Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe that you are alive? - page 2. (Read 3015 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
We are created from atoms and cells.
Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
A beautiful mathematical and biological orchestra of unfathomable precision.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.
So i ask again do you truly believe that you are alive?

now not very much)))) but seriously, of course we are alive, we think, we feel, we love, and so on, this is not divided into atoms?
Activity: 40
I feel all the senses of my body, and yes i believe that i'm still alive.
Activity: 128
as long as i can feel pain i am still alive Grin plus the fact that im replying to your post. and answering a non sense question  Tongue

True. i agree with you. I believe that im alive because were breathing, were moving, were answering this question ofcourse were alive Cheesy  God made us even if we are come from atoms or cells were humans, God created us to live in this earth. As long as i feel someones holding, someones talking to me I believe that im alive Smiley
Activity: 18
Yes, im truly alive because i'm still breathing and enjoying life that is given by our creator.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 11:17:36 PM
Are you high?
Yes I believe because I was made of god and gave life...
Activity: 152
January 13, 2018, 11:03:13 PM
It would be so stupid for anyone alive to think he's dead.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 08:57:24 PM
Yes, because I'm still in my physical body. I believe in the theory of creation that I am created in the image and likeness of God. I am unique and wonderfully made.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 07:20:22 PM
Yes,  I am alive,  I am walking, thinking,  talking, singing, eating,  dancing,  posting here.  Grin Therefore,  I am alive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:53:52 PM
Yeah true. I believe I am living and living on this earth. I am working very well and have a stable job. I am having a happy family with a pretty wife and two pretty children. Feel very happy. And will strive to work hard to build this home.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.

As long as i can feel the temperature of the inhaled air and i can see how the sun rises on the sky i can tell you that i am alive, there is no question about it.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:28:42 AM
what question is this? are we all ghosts dreaming of bitcoin?
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Yes, I am convinced that I am alive as I am breathing and that I exist physically. I am alive because I have an intellect and I am self concious. I am alive because I can feel different kinds of emotions: happiness, sadness, peace, anger and many more. And that is okay.
Activity: 82
January 13, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
I don't. I'm a highly sophisticated, self-aware spammer bot that has a pre-programmed subroutine that makes me aware I am simply an algorithm and a large database stored on some servers world-wide.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 13, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Sometimes I thought that I was only dreaming and I need to wake up from this dream 😂. There are times that we think something like out of this world things or even the weirdest or craziest thing especially if we are bored and doesn't have anything to do. Lol
I have thought about that as well, what if this is all really a very long dream but i doubt because i would be dreaming in a dream like that example of inception. But to answer OP we are indeed alive and everything is as real as it can get.
Activity: 73
January 13, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
Are you high?
No i am just simply a creature of inquisition
It's difficult to understant but i  always believe i am living  . I'm not a biologist so I just think so simple and live as good as possible
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 13, 2018, 05:13:54 AM
Sometimes I thought that I was only dreaming and I need to wake up from this dream 😂. There are times that we think something like out of this world things or even the weirdest or craziest thing especially if we are bored and doesn't have anything to do. Lol
Activity: 658
January 13, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
I truly believe that I'm alive. As long as I can think about the good and the bad things. Also I'm still breathing right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 13, 2018, 01:37:51 AM

Yes I'm an truly alive because of god and everything..fir experiencing the best kind of life that god has given me right now...
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 01:01:06 AM
Until there is non substantial things like
  • Ideas
  • Emotions
  • Desires
  • Pain

Will be there , it realized me that i am alive.

Cheesy
Activity: 60
January 13, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
Yes I truly believe thay im alive because im breathing. I can do what i want, i can move, talk, understand.
Pages:
Jump to: