Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 25. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Not only for tech but in all aspects of life younger people should take charge and the older ones should make the way for them. After all they are the future.  For instance look at Sebastian Kurz who is just 31 is the Chancellor of Austria. Its high time and younger generation should take lead now.

Younger generation are already living with a growing technology, we just need to guide them on the right way because technology can also be a reason of their bad attitude. The guidance of older people are very important, this kind of technology should be use by young people for their brighter future.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

Yes ofcourse, I believe so. Younger generations are more exposed to the advancement of technology since it is a part of their growing generation. They are mostly born with technology. It favors the younger generation for it is their weapon and their advantage against the poverty in this generation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Of course the sphere of cryptocurrency is for young people. But not too young (about 20 years and less). Yes they can start but crypto is mostly for people about 25-35 years because they are young enough and experienced enough. Gold middle. IMHO, of course  Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
of course they are they are in a century were know how of technology needs to be very important part of your life
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Definitely! They were pretty much "born" with it. It's easier for a young man to adapt to new tech rather than old people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Yes of course they are more open, and they are more optimistic regarding all new technologies and digital things.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Obviously yes, the young today are more impacted with technology. It is so amazing how child prodigies around the globe of late are learning complex languages and studying fields we've never heard of. A few guidance is needed and they will do exceptionally marvelous even beyond the younger lawmaker role.
Activity: 168

100%. Young people are usually the early adopters as older people think new technology is "scary". I definetly think younger people should atleast be allowed to give their input into the discussions. Rules need to be set up by people that actually know what they are talking about. Not some old men in high functions that still think Cryptocurrency in general is a scam.
where did you get that idea about Older People are SCARED of technology?they are just not fast learner thats why it didnt fits them,but there are nothing to be scared of..younger generations exposures are the materials why this technology is dedicated to them

I don't think it's that they're scared. It's just that they're afraid of change and are not capable of adapting as fast as the younger generation.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

100%. Young people are usually the early adopters as older people think new technology is "scary". I definetly think younger people should atleast be allowed to give their input into the discussions. Rules need to be set up by people that actually know what they are talking about. Not some old men in high functions that still think Cryptocurrency in general is a scam.
where did you get that idea about Older People are SCARED of technology?they are just not fast learner thats why it didnt fits them,but there are nothing to be scared of..younger generations exposures are the materials why this technology is dedicated to them
Activity: 52
Certainly! They grow with gadgests)
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Yes indeed right now mny of children is more focusing on their study thn their school works thats why they got a lower grades so maybe technology has a disadvantages for some people in the world
Many younger have begun to embrace the digital currency which allows unprecedented ability to perform transactions with anyone in the world connected to the internet.Despite the complicated nature of the underlying technology,younger generation is more open to technology  are diving in headfirst and embracing it for its unique advantages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Not only for tech but in all aspects of life younger people should take charge and the older ones should make the way for them. After all they are the future.  For instance look at Sebastian Kurz who is just 31 is the Chancellor of Austria. Its high time and younger generation should take lead now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yes indeed right now mny of children is more focusing on their study thn their school works thats why they got a lower grades so maybe technology has a disadvantages for some people in the world
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
May we not,  but mostly younger ages have a huge percentage of adopting such brand new technology.  They're so much exposed into this that they could not hard for them to understand and do the basic things in able to operate the system.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
Blockchain technology is an evolution with an end to the future. Then, if this is true, tell me is it not the young generations coming after us that will yield the rewards of the suffering of our generations?Cryptocurrencies and its ideas over the years have suffered different persecutions and molestations, hence it's still surviving because our generations have sworn to take it upon ourselves so the generations coming after us may reap the fruits of our labours. I think we are just paying the price for them, so their time may be easier than ours. I wanna commend as many that have stood their grounds fighting this battle like true soldiers, let keep marching as we crush our enemies. Long live Cryptos world.
Activity: 602
OF course, the new generation knows the techology we actually use since they were young.. so is it normal for them to be more opened to innovations
Activity: 360

In my opinion, the young generation is born "learned" with new technologies. There are children who, from very small ones, get better with smartphones and tablets than big people.
And they are definitely more open to new technologies than some of our generation.
Sooner or later, the time of young and open people will come and they will now decide the fate of the crypto currencies.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
I think younger generation is more open to technology becoz of the hitech sistym now, hitech cellphone,laptop,computer, and most in school using high technology so if you are a student you most learn about technology, thats why young people now is more open to technology, but sad becoz some of them using technology in bad
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

indeed younger generation like to learn new things and they learn faster than people born in 50's.. i remember when i was a child there were collages in my area to teach us basic of computes but nowdays exposure of children to the pcs and smart phone from very young age make it easy to learn the technology much faster
Pages:
Jump to: