Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 186. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 01:40:35 PM
It is worthwhile to believe such a large and promising project, which is part of the top 100. Especially bitcoin, ether, (it builds on modern projects), neo (possibly take place in China), ripple (has the support of large firms), and others
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
February 02, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I believe that some coins can improve people's lives. For example ripple. This is a very good project, which facilitates money transfers between banks.
Activity: 18
February 02, 2018, 01:33:13 PM
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
Indeed I do believe in the benefits blockchain has to offer. I think this current dip is a good time to get rid of the short term speculators and attract more serious investors for the long term hold. If Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is to go on an uptrend, it will need to have investors that believe in it, not investors looking just for quick profits.
Activity: 350
February 02, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yes of course I strongly believe in cryptocurrency because for now cryptocurrency is the safest payment method and seems to survive for the next few decades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes im truly believe in cryptocurrency, because of that im gradually know the importance of this. Cryptocurrency also helps me a lot especially this will gives me a better profit for the future. And cryptocurrency have a many ways of usage, so that keep it save or hold.
Activity: 644
February 02, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Being rich cannot be achieve for a short period of time. Even if you are the lucky one and make millions, eventually you will become poor again because being rich is not only determined by how you dress and things that you have. It is a mindset that the rich people have.
You are on point. Mindset is always the key on becoming a millionaire and on how to stay a millionaire.
Activity: 644
February 02, 2018, 12:43:48 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies because we need it. And like fiat, cryptocurrencies are necessity. Now that almost all the transactions happened online that's why we need a digital currency.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
February 02, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Being rich cannot be achieve for a short period of time. Even if you are the lucky one and make millions, eventually you will become poor again because being rich is not only determined by how you dress and things that you have. It is a mindset that the rich people have.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 02, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
i truely believe in cryptocurrency because they are future tecnologhy. maybe bitcoin will die but cryptocurrency will live everytime.
Activity: 97
February 02, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
you need to truly believe in the tech to invest big in these spaces and also not panic when its bear market.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I truly believe in cryptocurrency. the future of cryptocurrency is looking very bright, very big, and very profitable. the future of cryptocurrency is not yet set in stone, but there is one thing that is for sure, there are some serious changes in store for the whole world.for the most part these changes are said to be for the better. cryptocurrency is a revolution to currency system. this revolution will change the world,and the world will be better.I will always support cryptocurrency, sometimes it can be volatile but I will not loose my hope.
Activity: 118
February 02, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
Actually I believe in cryptocurrency. Who are telling negative about cryptocurrencies they will tell Positive words when crypto market will rise aand they will buy many crypto coins. Don't loose your hop mate.  Just we need to be patient and live our life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:24:05 PM
I believe cryptocurrency will grow rapidly over time  and this is the future of human being. I think and hope it will bring to the new and innovative technology of mankind.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 02, 2018, 11:39:05 AM
yes, I really trust the crypto even though now the price of crypto is down but I'm sure it's only a short time, because by 2017 the price of crypto is too much increase so now the time of crypto to rest before the price increases again at the end of December 2018.
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
February 02, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
I believe in the Blockchain first and foremost.

The current age of thousands of coins and ICO's will most likely come to similar end as most companies had during and after the dot.com bubble.

Most likely some of the really valuable and useful coins/projects will stay, those also with corporate and mainstream adoption.

Also a lot of people will most likely end in jail for securities fraud and other white collar crimes relating back to crypto.

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Yes , I do believe in cryptoes. I also think it is a revolution like former internet, and cryptoes will make me rich, that must be right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Although I agree with most of what you had to say here, but sometimes one has to hussle to make money in crypto. A lot of people have got rich by hodling, not gonna work all the time mate!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 02, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
Even if people are in just to make money, you cannot do that without a modicum of belief in what you do, and in that sense definitely there are a lot of believers here in the crypto world. Apart from that there are truer believers who can foresee a future with blockchain technology, truly useful ico's attempting to convene a unique lifestyle.
Jump to: