Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 30. (Read 21838 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

No! Most celebrities are certainly bought anyway, such as mcafee.
Therefore i do not listen to what they say or write about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Why trust when a whole bunch of them have no idea what the cryptocurrency market is all about or how volatile it really is. They're just being paid for those things you see them do. It's all marketing strategies from the projects end not necessarily because the celebrities have interest in crypto generally. I don't trust them I even try to run away from their endorsement because after the hype comes a heavy dump.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
no, why should I? endorsement is just a promotion, it is given to the people who are known and really famous, to promote a certain project in exchange of payment. so why should I trust that
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I'm not trusting anyone specially celebrities as they are also paid to promote the coins. it is my responsibility to research for a coin I want to invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
That depends on which celebrity you are talking about. I do trust some celebrities like Ashton Kutcher etc since they have experience dealing with cryptocurrencies, but I don't trust some celebrities who don't have any cryptocurrency related experience and still act like they know what they are doing which is why I tend to do my research before trusting any particular celebrity. Don't blindly follow celebrity suggestions people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think that celebrities endorsing a product is not really a user of that product. The same with cryptocurrency advertisement. It's possible that they have use but it isn't as loyal as what the advertising says. We should make our own study before joining any projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Nope, I don't trust them. They are simply creating a hype and getting paid to promote.  I don't think they understand how the crypto works. They are just shilling . On the other side, no publicity is bad publicity. Some will know about crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
it seems that I do not really believe that there is a celebrity endorse cryptocurrency because they are only paid to give promotions and introductions but he must also follow to buy cryptocurrency so you should be more alert if there is a cryptocurrency like that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
it's not bad, but I think they are better in front of the camera. because most celebrities haven't know about the world of crypto and of course it will not work. besides, I think to join in the world of cryptocurrency is not for just anyone. they must be able to understand well about the world of cryptocurrency and the risks.

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
So far, I never see the promotion of the crypto by the celebrities. If it happens, what we must do is a must to analyze further the ICO project or crypto project. I will never put the high trust only by the promotion. Deep own analysis is a must and it is very important to do. We must do it for consideration.
Merit: 125

I dont trust them, This is because they dont know how cryptocurrency really works. They are not a good and reliable endorser. They just want the commission or payment for the endorsement.

the best endorser here in crypto space are the founders of bitcoin , ethereum, neo , eos  etc.. or a CEO of big exchanges like Binance, Coinbase etc.. If they endorse a crypto, The price of that crypto will be speculated much.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Of course not, they usually doing that kind of thing for money, but i think thats the best way to introduce altcoins in real world. Sometimes they endorse crypto but in fact they really dont have enough knowledge about technology behind cryptocurrency.
Activity: 76
Hell no. They are obviously doing it for the money. They might be actually interested in the project, but you'll never know.
Activity: 196
according to this, It depends on which celebrities but I think most of them will just be in the shilling of the coin and then get paid for it and then move on to the next shill. most of the time they say things that affect the whole market too so it's not a good thing.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Of course we will not fully believe it. But of course the ads will have a clear purpose, and I think using celebrities is a pretty good thing to at least introduce more crypto to the community. It will not have a direct impact, but in the future I think the growth of the community will depend heavily on what cryptoes do today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

It seems like crypto will always find a way to grow. And this is not a strange thing. Technology may be closer to a young person, and this way is probably one of the most effective ways to keep positive messages to people that crypto will continue to grow forever.
Merit: 10

I do not believe everyone will believe it. But I also believe that many people will feel the positive benefits. Crypto is big enough, and it takes a lot of effort to rebuild the market especially this year. If celebrity endors have a positive impact, why do not we support it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
It is just  a form of marketing armour and advertisement . I think most of the celebrities don't have enough knowledge about the technology and concept behind cryptocurrencies but their charms is the other way to sell or promote ICO or crypto products but for credibility is less expected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Hell no you really think anyone of them know what they are really endorsing?For example Steven Sigal was the face of some ico few months ago that turned bust and founder bailed with money,not even his ulta mega giga ninja skills could have saved him from that failure
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
nope, celebrities are just good in front of the television. being a celebrity wont make you an crypto enthusiast. so I wouldnt listen for any celebrities who endorse cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: