Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trade for money or emotional satisfaction? - page 7. (Read 2670 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Both are important for me. There are plenty of easier ways to make money, but I like games. And what is the better game than to test your ability to analyze when something real is at stake? Not to mention this feeling when you're not completely sure in coin until it starts going up?

I trade for money because the cost of living right now is getting even more expensive but with cryptocurrency you can always earn profit depending on how long you are staying in the market.
Activity: 336
Both are important for me. There are plenty of easier ways to make money, but I like games. And what is the better game than to test your ability to analyze when something real is at stake? Not to mention this feeling when you're not completely sure in coin until it starts going up?

I think that emotional satisfaction will only occur if you are going to earn a huge amount of profit from the investments that you have made so trading will be basically hard since the market is volatile.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Initially I was in the world of cryptocurrencies only as a hobby, something that changed over time because now that I know the potential that this business can have, it could be said that I do it for money
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Never heard of trading because of emotional satisfaction. In fact I find trading very stressing, specially if it's the only source of income for you and your family. There is always the possibility of losing money, so when you have bills to pay, and you depend on your profits to pay them, it's definitely a very stressful experience. I was a decent poker player, and once I realized I was making enough money to pay my bills I decided to try it full time. It was a terrible experience, and I just had to stop. I now play poker just for fun again, and I appreciate the profit I can get from it, but I don't see how that can work in trading. It's not a game, so you can do it for an extra profit, but it's not for emotional satisfaction.

Perfectly Described the real soul behind trading. Trading is most stressing job in the world.

True, trading is not an easy thing.  It is stressful but a profitable one.  It is not advisable to invest all of your money in trading and hodl it, for in an instance the price will surely go down and up at the same time.  Trading os more applicable and more easy if you have some extra income from other jobs for you to be able to keep your investment when btc price goes down.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Never heard of trading because of emotional satisfaction. In fact I find trading very stressing, specially if it's the only source of income for you and your family. There is always the possibility of losing money, so when you have bills to pay, and you depend on your profits to pay them, it's definitely a very stressful experience. I was a decent poker player, and once I realized I was making enough money to pay my bills I decided to try it full time. It was a terrible experience, and I just had to stop. I now play poker just for fun again, and I appreciate the profit I can get from it, but I don't see how that can work in trading. It's not a game, so you can do it for an extra profit, but it's not for emotional satisfaction.

Perfectly Described the real soul behind trading. Trading is most stressing job in the world.

That's the hard truth. The guy explained it very well, when you make trading a daily job that pays bills it becomes a stress factory. I only invest, hodl and sell when the time is right. Tried daily trade but didn't have the time nor the patience and nervs. It's very hard and stressful. I prefer keeping the day job and doing crypto on the side. I respect those who can do it.
Activity: 18
myself do find that I have fun while trading, when things are going well, but I also do not mind having the most boring days with little volatility if it means that I can profit. Profit comes ahead of emotional satisfaction but both can go hand in hand.But another logic works here and that is I don't trade just for emotional satisfaction. There are a lot of things you can do just to be satisfied on your emotion. I think for rich people who just want to enjoy trading, maybe they are the one who trades just for their satisfaction.
Activity: 255
When you have got other sources of income then you can trade for emotional satisfaction. But, I am trading for money, as I don't have other sources of income. At this young age, I need a lot of money to support my family. So, If I can some, It would be good for my family.
I can say that it is both because in my personal belief you cannot trade successfully if you will have an attitude to earn money, it is not a job. Trading is more than a heart process, then irregular routine just acting.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
what do you mean by emotional satisfaction? does it mean to enjoy or to only pass the time?  Well i myeslf do not trade because of it  but rather i only trade because i always wanted to earn a profit . yet , earning a profit thru trades is also hard to achieved because trading isnt an easy thing to do plus the market of cryptos are also confusing .

I agree , that is why not all people are doing trades .  majority of them are opt to choose investing and gambling because these two are seem to be more workable and less stress as compared to trading itself.
copper member
Activity: 304

Activity: 73
Activity: 224
For me I trade for money not for emotional satisfaction because all of us needs money for our basic needs. In the work that we apply we cannot earn what we are earning in trading. If you know how to trade properly then you will earn big profit. But if you do not know how to trade properly then you will not make your profit double or you might lose what you have invested. It is also risky to invest in crypto if you do not know how to do the basic trading. You have to study first the basic trading so that if you already know how to trade then eventually you will upgrade your knowledge and you will earn more than what you have earn in your first investment. You just need to be patient in learning the trading so that you can earn big and you will not lose what you have invested in the crypto market.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I believe that it is very important to separate these two concepts. I think the main thing is all the wealth, and if you get the pleasure, then it is better to do on little money)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I never heard of trading because of emotion or  emotional satisfaction. Trading is a big deal, question of huge amount of money it's the only source of income for you and your family. You have a lot of responsibilities to them so there is no option of emotion. There is always the possibility of losing money, so when you have bills to pay, and you depend on your profits to pay them, it's definitely a very stressful experience.

Well, naturally, I trade for money. When I get it, I have a feeling of emotional satisfaction. Therefore I think trading includes everything that was mentioned above.
Activity: 210
Ofcourse I trade for money. I live for the profit whether it is just a small profit or big, profit is still a profit and it feels good knowing that you didn't lose in your trade despite having second thoughts whether I should trade or not. I guess those people who only trade for  satisfaction and entertainment are already rich people who just makes cryptocurrency trading just a game for them.
Activity: 196
Express Gratitude With Merit
I think for emotional satisfaction trade only gamblers or people who are missing something in their life. How can following the boring market graphs be satisfying? Satisfaction can bring making money on it. Sure thing, I am making it for money and I think that the majority of the people join this market only for that reason. Of course, when starting understanding crypto-market and handling it successfully, we can feel emotional satisfaction because we succeed. But if it wouldn't bring us the success that materializes in money, we wouldn't have gotten any emotional satisfaction.
Activity: 166
I think most of us trade to earn money not for emotional gratification at all because this is trading not gambling. We need not worry for today and for the future, and finally, we will be happy that we feel.
Activity: 154
I never sold my pennies at happy rates. I always sell them at cheaper rates than expected, because I always worry that the market will fall, and fall deeper. I can not wait.
Activity: 114
An interesting coin 3des traded on etherdelta. It's definitely worth to purchase.
Activity: 43
Who has any thought on a new coin 3des on etherdelta?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I think nowadays in making some strategies and risk management and money in trading for profit but sometimes we can not control our emotions.It takes a long time to become expert trader who can manage emotions and get profit consistently.I think trade can be a satisfaction and income to live. For us is the first of all desires to earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: