Crypto this year will be getting bigger because of those reasons.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
it seems so because I see currently only 2 to 3 ico reach hardcap, so I think for this year it can be said that is the worst year for an ico. I hope this will not happen again hopefully this current ico continues all the way to hardcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
No I don't think this will be a bad year for ICO's there may be more around and the unpopular projects may struggle with fund raising but the cream of the projects will still sell out quickly and be worthwhile taking part in.
Activity: 238
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

I am optimistic about the long-term development of ICO market and believe that it is a financing mechanism for emerging growth companies similar to the high-yield debt role of listed companies. As blockchain becomes more and more popular, I believe the ICO project will have an amazing development.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
I don't think so, if it is true there won't be these many ICO's launching everyday and most of them have reached the soft cap and hard cap, they are successful as well. I think this year is not that much good for ICO's but not a bad season for them. May be post July the trend will be normal and all the ICO will be successful.
Activity: 9
NO CUZ THE WORLD CUP WILL USE BITCOIN THIS WAY WE CAN GARENTE A REALLY HUGE PRICE PUMP
Activity: 608
This year will be bad for those ico projects that are going to deceive people and leave with their money and leave people useless tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think that the further, the ICO will be more. There are many reasons, from the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, to the emergence of companies that help other companies to create their ICO.
Activity: 350
Absolutely agree with you, now really there is a lot of ICO, which turn out to be scam. Because of this, many people lose confidence in cryptocurrencies and ICO projects in general. Naturally, this can not be overlooked and missed by government agencies, so they are trying to ban all ICO and cryptocurrency. It is necessary that not bounty hunters be passed by KYC, but by all who launch ICO in order to raise confidence in ICO projects and the entire cryptocurrency industry as a whole.
Activity: 152
This year wont be in any way bad for ico's because of the mass outreach. As far as am concerned once the ico is ready those that will gladly execute it are also available. So ICO is growing and the trend of it going down this year is gradually been eliminated
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Just because you can't make x100 anymore doesn't mean ICO's are dead. Most ICO's that actually hit an exchange are still profitable, just less, ICO's are intended to be a long term investment anyways so it's really not this year that matters, its 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 224
I think this year good for ICO because now good time hold all ICO coin when the market moves then you make good profit
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
Do you have any good reason to believe that the ICO market is going to grow this year?

ICO industry is still alive. Everyday, there are new offerings over the internet. Many coins also are being created by developers. This year, I beleive ICO industry will keep on booming because many onvestors are still around and just waiting for the right projects.
Activity: 191
I think that it is neither good and bad for ICOs for this year. I mean, what could go wrong right now? Well, the market is very much unhealthy these days so I think this would be the actual problem of all ICOs. Overall I think ICOs are great these year, they never gets old.
In the first half of 2018, the weak Crypto market, from strong altcoins to weak altcoins, to ICO projects was bleak and without potential. So we see that today the ICO is no longer too hot for the investment market, because the fraudulent ICO, poor quality exists too much, the purpose only want to take money investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Honestly i think that icos are done because regulation will hit them hard,last year icos colected more then 6 billion dolars while this year telegram alone raised more then 2 billion $ and that ico is still ongoing afaik.There is no way that countries like usa will let that slide without them geting piece of that pie so you can expted heavy regulation of icos soon
Activity: 310
I think that this will not happen, because good ISO projects will always find investors, and the rest of the unnecessary garbage will be lost, which can be considered a success, because we no longer have to look for really promising projects among other sh*t!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I dont think now for ICO this year is bad , its  ok that from the beginning of this year market turned strong bearish zone so every coins dumped heavily, almost all coins dumped 70-80% from their ATH so most ICO coins also dumped. How can we decide that remaining year will also bearish. I think after this month and starting of June market will come back again in bullish zone and all coins will make new ATH also. And in this time most ICO will also get benefit to get listed higher compare to their ICO price. So ICO will success or not that also depends on market sentiment. So its better to wait for 1-2 monthn to invest in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: