Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 30. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
No way we are
Yes we are not actually alone in this universe because you cant even travel the whole world how about the entire universe and also there are lots of universes that you cant even imagine by yourself.
Activity: 36
I believe we are not alone in this universe,and i think the universe is very wide,there must be life other than on earth but we still can not find it
Activity: 114
I as a human percya if the god so I percya if God creates a natural this
To show us about the power
Activity: 5
Maybe yes maybe no theres so much conclusion comes in our mind when it comes to the topic universe in our world there is so many brilliant scientist that istudy universe and no one can prove or even show us the actual picture of other living creatures in this universe so maybe there is no other creature and maybe yes there is because nowadays our scientist do not reach the end of the said universe maybe we are not alone in thiz universe we're not only found that there are other creature living out there beautiful than us smarter than us.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
We are not alone in the universe. There are civilizations much more developed than ours. People need to go through more than one stage of evolution so that the aliens are interested in cooperating with us.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
no, we're not
Activity: 52
Nope, aliens does exist
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I believe that there are still other living things in another planet.
Activity: 70
No. We do not alone.
Activity: 9
no there must be a planet with an intelligent life that are trying to reach us as much as we want to reach them
Activity: 4
I think we are not alone because their is too much research to do on the earth. We dont have the right equidment and technology to make research about the earth. Hope the future can make fully research about the universe.
Activity: 70
What we know outside our planet is very limited. There is a possibility that there is life outside our own.  Smiley
Activity: 56
it is a question that people still argue on,
I believe that we are not alone in the universe but I still am interested in hearing others opinion on this.
Living in this universe help each other and need each other
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
The universe is too huge and the chemistry is too diverse to just say that we are alone in the universe. I would say that such a statement is too selfish.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
of course we are not alone in the universe. there are so many galaxies and planets. I think that a lot of life exists besides us.
Activity: 42
Yes we are not alone in the universe. Even if there is aliens existing in the universe, there exist parallel universe
Activity: 38
I am just curious about this topic, to see the balance of the answers.
Activity: 38
The life itself is such a complex structure. It may be somewhere else but it requires an extreme ammount of luck for the suitable conditions for it to form. Extraterrestial forms of life may exist, but so far away that we will never discover it.
Activity: 42
Yes we are not alone in the universe. Even if there is aliens existing in the universe, there exist parallel universe
Activity: 92
That is something we like to believe and that is very mean of us and egoist as well.
Pages:
Jump to: