Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups? - page 11. (Read 93637 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
October 10, 2020, 09:45:33 AM
I do not know whether this topic is veiled by the promotion of the project said @OP. But an active telegram group does not mean the project is a success, it all comes back from the analysis of each other. If we think it's good, then invest in the project. Other people only suggest and we make reference. Don't focus on telegram users, it can be manipulated.
That's right, what you are saying is very precise, because beginners in crypto always see members in a project telegram group to be used as a good reference, even though things like that can be manipulated properly by the project team, because they are active or Whether or not a project telegram group really depends on the project management team itself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
October 10, 2020, 09:23:11 AM
I do not know whether this topic is veiled by the promotion of the project said @OP. But an active telegram group does not mean the project is a success, it all comes back from the analysis of each other. If we think it's good, then invest in the project. Other people only suggest and we make reference. Don't focus on telegram users, it can be manipulated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 10, 2020, 08:58:21 AM
I am not sure if all Telegram users are private accounts, there is a high probability that all Telegaram users are not all 100% pure, it is possible that some people have multiple Telegram accounts, and I agree with people who say that Telegram groups Have a large community will not guaranteeing the project will be successful in the future, where people tend to say the same words often and besides some advertisements offering Airdrops, Telegram is no longer a good communication tool for everyone or investors ..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 10, 2020, 06:46:53 AM
Well, the activity of the specific group/channel for sure does not guarantee the success of the project, but it is definitely one of the indicators of interest in a particular project, which is one of the big factors of its performance on the market. But then again, activity in those groups can be misleading as there is a torrent of bots out there or airdrop hunters that dont bring much of worth to the community.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
October 09, 2020, 04:27:12 PM
Telegram is now a lot of bots and is not a guarantee to determine the success of the project from telegram, you should pay more attention to the team and the goals of the project/product
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 09, 2020, 04:23:22 PM
honestly i don't trust telegram groups no matter how active and how many people in their group.
There are other ways to get information about a project and we already know about this forum, so you can take the time to search or ask about whether the project is worth it or not. but use this method as your reference material.
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
October 09, 2020, 04:04:48 PM
I don't really believe in active telegram groups, because telegram groups don't guarantee the success of a project, telegram groups are just communication or project discussions that sometimes get off track or offer other things that are confusing and there are groups. even active telegram members or up to tens of thousands of members is no guarantee that they are real.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 09, 2020, 03:59:46 PM
Active telegram groups with many members joining, only discussing or promoting projects that scams. Even many investment offers
with unreasonable profits, in my opinion, active telegram groups cannot be trusted. I trust the reviews from this forum more than the
reviews on telegram groups. In fact, many people follow the pump and dump trading signal from telegram, which only causes their capital
to run out. My advice is to avoid using active telegram groups to get information about new projects or trading signals. Because 90% of
the information in telegram groups is misleading.
Anything that you read on social media should always be taken with a grain of salt since there is a lot of misinformation there it will be a huge mistake to trust in it especially when it comes to making money in the markets, however this forum is different, we have many people that have ample knowledge about cryptocurrencies and when someone posts about their new coin and how it is the best thing ever the people in the forum will investigate the coin thoroughly and if they find anything wrong with it they will share it with the community for free and you can verify if their information is right.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
October 08, 2020, 06:53:47 PM
Well it is very good for a telegram group to be active so that they will pass more information about the project,communicate more with both the investors and the  bounty hunters.It is not all active telegram group that turned out to be a successful project but to me the more active they are the more their seriousness in carrying out the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 08, 2020, 04:12:53 PM
Telegram groups or Twitter or discord is a very important part of an project. Cause in some way if you are running a project you have to talk or communicate with its followers. So telegram is very helpful on that. I think most of the successful or unsuccessful group have their telegram group. And I always like to go with those projects where I can talk with team. But if you think with a telegram group you could tag a project scam or successful one. That's wrong. You have to take others Majors to solve that question.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
October 03, 2020, 07:53:55 PM
I am not sure an active telegram will make a project successful, because telegram is a place to exchange information between the project management team and also from potential investors who will buy the coins, while the success or failure of a project is seen from the achievements of the investors who invest in the project.
Therefore, it needs to be re-checked, whether the telegram group is active in discussing project developments or is it just a formality to turn the group on to make it look active. we also know that there are telegram bounties and the like that are in charge of making the group active. Of course, this is not bad, seeing the activity of the developer team through the admin is a sign of good communication. but we also have to monitor the progress.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
October 03, 2020, 01:19:18 PM
Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

So far I have analyzed 500+ projects before investment 

My analysis Results are here

A)  9%      successful projects with an Active telegram group
B)  6%      unsuccessful projects with an Active telegram group
C)  25%    unsuccessful projects
D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

Maybe active telegram group is one of the basis for the project to be successful there are lots of things to consider before we can say it is good to invest on this project. I am really not familiar with xfinance, I have no idea if this is good project or not maybe you need to do some research for this.

Don't think that if the telegram group is active, the project may be real and promising. These days almost all the projects have bounties and they want people to join the telegram groups and say good words about the project. All these comes under paid promotions and may not truly reflect the project.
Also if anyone tries to speak anything against the project, the telegram group admin kicks them out. Hence you cannot be dependent on telegram only.
Activity: 486
October 03, 2020, 01:18:53 PM
active telegram groups can be made easily, for example, making an airdrop on a project so it can easily get thousands of members,but with the active telegram group we can ask and answer questions easily and I don't think telegram groups can be a measure for the success or failure of a project.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
October 03, 2020, 12:52:18 PM
Active telegram groups with many members joining, only discussing or promoting projects that scams. Even many investment offers
with unreasonable profits, in my opinion, active telegram groups cannot be trusted. I trust the reviews from this forum more than the
reviews on telegram groups. In fact, many people follow the pump and dump trading signal from telegram, which only causes their capital
to run out. My advice is to avoid using active telegram groups to get information about new projects or trading signals. Because 90% of
the information in telegram groups is misleading.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 03, 2020, 12:11:53 PM
Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.

Maybe active telegram group is one of the basis for the project to be successful there are lots of things to consider before we can say it is good to invest on this project. I am really not familiar with xfinance, I have no idea if this is good project or not maybe you need to do some research for this.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 03, 2020, 12:03:51 PM

D)  60%    scam projects

You are a few years too late my friend, years ago people began noticing that projects with active telegram channels were more successful than those that had telegram channels that had low activity, this makes sense as if a coin has drawn more interest from the community then this means it will have an higher demand, however just as investors noticed this scammers did the same and they found ways to add more users to their telegram channels and used bots to try to simulate activity or even paid money to have people there posting all day, the result? That way of measuring projects is obsolete and no one should use it at all.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
October 03, 2020, 10:40:05 AM
not because I don't believe it, but I personally use Telegram as a source of information about their project progress and importantly Use telegram to find the project information you need for investment considerations and don't be fooled by tens of thousands of fake bot members.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
October 03, 2020, 10:28:56 AM
Although active telegram group doesn't mean the success of the project, but at least you will be able to ask anything to the team directly from it.
If we ask something and have their answer and find some red flags, then we can leave the project and not invest on it, it is the part of our research to ask in their telegram group.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 02, 2020, 03:46:32 PM

D)  60%    scam projects

Most times basing your research on telegram groups can be tricky, this in my own opinion is because of the nature of them nowadays. When you visit most telegram groups, you will see many bounty hunters who are helping to keep the group very much alive and if you check, their activities are always done during the bounty and of course in line with the token sale. But what happens when the token sale is over and of course the bounty is over as well? The group becomes somehow dull and less active, what then will be your fate. So, in my own opinion, telegram group shouldn't entirely be taken too seriously but that doesn't mean the response rate and activeness of the team shouldn't be called to question.
Additionally, instead the telegram channel should be focused more because it is where all announcement goes to. As for the project you are looking at investing in, I don't know much about it, but if the idea is clear enough, the team skilled enough and the exchange good enough then, I think it can be a good one.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 02, 2020, 01:03:53 PM
hello guys have a good day
I never trusted Telegram groups and people who offered me high profits
In my opinion, the groups in Telegram are like this
90% scam
7% unknown
3% is trust
best regard
It can be ascertained that the Telegram group that offers profit is a scam...
we cannot deny that many scammers have made large groups and are looking for their prey by creating telegram groups. take care not to easily fall into their trap.
Pages:
Jump to: