Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies? - page 26. (Read 21838 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 1
I am not against of them but I can't be sure in their profitability and common success because they are so dependent about creators. Maybe it will be more reliable later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do not believe because they know the actor. There are other currencies because they believe in crypto currency. so we do not have to distract them from focusing on ourselves so we have to approach trading strategies so we can get more money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
NO, I don't. I do not trust anything that celebrities endorse at all, not just cryptocurrencies. I think that tha's one set of selfish and self centered people and whatever they do or say is for their own benefits, and not because of the interest of the public, and most times, we ordinary people are even more aware of these things than they are, so why trust whatever it is that they say?

Do not be so negative. Celebrities are the same people as you and me. They also want to earn additional money and invest in the cryptocurrencies. Just watch this informative video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6iYKnW7ef4
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I think in the world we are if you want to make some thing to be known very well or to be popular and with celebrities the can make cryptocurrency more popular.
if the celebrity is also a person who likes the crypto world I think it will be very good, and other people who see it will also immediately trust him, not because he is a famous person
They're endorsing crypto for reason and ofcourse it's because they are famous. that's the reason why most of ICO that want their project to be endorsed willing to pay huge amount of money just for an instastory.
ofcourse theres plenty of celebrities that's really interested in crypto but most of them are not going to do something for free.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.

Every now and then we see a celebrity like Floyd Maywether, Kim K and Dan Bilzerian mentioning Bitcoin or whichever crypto or even creating their own coin. Most of the time, these coins do not a have a true value backing the coin up then fans who buy their coin end up spending money for reason. If you check out Idol Network https://www.idol.network it allows you as fans to buy coins from celebrities who create coins. With these celebrity coin you can actually be entitled to backstage passes, exclusive parties or whatever the celebrity want to feature on their coin. Pretty neat!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think in the world we are if you want to make some thing to be known very well or to be popular and with celebrities the can make cryptocurrency more popular.
if the celebrity is also a person who likes the crypto world I think it will be very good, and other people who see it will also immediately trust him, not because he is a famous person
Activity: 97
NO, I don't. I do not trust anything that celebrities endorse at all, not just cryptocurrencies. I think that tha's one set of selfish and self centered people and whatever they do or say is for their own benefits, and not because of the interest of the public, and most times, we ordinary people are even more aware of these things than they are, so why trust whatever it is that they say?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Merit: 100
The famous people act as a actors. The actors which  an acting  in the promotion product. If they interesting in project which they of promotion, than they figured it out it very superficially.  Because this not in them competence. This factor it's a line in promotion company, not more.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I want to hear other people's opinion if you would trust celebrities endorsing cryptocurrencies.
No doubt that using famous celebrities is quite effective in advertising because of the charisma they possessed that's why other people tend to buy the product they advertised. But when it comes to crypto advertising, I think using Hollywood stars would not be totally effective. Instead, ICO developers should hire famous smart geeks in the industry to advertise their coin (for bitcoin as well) such as Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye. Another, they should prefer an informative TV commercial not a more persuasive one because I believe that if the audience was educated about the blockchain technology then their interest will suddenly grow from themselves naturally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

The celebrities endorsing any cryptocurrency project is just mere strategy to promote and market a project it can never be a mark of trust to invest in any project !!
Activity: 90
Why do we have to believe in these so-called "celebrities"? Are their purposes different from ours? Isn't they promoting the platform to make money? I will not regard any celebrity as the basis of my investment, or even refer to it. I only care about the project itself.
Activity: 448
Celebrities Endorsing cryptocurrencies is good move cryptocurrency industry will get maximum popularity and open new markets with celebrity cryptocurrency promotion
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Not at all I don’t trust anything that celebrity indorse; especially crypto currencies. I mean, if you have a solid project why would you need a face to speak for your tech?

Why not? If they managed to earn enough money, they know how to do it. It means, they are sure - the cryptocurrencies will enlarge their income. I always look through the news about these events, sometimes it is helpful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171

That depends on who's the celebrity doing the endorsements. If it's a celebrity that is known to have knowledge about cryptocurrency, then I'd probably trust them.
But if it's another dumb idiotic celeb which is just hired to make hype about something, then I don't, chances are, such project would probably fail.
It is not good if they are not involved themselves as then it it not authentic, but still celebrities can be used for spreading the awareness about Cryptocurrencies on a neutral way not selling you anything.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/ashton-kutcher-gave-ellen-degeneres-ripples-xrp-for-charity.html
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Well most likely, like what the major products around the market.
most of this celebrity dont even care, and just follow the script.
but although this might be possible, having them on a crypto commercial.
is quite risky for their career, what if the project turns out to be a scam? right?

well i guess it is possible that when a celebrity talks about it, they know it.
and possibly they invested on it. or created the sense of it.
Activity: 164
For me, this is the first signal of some kind of scam project. Celebrities are being paid for advertising and celebrities don't know sh@t about this crypto space. The only great advertising for the project is its prototype, team, advisors, and funds.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Celebrities are really influential especially if you are an avid fan so somehow they can add up to your trust in the coin they are endorsing with. However, in this digital market it is important that we know the coin better rather than the endorser because at the end of the day it is us who will gain or lose.
Activity: 78
I don't want to believe, I think celebrities have little effect on cryptocurrency. Some people also object to cryptocurrencies such as Bill Gates. So I will not believe the celebrities who have introduced new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: