Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 23. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

off course the young in this era have a great knowledge about technologi, but i think for the lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency we need the person who really interested and expert in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
They are actually not as open to technology as we think. Of course they embrace it, they have been doing so since they were young. But are they as prepared to change the way they do things? I do not think so. If you tell them to use new tech for showing off their lives on social media, sure. Make their lives easier? Sure. But change the way they do finance? Take control back from the banks and the state? Somehow, I believe they do not care unless it makes them more money. Entitled generation.

I'm also looking at the things in a similar way. Millenials proved to be better at using the technology than the people before them and it's natural since they were raised in that environment. Today's kids know how to watch cartoons on youtube before they know how to speak or write. But is it good for the skills that a person needs to develop in order to be a "creator" and not a "consumer"? Social networks, videogames, tv, youtube, you name it .. All of these services have contributed more to passive way of life than to being proactive and productive. Purpose of technology is to serve as a tool that we use to increase the quality of our lives, something to control and not to be controlled with.
Activity: 252
We're now in the 21st century where things have really changed. Technology has gone farther to even younger beings. Young ones are now open to technologies these days, which shouldn't be surprising to us. Since technology keeps developing, then we'll have more youths being advanced in technology.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Of course my mate, youngs are more open to new technologies, i think that crypto is full of young adoptors.. i have seen one time a young guy, a bitcoin millionaire, its a good example.. crypto is getting adopted by the young investors, a wide community means a community with all ages, kids, adults and others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As i observe there is a lot of teenager who are learning on what is bitcoin all about. Though having more young minds in politic s will certainly help drive forward this change. It is more easy to accept the relatively new technologies such as cryptography and blockchain, and the elderly may be because they don't understand blockchain and bitcoin. Young generation is not only more open but also it dependable of technology these days. But there are also adult people who perfectly understand the cryptocurrency.  Most likely the result depends on the desire to understand and the belief to learn.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It looks like the younger generation are more open to new technology, the probelm with most of the people in the industrial age is that they are scared of change, but change is the only constant thing in the world, though having more young minds in politic s will certainly help drive forward this change
Activity: 46
Yes. The younger generation is so techy and enjoyed or usually spend more time in holding their gadgets and different devices. Since they are enjoying the concept of technology and easily understand it, I conclude that they are more open to technology but needed the advice from the elders because they have more experience that the younger ones. Through those experiences, the younger ones can improve their experiences.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the younger generation is well versed with the current technology, and them is more comfortable to accept something new and deal with it. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

It is very hard to tell something about a group of people in common, generally. I think the idea that younger people are more open to tech is flawed. This is not a question of age or gender, but more of background and way of thinking.
There is no way that we can deny the open mindedness and the attraction towards technology and things like that which this young generation is having in their minds and that they are keen to learn as many new things as they can manage to.

This is why they are acquiring enough of information regarding so many things and exploring new things and also helping others in having that information by letting them know.
Activity: 308

Of course since to them it would be like normal and they would need not to adapt compared to the older generation who are not used to modern technology which relatively affects how they will react towards cryptocurrencies. Statistically speaking https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-user-demographics-european-males-age-25-34/  there are much fewer old bitcoin user compared to group age of 30s below.
Activity: 75
As technology develops, the quality of education increases with youth. When a child learns to play super Mario eventually he/she can understand the bitcoin. I can say that those in the 9 to 11 year old can influence the knowldege of cryptocurrency by older friends.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Yes, I think the younger generation is more easy to accept the relatively new technologies such as cryptography and blockchain, and the elderly may be because they don't understand blockchain and bitcoin, so most of the time, they may think this is a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 448
a logical assumption, they are already born in the environment of these technologies, so that it is easier for them to master this
Activity: 32
Naturally. They were raised in a society where technology became a need in life. They grew up with all these advancements and are much more dependent in technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Absolutely. The majority of young people live for technology. Just try to take away the phone of a seventeen years old for an hour or so. it is nearly impossible. Young generation is not only more open, but also it dependable of technology these days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255

It is very hard to tell something about a group of people in common, generally. I think the idea that younger people are more open to tech is flawed. This is not a question of age or gender, but more of background and way of thinking.
I don't agree with your arguments. Old people and middle-aged people have a habit. It is very difficult to overcome. For example Smoking is also a habit. Try to quit Smoking. It is very difficult for old people to adopt new technologies. They always prefer to use what they are used to. It's easier to live. They don't make sense to care about perspective. Young people always adopt new technologies. They care about their future and don't want to stay out of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
Absolutely - when I look at my own kids (aged 3 1/2 and 1 1/2) - they are already so much more confident with technology - used to using smart phone apps and touchscreens. For them it will all be organic and easy. I'm 30 and I remember a time when the internet didn't exist... I had to learn about it. For them, it's all as natural as breathing air.
Activity: 392
No doubt about it! Growing up in an age of technology posses a lot of advantage. It allows learning to be more interactive and having the world readily available at their fingertips. Some of these kids and teens are already in the cryptocurrency world.There might be risk for children but it may also help them manage their finances, set a budget and learn about investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Activity: 948
Merit: 110
for technology, I think today's children are more interested in technology, let alone this is the world of crypto, and I myself am a young generation who have a curiosity with the development of the current era.
Pages:
Jump to: