Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 22. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes because they are more exposed to the current technologies than the other generations,i have a child which can use tablet and he is only 3yrs old,he can easily adopt to new things and technologies which i am not suprised because i myself was exposed with computer as early as 4yrsold that is why i am doing good in development and software applications.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
> Does technology favor the young!
Not a question, so I'll skip that one.

> Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Not a question, but let's assume it was. Yes, I think we need younger lawnmowers. But what would Bitcoin has to do with it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
of course younger generation is more open. moreover, nerds are more open to technology. with the increasing in price of bitcoin and success story of cryptocoins, I think wealth is being transfered to those young nerd people these days.
Most nerds that are discovering different flaws inside of a website are young. There is still a lot out there to learn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
and this is purely a medical fact. the brain up to a certain period is better adapted to absorb new information, this is the first reason. the second reason and the most important, is that the younger generation has already grown up surrounded by gadgets. for them they are a natural part of life and the process of cognizing them is just as natural and simple. What could be worse than what to teach old people to use a computer, is not it? And my two-year-old daughter perfectly mastered the tablet on her own:)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yes, of course. I think younger generation is more open to technology because technology is part of their day to day. It's natural since they were raised in that environment. Since they are born they interact with it. For them it's as natural as breathing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Yes they are more open to technology because of the modernation and the capability for them to exposed the gadgets which makes them more familiar like an online gaming of internet and social media.
Activity: 308
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Of course because it's give so much conveniece in anything in world

Best example of it is digital currency here in crypto because it run by so many conveniece that it gives

Think the technology now and also in the future like if they still upgrade crypto i'm sure it might happen in few years by now
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
I think that is true yes , you already see that young people buy way more on the internet . While the older generations rather go in the store and buy it there. There is no need for younger lawmakers , if the current lawmakers let themselves be educated by people who know what they are talking about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Thanks for all the candid replies everyone. By consensus i think we can agree that younger generation is more open to technology. Though our seniors brought us where we are today, and despite resistance, still capable of keeping up with any new technology, the younger generation embraces and grasps it faster.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Yes, I consider that the younger generation is more open for new technologies and they have more ideas connected with cryptocurrency and not only.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
My daugther which is 2.5years old already knows how to use a cellphone,and android tablet, how is that possible? because i exposed her to the gadgets as early as she is a baby that i why she easily adopted the technology with the gadget,millenials wont know how the technology will work with the blockchain because they arent exposed to these technolgy when they are young,so yes younger folks will understand these new technologies.
Activity: 395

Of course, all the revolutions are arranged by young people. People who have nothing to lose and who are full of enthusiasm. People who did not have time to plunge into the mud of big money. Notice what is happening now. All the old millionaires want to strangle crypto. I am sure that young people give impetus to this market.
Yes because these peoplea are too exposed with the technology today,computers and internet has influenced most of these people that is why yes they can easily adopt any new technology that will come,especially the blockchain technology they can surely adopt these things,more than those people who doesnt have good technology when they are young,talking about the 70-90s kids.
Activity: 500
I don't consider myself young, but I know that it's more difficult to explain for my mother what crypto currency is, why it needs and how it works. I think that when my children grow up, I will not understand what they are doing  too. Technologies are developing every year. The younger generation is easier to follow the changes, because they develope with them. My nephew at 3 y. o  knows how to use a tablet better than me. I think that if I can trade bitcoins at my age, then he will be able to create his crypto currency when he will be as old as me now. I believe that it's necessary to involve young people in this.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
not only technology but also a lot of other things that the younger generation is more open to and smarter than us Wink
Of course yes,because these people are exposed to the latest technology too early,that is why they are more open with these new technology and innovations,it is easier for them to get into something new because they are exposed with good technology as soon as they are born unlike those millenials which doesnt have any computer when they are too young.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Yes of course,younger generations will understand the blockchain technology than those millenials,younger generations has early exposure with the technology that is why this is some kinda old thing,technology and im sure they can easily adopt the technology more than the old school guys so im very sure these people will be more open than other generations.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
of course younger generation is more open. moreover, nerds are more open to technology. with the increasing in price of bitcoin and success story of cryptocoins, I think wealth is being transfered to those young nerd people these days.
Activity: 434
Yes, of course. the longer the new generation will be very open with technology. and the older generation will be left behind by technology. maybe someday teenagers already play with cryptocurrency
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
Yes, certainly. I think the older generation is not easy to understand even with modern gadgets, to crypto-currencies they are basically treated as a pyramid. As they say, burned in milk - blowing on the water.
Pages:
Jump to: