Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges? - page 10. (Read 19265 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 20, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
We have to trade on multiple exchanges because most of coin will be listed in different exchange. So if you participate in the ICO companies then you need to trade them in different exchanges.
We all know that not all coins get easily listed on an exchanges so when the coin is only available on such exchange we will use it, but as much as possible I only trade at bittrex and binance. Since cryptopia have an issues now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 10:58:42 PM
We have to trade on multiple exchanges because most of coin will be listed in different exchange. So if you participate in the ICO companies then you need to trade them in different exchanges.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:47:14 PM
I think it's really important to choose other altcoins when you're trading in a case I just focus on a coin and it does not increase the price until you earn.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 20, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?

While I don't arbitrage at exchanges, I do have access to more than 20 so that if one exchange has a higher price and the other one has a lower one, I will sell on the higher one. It doesn't make a ton of difference but if you do that trading all year it can add up to a nice little vacation by the years end Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 10:04:12 PM
I trade on multiple exchanges since some exchanges my not have the same coins listed , and the prices are different.
Activity: 280
February 20, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
Yes there are many exchanges are available to trade the bitcoin and all other altcoins, The traffic in excnages is rapidly increasing day by day because of there are so many new projects are landing in the market and made new coins and in the other side the demand of bitcoin is going day by day that make the great demand of trading in these different exchanges,
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
Yes, I do. I trade at different exchanges because not all the coins are listed in one exchange only because some of the coins that you like are located in different exchange and there is no choice for a trade but to create an account there and trade to that site also to grab the chance to earn money.

Activity: 210
February 20, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
The high fees from transferring from ine exchange to another is really a setback for people using this strategy. I mean the price difference isn't usually that far between the exchanges and back when the fees weren't that high. I do use different exchanging sites to trade because sometimes few coins have different rate in every sites
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
Yes, I do. I trade at different exchanges because not all the coins are listed in one exchange only because some of the coins that you like are located in different exchange and there is no choice for a trade but to create an account there and trade to that site also to grab the chance to earn money.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
I don't do that because I think the bitcoin fee in the exchanger is very expensive and if we move it takes a long time, maybe while we wait bitcoin ready in the wallet the move suddenly bitcoin prices decreased as the previous exchanger.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 19, 2018, 09:30:38 PM
yes i've trading using many exchanges like if the altcoin that i needed have'nt not listed in poloniex then i would succesfully search it in bitrex or in any exchanges that the altcoin that i want oto buy is can buy in thier exchanges. anyways i only trade in poloniex just someimes going in bittrex if there's some coins that  i want to buy
Activity: 57
February 19, 2018, 08:35:16 PM
For me, obstacle to trading on mulitiple exchanges is about time confirmation process of a coin. Because some altcoins sometimes require a confirmation time more than 1 hour. Thus, when the coin has moved, price has dropped. And finally, I am more focused to trading on 1 exchanges only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 19, 2018, 07:27:46 PM
I am using multiple platforms because not every coin is listed on every exchange. Profit from price differences (I.e arbitrage) seems easy in theory,  but in practise its unprofitable at all.
Actually I do not use multiple exchange for trading. I only use one exchange to buy and sell Bitcoin. In my country, Bitcoin become so famous and a lot of people start to having some income from Bitcoin. It is very good that people can take advantage from Bitcoin and take big profit from it. After that some people start to become exchanger in my country. So in my country, there are some exchanger who sell and buy currency and take some profit from it. But not all exchanger is good and trusted. I only use and search exchanger with best price and the trusted one.
Activity: 228
February 19, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
I am using multiple platforms because not every coin is listed on every exchange. Profit from price differences (i.e arbitrage) seems easy in theory,  but in practice its unprofitable at all.
Activity: 113
February 19, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
Yes, it’s almost impossible yo just use one single trading platform, too many coins and different fees, offers and also contest and promo

I have friends that are registered with like 35 different exchanges!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
If I understand you correctly you were talking about arbitrage! Arbitrage opportunities exist across different market in different time zone and different jurisdiction! However, the profit claim of Arbitrage is yet to be ascertained! Many people feels arbitrage is not profitable if it is possible at all.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
Like most traders, I use most of the exchanges. This is especially necessary to buy and sell new coins/tokens. Because every coin/token is not traded in every exchanges.

This is one of the reason why i trade on different exchange because some of the exchange don't have the tokens that i need. Some of the exchange too don't just listed tokens that has not good support from people. Another reason why i trade on multiple exchange is to spread my money and not to focus on one exchange.
Activity: 448
February 19, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
If you trade with one coin, or two, you can certainly trade on the same exchange, and if you have a portfolio of many coins, then you just need different exchanges and constant monitoring.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
Like most traders, I use most of the exchanges. This is especially necessary to buy and sell new coins/tokens. Because every coin/token is not traded in every exchanges.
Activity: 235
February 19, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
It is better to do like this during a price increase, now is not the time. Prices are just starting to rise now after the powerful fall but you can sell some unnecessary altcoins in your portfolio until it does not cost even less.
Pages:
Jump to: