Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe that you are alive? - page 3. (Read 3015 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 13, 2018, 12:46:10 AM
for me yes i do believe that im a live becaue if you do not have a life you are no different from the dead people
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 12, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
Yes ofcourse. Maybe you are watching to much sci-fi alien movies or documentaries that is why you came up with this idea. To be ablr to think, do things and relate with others are the proof that we are alive. Why do we need to prove it anyway? LOL
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 12, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
yes. i can do many things, i can breathe, i can work and most important i can pray to god. no doubt, i truly believed that i'm alive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:40:53 PM
Yes of course I am a truly alive person.I think,talk,act,feel and no one programs my mind and my will when thinking and doing certain actions or in decision making unlike an android which is programmed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
Oh sure. Why should I think that I'm dead? Then why do we all live if we are dead?)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
No, I'm not sure. There are also interesting theories that suggest that we are like characters who are in a large computer, it's interesting that there were some experiments that could prove it. But in any case - it's even if it's a fictional life, it's still mine!
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 03:02:21 PM
We are created from atoms and cells.
Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
A beautiful mathematical and biological orchestra of unfathomable precision.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.
So i ask again do you truly believe that you are alive?

Ofcourse, my whole being is alive. I am moving. I am breathing so where would I get any doubt if I'm living or not? God gave me life and all I must do about it is to treasure and enjoy it. There are fake informations that just lead us to confusion so you must be aware and seek first before believing it.
Activity: 28
January 12, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
sometimes not
sometimes i just think like i've been livin in this world for a second time 🤔
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
You mean you feel like a ghost before/during/after posting this?
Did you not use your own fingers to type this?
Or have you just seen The Matrix?
Activity: 49
January 12, 2018, 01:54:22 PM
Yes, I believe I am alive because I do things that living people do.
Activity: 135
January 08, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
Yes of course I'm a live in this world because god give me life and my mother so that enjoy your life in this world. I am truly believe I can breathe,I can love I can enjoy my life because I'm alive in this world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 08:36:52 PM
Yes i do believe that i am alive. As long as i am breathing , feeling hungry , feeling thirsty , and feels exuasted i am alive. And i i believe that i am blessed that i am born in this world. God created us in a way that he wants us to be good . I believe that i am alive whenever i woke up in the morning , breathing and eating my meal.
Activity: 59
January 08, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
I used to think a lot about the fact that every cell in our body is like an individual living thing, and we're made up of so many of them to create one living animal, for a lack of a better word. It's cool.
Activity: 308
January 08, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
*checks pulse*
Yup.
Activity: 85
January 08, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
We are created from atoms and cells.
Essentially we are just a sophisticated biological machine in which when one piece of matter moves or behaves in a certain way it creates a chain reaction.
A beautiful mathematical and biological orchestra of unfathomable precision.
Given enough time and resources every component that makes up our bodies and minds can be dismantled and explained through science.
So i ask again do you truly believe that you are alive?

yes i am alive,even people who have so many body deficiency and brain,they alive even they can use their brain,their cells,because they not stop to breath.
Yes I believe that i'am alive because breathing and I have a feeling, a feeling of love, hurt, sad, happy, and above all the love of God to me. I know that I am alive because I was here in the world with the love of my life I breathe and loved.
Activity: 154
January 08, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
Are you high?
No i am just simply a creature of inquisition
Im just NORMAL... and I believe that im alive because i was created with the LOVE OF GOD...I believe that im alive because i have feelings.
Activity: 101
January 08, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
Man like any living organism is a programmable biological machine.
The human body performs its functions in accordance with the laws of nature and the same impact on it under equal conditions leads to the same result.
Activity: 124
January 08, 2018, 08:55:09 AM
Of course I'm  live, if I'm in condition of dead  it is impossible I can do daily activities.
Because humans have the mind and soul that can make the activity. Without these two things humans will be called dead
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 08, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
I think you're too smart so your brain always forces you to think even for the unimportant thing. Really I do not understand the points of your question? Believe that I alive? Yeah of course because I'm not dead yet, it does not take much theory for that. No need to think about atoms or cells, if you're still breathing, walking, talking means you're alive.
Activity: 26
January 08, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Yes ,im still breathing.thanks be to god.
Pages:
Jump to: