Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges? - page 3. (Read 19265 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Yes.I am trading with multiple exchanges.It will be a great idea trading at multiple exchanges.There are many exchangers like bittrex,binance where the price is up and also in idex,etherdelta there the price is low.So if you can trade at multiple exchangers you will get too much profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
April 13, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I did not do it very long, I think trading in multiple exchange is very troublesome because sometimes I feel dizzy if I have to wait for delivery and it takes a long time, this is what needs to be improved crypto so many people are interested
That is right, as it will just give you confusion or worst thing is that you can make a bad decision on it, so better to stick to one exchange and with few coins so  that you can easily monitor it, because if you do have such many coins it will create sleepless and it is not good.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
I did not do it very long, I think trading in multiple exchange is very troublesome because sometimes I feel dizzy if I have to wait for delivery and it takes a long time, this is what needs to be improved crypto so many people are interested
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
It is better not to rely on just one exchange. Like me, of course, I have accounts from various exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Yobit and so on. They have different trading fees as expected and so as the other upcoming exchanges that we have seen in the cryptocurrency market today. It's essential that we should not put all of our eggs in a single basket. Not all kinds of coins or tokens are always available in all exchanges anyway.
True,  I also used multiple exchanges like Crytopia,  HitBTC,  CoinExchange,  EtherDelta and etc.  There is no limit whether how many changes we will like to use,  what matters is using which we are comfortable.  There are a lot of exchanges available and finding which gives you convience is very important.  Crytopia and HitBTC are the best for me when it comes to being user-friendly while EtherDelta is mostly used for airdrop coins and ether-based exchanges.  

Other than convenience, a trader will like to have many exchanges for options when it comes to availability of coins and,  of course,  profit.
Yes i also use different exchanges in different time, in fact all cryptos are not available in every exchanges, therefore some time if you need to trade a coin for that you have to use the relavent exchange where the coins is listed, therefore we need to use different exchanges, i think it is also not good to put all your money in one exchange, for security purposes it is also good to use multiple exchanges.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 12, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
NOw there are many exchanger, but not all coin are same priced at all. In bittrex, kucoin, binance price is high. Again price are relatively low in idex and forkdelta. So buy from forkdelta or idex and selling it in bittrex, kucoin etc exchanger are often good profites. so sometimes i use multiple exchanger for trading.
Because you can buy cheap coins in etherdelta and most bounty hunters are dumping their reward in a decentralized exchange.
Since there is a lot of exchanges now, it gives us the freedom to choose the best one based on our opinion but the most popular are those with the good support and big trading volume.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
April 12, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
It is better not to rely on just one exchange. Like me, of course, I have accounts from various exchanges such as Binance, KuCoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Yobit and so on. They have different trading fees as expected and so as the other upcoming exchanges that we have seen in the cryptocurrency market today. It's essential that we should not put all of our eggs in a single basket. Not all kinds of coins or tokens are always available in all exchanges anyway.
True,  I also used multiple exchanges like Crytopia,  HitBTC,  CoinExchange,  EtherDelta and etc.  There is no limit whether how many changes we will like to use,  what matters is using which we are comfortable.  There are a lot of exchanges available and finding which gives you convience is very important.  Crytopia and HitBTC are the best for me when it comes to being user-friendly while EtherDelta is mostly used for airdrop coins and ether-based exchanges.  

Other than convenience, a trader will like to have many exchanges for options when it comes to availability of coins and,  of course,  profit.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
NOw there are many exchanger, but not all coin are same priced at all. In bittrex, kucoin, binance price is high. Again price are relatively low in idex and forkdelta. So buy from forkdelta or idex and selling it in bittrex, kucoin etc exchanger are often good profites. so sometimes i use multiple exchanger for trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
I use several exchanges.These are the top exchanges Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, KuCoin, Yobit.
All exchanges have a different daily volume of sales, a different number of coins for trading and different conditions.
Sometimes I buy coins on one exchange at a lower price and sell on another exchange at a higher price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
April 12, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
Actually, I saw twitter automatical accounts which help to find arbitrage positions
Hope it helps
Activity: 95
April 12, 2018, 05:04:44 AM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?

I never try this before but in this setuation because im afraid of it because sometime if the transactions delays your money get stock and the price already goes down and you lose your money.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
April 12, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
for me, i trade in a single exchange because its hard to monitor the flow of the market of different exchange especially when you focus on a coin that move very fast. just focus on the exchange that you feel good and let your tactics work.
Of course, single exchange is better than if you don't have more time to monitoring continuously for multi Exchanger. You just need to focus the coins you trade in one Exchanger only.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:44:05 AM
 for me, i trade in a single exchange because its hard to monitor the flow of the market of different exchange especially when you focus on a coin that move very fast. just focus on the exchange that you feel good and let your tactics work.
Activity: 89
April 12, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Btcs are showing roller coster moves. High at any moment and down in no time. Btcs got no chill ;-p
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
Yes, I do have 4 exchanger. It is called arbitrage, it is also profitable but before you buy make sure that you can withdraw or deposit that coin to other exchanger because sometimes it's under maintenance.
Activity: 305
April 10, 2018, 04:38:13 AM
I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 01:28:22 AM
That's a good strategy that i'm using quite a lot before but not that often now. The high fees from transferring from ine exchange to another is really a setback for people using this strategy. I have account on multiple exchanges and its always due to when the need arises for such in the sense that it's due to necessity maybe someone wants to transfer some coin to me
Trading is good with one exchange because if you are using two exchanges then charges of transferring from one exchange to another may apply. Trading needs you to setup account in exchange and selection valuable coins which have greater demand at the market is a good choice. It will be easy if you exchange with one account that will not cut the transaction fee.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
Yes, I do trade on multiple exchanges, and it is a good thing. Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, alcurex, Cryptopia, NovaExchange, BTC38, bx.in.th and finally YoBit (only for arbitrage opportunities). This gives me enough experience to deal with trading situations, as well as, knowing how to trade on mostly any exchange. Some gives the best experience, others are just...
Activity: 518
April 10, 2018, 12:37:57 AM
Definitely and I am sure many people do also. Exchanges bring different services that are unique to each exchange. For some exchange it is security while some focus on friendly and easy user interface. Trading on different enrich your trading and probably gives more in term of profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 10, 2018, 12:23:05 AM
I trade multiple place because in this market situation sometime we need to arbitrage our trade. In a flat movement market arbitrage is the most profitable strategy. We can not wait untill coin going spike in this market. Also it is to minimalize the risk if one of those crntralised exchanger got hacked or crash.
Pages:
Jump to: