Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 187. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 10:58:01 AM
I would say that definitely, I would like to become superrich in the very short period of time. I would say this is some sort of utopian dream. The one thing that should be taken into the account, the fact that you can't become reach just because of luck/coincidence, don't get me wrong I am not talking right now about 20k  more likely I am talking in regards to 20kk. This amount can't be done just by bounty/sell/buy without involving the brain.

The right way is to think first, analyze the market, and only then invest. And during this manipulations you will be more and more interested in the whole process, thus on the end of the day, you'll become the crypto expert with a huge amount of knowledge and willing to increase it even more.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
I do believe in new technology such us cryptocurrency. What I see is cryptocurrency is a timely solution to the current trend of the economy. We are in a digital stage and we need digital currency to cater this.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
i would start beliving when one person isnt allowed to own more then one of each currency or some other way control can be taken away from wales, the way the current system works we have replaced  one terriable idea with another terriable idea, there shouldnt be any wales in any system otherwise its not fair, we need another sat nakamoto to create a fair distributon  system just like block chain
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
I want to believe in all this, people offer a new type of income. Technologies do not stand still, so you need to try to be successful !!! Perhaps we can do it thanks to the cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 02, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
I truly believe in crypto currency and its potential. Despite the uncertainties and volatilities that is surrounding crypto currency, i still have high hopes in its capacity to grow and improve. There is more in crypto currency than just making money and investing in it to earn, crypto currency is somewhat the beginning of digital currency and world market/services where every payment and transactions happen in just a split second.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

For me, for example, this is another way to earn money. I do not attach much importance to this. Yes, I want to get rich in a minute) But I'm not very upset if it does not happen. Perceive it as a game, like everything in this life)
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
If a member does not believe in crypto than he/she will not post here.
All we are believing in crypto currencies and we all support them by at least spreading the word
The cryptocurrency world, is one of the best initiatives that can help us to achieve many nobles goals. But in order to see the change, we must be the change.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
If a member does not believe in crypto than he/she will not post here.
All we are believing in crypto currencies and we all support them by at least spreading the word
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
I most believe cryptocurrency, I think my future is good. everyday not give cheap. we should patience. also we  should believe it. 

As for me, cryptocurrency is not God to believe into. It is just the stuff that gives us hundreds of possibilities — anonymity, speed and safeness of transactions and the chance to trade and earn. That is why I use crypto.
Activity: 448
February 02, 2018, 02:34:38 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You are so right . It is so sad that the market is full of investors that are more interested in making very quick profit than watching their investments grow. The problem with trying to make quick bucks is that you are sure to lose your patience.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
yes, I totally agree with you views. if you do not have knowledge and skills, i think you should not invest in cryptocurrency. if not, you will not be patient enough and sell in panic.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency. There are many projects out there and there are also many ways to earn money from the online crypto market. Most people are invested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they believe in blockchain technology that "can change the world." It has gained its popularity on the wave of distrust towards existing social institutions. Blockchain technology is what most would truly believe in, and the ability to outreach and have blockchains that co-exist with certain industries will be the key.
Activity: 40
February 01, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
I most believe cryptocurrency, I think my future is good. everyday not give cheap. we should patience. also we  should believe it. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 10:56:01 PM
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,it gives us anonimity and the freedom to transact without any centralization or regulations by our government.I believe cryptocurrency will replace fiat someday with the help of blockchain technology,this is the era of digital assets where all of our transactions needs to use internet.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 01, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
Yes I truly believe in the concept of cryptocurrency. I think that our society really needs a new monetary system in order to cope to the advancement pf technology and the continued market globalization. Cryptocurrency is designed to cater that demand, it is fluid and can be used anywhere in the world which means faster and more efficient transactions, cryptocurrencies are decentralized which means no central banks or government can manipulate it with their advantage meaning a truly independent currency for all countries.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 09:24:28 PM
 In the strictest sense I think yes, but I think we need to find a real project with a real world use. What I truly believe incarnates the most this definition, in next months, is FarmaTrust.  It's a project that aims to deliver pharmaceuticals to people in need avoiding counterfeit drugs. The counter for you to market he's huge and has a grass around two hundreds of billions dollars!! Using the block chain to track and trace pharmaceuticals from the motherfuck to read to the retailer grants expedition of genuine  medicines allowing reduction of costs for a bath states and pharmaceutical industries since they will have to implement a structure that can guarantee the right usage and provenience. All of this will be done using their platform, Zoi. Go check it out!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
I 100% truly belive that cryptocurrency will change the world, and with it the current financial system. It will take time, around 10 years i belive. But it will happen, there is no way around decentralization anymore. With more and more technology comming out, less ppl need to do manual labour and is getting educated. This leads to smarter ppl, and smarter ppl dont belive in the current financial system. And the circle goes round and round until there is no more FIAT. This circle has been done before, but with other technology. It might not be bitcoin tho, but it will be cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 01, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
yah you right, many people see cryptocurrency is like a system can make them rich in short time, what i know be patient in invest and believe the coins you invest is the right thing to do, short time is just make a wrong move.
many people do panic sale when cryptocurrency crash, i think is the one reason many people don't believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 01, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

super rich is unrealistic, richer and wealther is possible however,

cryptocurrencies will be the future because the current money printing central banksters are communist style innefficiency
A lots of people are dreaming to make a lots of  money inside crypto industry thinking that this is the easy passage way to fulfill their dreams not realizing or not taking time to read and research deeper about the system, I believe that this industry would be another options for people who loves freedom and those
who are tired already with the monopoly of the financial institutions so I support crypto currency.
Activity: 155
February 01, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

I agree with your opinion, everything does require process and patience, we just need to focus and have a mature plan in order to get the results we want.
Results will not lie if we always try and work hard.
Jump to: