Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade at multiple exchanges? - page 7. (Read 19265 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
Yes because I have coins that are listed in more than one exchange so that is why I am working and trading with different exchanges like Hitbtc, Etherdelta, Idex,
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 27, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
For the same reasons I'm registered on many different exchanges, but one more big reason for using multiple exchanges is that we can't find all the coins at one is exchange. I have many different coins and for buying some of the ones I wanted I had to register on some exchanges that support wanted coin.
Some of my funds I keep at exchanges, but when that amount is too big I make a wallet and withdraw funds there. Never hold too much on one exchange, golden rule that we need to follow.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
March 27, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
I trade on 4 exchanges, but not to arbitrate, but rather to diversify risks and not put deposits into a single exchange, that can be hacked. As a rule, a meaningful difference in the prices for one crypto currency can be found in exchanges which do not allow conversions to fiat, for example, the Bithumb exchange. The best way to do arbitrage is via special software, always taking into account the commission of various exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 27, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
I am trading in different exchanges as there are some coins not listed in the other and I also prefer as much as possible the exchange that have the most volume when trading a coin. Arbitrage is very hard this time as the fees are very high compared to before.
It is impossible to earn high amounts in this way. Exchanges usually get 0.2 percent as fee for themselves. So 0.4 percent of that amount should be paid for exchanges fee. Also there is withdrawal fees. Another thing that make this more difficult is the difference between buy and sell orders.
Another problem is confirmation time. After that time prices will change.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:20:55 AM
many exchanges Bittrex, Binance, Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinexchange
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
March 27, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
I personally do so. But I should say that I'm not an everyday trader - I use some only when I need to sell a certain altcoin. What's wrong with that? Smiley
There is no any wrong while you using many exchanges to trade. I believe many people still doing it until now (Yes, it called arbitrage). You buy A token on A exchange for cheaper price then sell it on exchange B which has higher price. The problem is, when you bought a lot of token from exchange A, then while you want to move those token to exchange B, your withdrawal got pending and the price is dropped and you lose because of that.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
Yes, I trade on three exchanges! Binance, Huobi,OKEX.

Their prices are basically the same!

Because I get the digital encrypted currency some exchanges have no, can only go to other exchanges to trade!

My favorite is the Huobi exchange!
Activity: 157
March 27, 2018, 07:35:18 AM
I personally do so. But I should say that I'm not an everyday trader - I use some only when I need to sell a certain altcoin. What's wrong with that? Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
Yes and sometimes that’s called arbitrage trading too when you buy a certain coin at a very low price and sell them on another exchange because it has a higher rate than the other exchanges. I also trade with different exchange sites but I don’t do arbitrage trading, however I hold different coins on different exchange sites instead.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
March 27, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
I used 3 different exchangers besides my local exchanger, to exchange the coins I used to wear Forkdelta or Kucoin,
but to withdraw Eth to cash I use my local Exchanger.
Activity: 298
March 27, 2018, 06:45:25 AM
yes, i am trading in multiple exchangers. Today we can show many number of crypto currencies. When they are reaching to market they are listing on various exchangers. As a bounty hunter i had various coins and i have to use exchangers, where they list in. Trading in many exchangers will make you rich.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
No
but there is a rule never put your eggs in 1 basket
arbitrage tr isn't worth the time & effort unless you are trading with a huge  amounts. I think the profit is too short with <5 btc.
Activity: 42
March 27, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
There are a big differents in the price between difference exchanges
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 27, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
I am trading in different exchanges as there are some coins not listed in the other and I also prefer as much as possible the exchange that have the most volume when trading a coin. Arbitrage is very hard this time as the fees are very high compared to before.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 27, 2018, 06:25:27 AM
I didn't allowed myself trading in other exchange but it will happen after my lost attempt in my account yo recover my accounts.  But it makes difficult to sell in many exchange rate because it could keep you finding your private keys and password if you don't organized well. I did sell only in one exchange rather practicing in many times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 06:09:24 AM
Most of the time there difference of price exists so do you withdraw bitcoins from one exchange and sell at higher rate exchange?
That is what I am doing daily as arbitrage.
So I have account may be more than 20 exchange and I am using 6 of them most of the time but in case of need others there can be huge profits daily like 10+ %
Activity: 83
March 27, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

Some people specialize in low-priced high-priced selling to make money, but now it becomes difficult because the cost of the transaction plus the time cost, so that some inexperienced players lose money, before doing this, need to do a lot of work, risk Very high, but the profits are also high. Good luck!
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
You question should be simplified to be "do you do arbitrage trading?"

Personally, I never trade at multiple exchanges to chase margin from different exchanges even some people claim it is risk free. You know it is very slow and price changes fast. Do I forget about mentioning transfer fee and spread? You can buy X token in binance and sell it higher in Bithumb, but remember never think both exchanges have same fees.

Danger also comes when you upload your private keys to random exchanges. Only trade in exchange trusted by a lot of users.

Good luck.
Activity: 184
March 27, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
Yes, I have exchanged a few places. It is bittrex, binance, kucoin, yobit ... Depending on the type of coin listed to choose the right exchange page. In addition, online wallet always has a danger. Divide your coin into other walltets or put on different trading sites to be safer, and more effective.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
Yes its good for different new tokens and new ICOs opportunity for the new tokens, when I am investing in new ICOs and their tokens are listed in different different exchanges, so for the purpose of selling or trading I need to make registration on different exchanges for the sake of selling my new tokens or coins or trade on it,,
In fact all coins are not available in one exchange and therefore for trading a particular coin we need to use such exchange where the coin is available for trading, for example cardano is present in ccex but is not available in yobit therefore if you have account in yobit you also have to open account in ccex if you are interested to trade cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: