Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups? - page 15. (Read 93637 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 21, 2020, 08:35:54 PM
As I experienced here in telegram there's some promising active telegram give that's give us profit but once in a blue moon that happens. Until now minimal was became unsuccessful. In that case my trust in telegram was their.
You said it so.

Before, there's like too many active telegrams which people can earn and trust with. But this time, it's no longer the same.
maybe you can only find good telegram group but with pay,Though it is not promising complete profit at least there are some good one that they will
give in time,not like those free groups that ha been manipulated by admin to favor their advertisements for those who pays them
shitcoins or scam projects.
There's too many telegram channels that you get to have minimal profit if you're going to follow them and most of the time, you get nothing.

I have deleted almost all of my telegram groups and even those people who PMmed me,as i know there are only scammers and nothing
can help me growing my investments.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 21, 2020, 07:43:28 PM
It would be better if the OP provided the telegram link of the group in question, so we can check it right away.

Well, regarding group telegrams, the number of followers, or social media "troops", can not only be judged in terms of quantity. There are many services that offer to buy and selling followers, right? So I am somewhat dubious about the analysis that only judges the number of social media followers. It is almost the same as the number of members of a telegram group, sometimes, even though the members are in the thousands, only a part of it is active and really involved in the development of the project. So, we have to really check whether the conversations in the group are real conversations that "build" or just a formality to "turn on" the group. I really like the project telegram group where the admin is active in informing the project progress.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
September 21, 2020, 05:48:43 PM
I would agree with your statement that we should trust ore on projects with an active telegram group.
The thing to mention here is the phase when the group is active. Before ICO or IEO or listing, every group sees active. But the one which is active even after the development of the project are the most trustworthy one.  Ubex, SPN, and Multivac I see having an active telegram group for the last 1-2 years. So at least we know that these are trustworthy.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 21, 2020, 05:30:05 PM
As I experienced here in telegram there's some promising active telegram give that's give us profit but once in a blue moon that happens. Until now minimal was became unsuccessful. In that case my trust in telegram was their.
You said it so.

Before, there's like too many active telegrams which people can earn and trust with. But this time, it's no longer the same.

There's too many telegram channels that you get to have minimal profit if you're going to follow them and most of the time, you get nothing.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
September 20, 2020, 07:07:54 AM
Everything can buy by money. As you know, we have many "bump thread" services on our Bitcointalk forums, so I think Telegram is the same. The most important part is the team and VC backup for that projects, and I always choose projects with solid VC invested, rather than by its community.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
September 20, 2020, 03:47:19 AM
Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

So far I have analyzed 500+ projects before investment 

My analysis Results are here

A)  9%      successful projects with an Active telegram group
B)  6%      unsuccessful projects with an Active telegram group
C)  25%    unsuccessful projects
D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

well at this current scenario 90% of them are scam projects and the one which looks so active and busy wont mean they are legitimate
they might be faking in all aspects , and i hope your not to promote your project here  Wink
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
September 20, 2020, 03:02:56 AM
Active telegram group is not the main point. Marketing and the working product (or at least great idea) are the main points

People in the early days of ICO looked on the telegram groups as a parameters to get people to think that they are getting a lot of support, that is why scammers are paying people to join or force their bounty hunters to join their telegram channel so investors will have a perception that the project is good and gaining a lot of supports.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
September 20, 2020, 02:42:48 AM
Active telegram group is not the main point. Marketing and the working product (or at least great idea) are the main points
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 20, 2020, 02:40:31 AM
In my case i don't think active telegram group is the main basic of a project get success or not. There are lots of such group i seen ever they mostly scammed. Crypto is always unpredictable and risky so be careful anyone who are investing in any coins. Good luck!

Yes, many active groups turn out that these members are paid by the team to create activities in their project groups,
investors must understand and make observations to prove this, because there are so many projects that hire services to create activities in the group,
one example to see it is the number of members who ask no more than 5% of the total group.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
September 20, 2020, 01:55:55 AM
As i think Active telegram member group is not enough for judging a project will get successful or unsuccessful. There are lots of projects get scam with people who also had regularity and activity on groups. Also many of them listed on some exchanges and they didn`t make any good hype on market neither people get benefited. So, be careful in every single step in this field.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
September 20, 2020, 12:33:52 AM
Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.

Don't invest by seeing active telegram group only. You need to investigate nicely. First of all you need to see the team, project, project roadmap, improvement of the project from etc. Now a days most of the projects are scam. So this is so much tough to find or select a best or successful project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
September 20, 2020, 12:06:34 AM
I am choice (A) with assuming you know what you are going to invest in by asking some questions on Xfinance's active telegram line about detail is there any guarantee from the platform when you invest your extra money there and this is normal, there is supply and there is demand.

Put your money where it is appropriate for financial, not emotional arguments.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 19, 2020, 10:59:15 PM
In my case i don't think active telegram group is the main basic of a project get success or not. There are lots of such group i seen ever they mostly scammed. Crypto is always unpredictable and risky so be careful anyone who are investing in any coins. Good luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 19, 2020, 07:35:07 PM
what do we mean by active telegram group?
1. A group with high percentage of real members that are regularly online
2. A group with regular updates of development of the project
3. A group with dedicate community admin that attend to investors and resolve problem of group member
I think such community should be the growing type, always increasing. Such project should be listed on top exchanges.
I think OP's wanted to mention the second and third number of your list. Whatever, I believe that an active telegram group can't be everything. Before successful any projects, every single member of the team is very active to attract investors and gain trust. We should check the use cases of any projects and then partnership with big some other projects.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 19, 2020, 06:35:33 PM
If the social media managers start to clear the chat from useless questions, I will feel bad for that project as an investor except for the jokes from funny members who have no direct interest in the specific project.
jokes are okay too sometimes because being too much serious sucks  . if im one of the mods ill allow such jokes but not the spammy ones of course  . i also feel bad when someone deletes my messages when the messages are infact have sense  .

Buying token doesn't mean you are a shareholder of the project if you don't suggest or ask anything for further development.
when you buy or invest on them that automatically means that you are part of the company or you are a shareholder already and it does not necesarily need to contribute on the discussions  .  its not your job but its the job of the core members of thier team but sure you can give your own suggestion if you think that can make the project run better or can improved them   .
Activity: 898
Merit: 19
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
September 19, 2020, 06:13:36 PM

These days. Active Telegram group is a big way to deceive investors and make them waste money to invest.. And with your analysis. I can see the that im right.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 19, 2020, 03:32:16 PM
what do we mean by active telegram group?
1. A group with high percentage of real members that are regularly online
2. A group with regular updates of development of the project
3. A group with dedicate community admin that attend to investors and resolve problem of group member
I think such community should be the growing type, always increasing. Such project should be listed on top exchanges.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 19, 2020, 03:25:40 PM

D)  60%    scam projects

I think that the quality of the project does not depend on how active their telegram groups are. In many groups, bounty participants just sit and write posts to earn tokens, and it is difficult to call this a real activity. If participants themselves are added to groups and write questions there, then the project has the opportunity to reach a really good level.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 19, 2020, 03:14:19 PM
I don't really believe behind the active telegram screen, it could be that they are paid teams or bot users who aim to enliven their telegrams. I know that anyone can be paid to do this, which is why my advice Don't be easy to believe about active Telegram groups.

It is easy to check them. Just read what they write about. See if the same people or different people write it. You can also ask a provocative question and see what the answer is. If they just delete it, it means that something is wrong with this project.
If the social media managers start to clear the chat from useless questions, I will feel bad for that project as an investor except for the jokes from funny members who have no direct interest in the specific project. Buying token doesn't mean you are a shareholder of the project if you don't suggest or ask anything for further development.

I have often seen how some chats delete questions about the essence of the project that the team and moderators do not like. For example, in one channel I saw a question about the postponement of listing on exchanges. And instead of answering it, this question was deleted.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
September 18, 2020, 05:15:39 PM

When you don't try trading yourself that within those 6 years of your experience is just about holding.  You could be profiting from being a holder or from staking but not as a trader.

Understand we do have different priority though and that it could mean OP is not gaining experience but a good listener in telegram groups. People have time for something else like playing online games.
For me, active telegram groups is not really a basis that the project will turn out into successful or not. I have participated lot of projects with active telegrams but still they end up scam or unsucessful. And with regards to the project you mentioned, it's not really familiar so better be careful if you want to invest in it and make a deep research first on the project before you decide to finally invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: