Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 185. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 05:53:05 AM
Yes I believe in cryptocurrencies and there will be coins in the future that will be use by everyone, It will someday become a norm, I love how other coins have technologies in which we can not imagine 10 years ago but now they are making it all happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
I truly believe in Bitcoin that it will change my destiny in life and it can provide a financially freedom,it will help me thru financial problem and it will lead me to success,i believe it will going to happen if i will pursue this kind of opportunity her in Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 03, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Blockchain technology will not develop and will only develop, it will be introduced into all spheres of our life. So we live in a wonderful time of change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 05:20:03 AM
stupid something to say about this cryptocurrency may collapse and may become more established in the world , but while it is possible to earn it , then why not
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
There are enough people who believe in cryptos. I personally believe in crpytos, thats why im holding all my coins at the moment and dont sell. There are many weak hands who dont believe and sold these days. Those weak hands are blame for this huge dump. So its better when those people leave cryptoworld, it just makes us stronger.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
Yes, I believe. I believe that by working here you can change your life. my friend thanks to crypto currency became a millionaire, and it's not just rumors, but absolute truth, he was an ordinary guy from the countryside !!! And so ... I have a goal! Grin Smiley

Having a goal will make you determined to earn more coins, that's good for your future. I believe in crypto and I know this will be with us until the next generation.
Activity: 40
February 03, 2018, 05:04:21 AM
yes, why not , i believe it, it is my future, i have many hopes,
Activity: 182
February 03, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
Yes i am,i truly believe in cryptocurrency that is the reason why i am her and existed in Bitcointalk.org,if i have doubt and hesitation in cryptocurrency i will never try to join the community if my perception of Bitcoin is not good,it was been proven that cryptocurrency is not a scam it is a opportunity to people who have patience and ambition in life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 03, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is just another way of getting income. Me for example, I still have a stable job with an income band that is above industry standards. I'm also under discussions in starting a new business with a good friend of mine. Overall, it's about doing your research and investing in what makes you believe you'll get the most profit out of.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 03, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
I am 100% behind the technology of crypto, not just a speculator wanting to get rich quick, although wealth accumulation is a part of my journey with crypto, I do not want this to totally blind me because if there are market crashes like what is happening now, I do not want to panic and make irrational decisions. This technology is very much now a fabric of our lives and as we step into the future we must harness and embrace it and utilize it fully to improve both our lives and the lives of future generations to come. I am nearing the end of my life cycle but I will be happy to know passing from this world that I was able to be a part of this big revolution to help mankind have a giant leap forward in life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
Yes, I believe. I believe that by working here you can change your life. my friend thanks to crypto currency became a millionaire, and it's not just rumors, but absolute truth, he was an ordinary guy from the countryside !!! And so ... I have a goal! Grin Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
Yes, I fully believe in the idea of crypto currency. I do not quite understand how the financial structure will change exactly, but I see how banks start to fear crypto currency. I think that we should not miss this opportunity. After all, the time that we now live in 5 years will be called - times of opportunity
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency. Since I know the world crypto nearly all my time  I spend on trading and came to this forum. And what I do is very satisfactory and sufficient yield.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

a pretty good exposure. I think I should agree with you. in essence, in all types of investments must involve trust. this is the most important part. Furthermore, knowledge and experience also play a role, in order to be able to choose on investments that really have a future.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 03, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
what you say is very true and I agree with you people want to be rich but they need to develop the technology. In general, people lose their money because they want to be rich quickly.
It is not only you or me who believes in crypto currency, in fact all those who actually know about crypto currencies really believe in them and they are very well aware of this fact that it is none other than investing in crypto currencies which can help them in making their dreams come true. This is why there is such a huge increase in the number of investors who are there into the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
You're absolutely right! BUY AND HODL is the best strategy. If you have $100k+ bucks to invest longterm.

Personally, I don't. So I followed a mixed strategy and I believe its the right one.

I invest a part of my portfolio to some "conservative" (as much as it can be applied to crypto) assets like bitcoin, litecoin, xmr or the one I believe has and will have real market value unlike to most ephemeral tokens. The coin is Karbo if you're interested.
That is a part that I'm just hodling for 5-10 years. I never take that money for speculations.

Second and bigger part of my portfolio is for trading and high-risk ICO investments. I believe ICO market is an overvalued bubble right now and it's gonna collapse any time soon. But with high risks come big profits. By selling ICO coins 3-15 times more expensive than I bought I was able to quadruple my "conservative" portfolio in no time. I know I will get scammed at some point, but that the part of the strategy - taking high risks in order to grow main portfolio much much faster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
I believe in crypto-currencies, because I believe that the future of financial transactions will be behind crypto-currencies. Therefore, in my opinion it is better to deal with crypto-currencies now this is a good solution.
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
February 02, 2018, 03:12:47 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Being rich cannot be achieve for a short period of time. Even if you are the lucky one and make millions, eventually you will become poor again because being rich is not only determined by how you dress and things that you have. It is a mindset that the rich people have.

I like your comment!
Activity: 176
February 02, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
In my opinion, I believe in the change of the world, I believe in the improvements of electronic access and in real life, I believe in achievements of dreams, and cryptocurrency can match these expectations and, to complete, cryptocurrency it is an era that can change the future.
Activity: 4
February 02, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
So many people are saying they believe in cryptocurrency, but they don't even really understand where the potential comes from. BLOCKCHAIN is the big technology here. Jokes coins and most designed as an alternative to fiat money will mostly be weeded out. What happened before the dotcom bubble is basically happening here. We had way too many companies using the internet for stupid things with no real purpose. Once the bubble bursts on these cryptocurrencies, the ones actually utilizing blockchain to DO SOMETHING REAL will come to the forefront and flourish. If you believe in the tech, then just buy and hold "good" coins. If you don't care and you're trading short term, that's a totally different story.

There are good coins out there that you shouldn't really have to worry about long term even in a bear market. Civic is a coin using blockchain to control and protect identity info. An up and coming coin is Hadron that uses it for distributed AI computing. Anyways, long story short, there's no need to panic. Market corrections are normal. Believe in the tech.
Jump to: