Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 14. (Read 3210 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 20, 2018, 01:24:11 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
You are right the bitcoin price is only depend on the supply and demand but the bitcoin price is following the same chart for few years dumping at very early of every year and it also happened in this year also,but it depend on many factors so I didn't trust or care about the price chart since I am holding in long term investment but I think the price always dump at beginning and bump at end of every year.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:19:38 AM
It really depends on how you analyze it, how you see the datas, chart, volume, sentiments of the market, it was never a 100 percent sure, you can only use it as a guide to know the sentiment overuling in the market on a given time, and for you to react to it faster and make more gains or cut losses.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
February 20, 2018, 01:16:48 AM
Well cart analysis always give you some thing to think about but not to be trusted or act on. The best way to predict price in bitcoin is through the studying of the frequency of the demands and supply which is most time very hard to come by because there is no place that can be collectively collected that is the reason for the high volatility in bitcoin price no one can predict the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 20, 2018, 12:58:49 AM
Trusting on chart analysis is not good but yes getting ideas from their suggestion and their results are good. Otherwise everyone need to keep update itself and find a way that how he can predict price of bitcoin from market condition is best way of prediction of price. Market analyst about price is using their own ideas but mostly they are giving opposite suggestion to one another.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

Actuallly those chart analysis is only  a basic tool of predicting bitcoin price value, either it will go rise or down the btc  value of the market,but there is only less relevant in actual trading transaction,but i trust the chart analysis just like i trusting the supply demand in the market and social media,blogs and news,but mostly in trading  i must follow my basic instinct and decision making.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 12:21:12 AM
I do believe some chart analysis, it is an information/data and it is good in investing. Use the chart analysis as a comparator in your own findings and gatherings for better result. Don't just ignore it.
Activity: 252
February 20, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
I do not fully use graphical analysis, because the graph only gives information and images in order to interpret data for trading. Requires great accuracy and skill for chart analysis.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 12:07:58 AM

I try to see different perspective of chart analysts. One would see the trend as bearish and another would see it as bullish so I would do my own research how I will view the market. I am doing my own charts as well and will compare it to other charts and see if I miss something or not. Base then on their previous history of being able to speculate where the price will go then I would base my judgment on whether he is trustworthy or not. After all, the charts are just speculation and market will do whatever it wants. Of course the price would depend on supply and demand but chart is a big help to know what your actions will be in case price would reach that level.
Activity: 48
February 20, 2018, 12:03:26 AM
I believe the analysis because analysis by using accurate data is needed to support performance, because the analysis is based on data and facts so that a reader will easily trust analysis of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
February 19, 2018, 11:44:46 PM
Relying on a chart growth isn't the best practice in crypto. I think It's much suitable in stock market rather than in cryptocurrency. Best to rely on the update and news about the specific token.
Activity: 115
February 19, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
But you believe or not every year bitcoin has almost the same graph every year.
Every year early bitcoin is always down and mid year bitcoin is stable and year-end is the highest peak of bitcoin prices.
So a lot of people who believe in graphical analysis from year to year.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
I don't really trust in chart.You can't fully rely on those because it is a matter of prediction. Most often they tend to manipulate decisions. As for me, I tend to rely on a coins supply, demand and a another  factor would be NEWS.
Activity: 197
February 19, 2018, 11:27:01 PM
Sometimes my reference on how a project will doing great is their chart but other people use it to influence the decision of a person involved in the market or industry. You cant rely or trust the charts its just only their prediction. Choose only the legit or trusted charts providers and analyst for you to become comfort on your decisions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Many years from my students I am trying to watch on different sides of things and listen different opinions. For me it seems interesting compare a lot of charts for clearest understanding. This is right way I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 19, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Even if they have deep understanding about it, their predictions are sometimes close or far enough that is why i don't trust their analysis 100%. It's just a 50%-50% for me and besides, i am not always looking at the graph. I am just HODLing long term and not so concerned about everyday crypto news and trends.
Activity: 64
February 19, 2018, 10:34:44 PM
If you are pertaining to chart analysts and their predictions, well most often than not, these people have a tendency to manipulate or influence the decisions of people involved with that particular industry or market (in this case the BTC). People who solely rely on analysts, also base the decisions they make with whatever the analysts say, or the predictions, which is not "healthy" for an investor who understands. Thus, being dependent on analysts can lead to problems, like, what if the particular prediction for that particular timeline was wrong, and the investor followed the instructions of the analysts? Investors should have an independent way of trying to predict the market, I believe in this, and perhaps out of the 100% allotment of where the decisions come from, 10-15% allotted to and for analysts would be the safest. The only reliable charts or graphs are the charts and graphs that depict data on the value and price of the BTC. With this chart you can already see the macro and micro aspects of that industry, without being influenced by the opinion of analysts. If you are familiar with the wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin, well he says "Don't Trust Anyone", and sometimes this saying actually increases the level of safety and security an individual has. If we are talking about money, financial security, and investments, his saying applies even better.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 19, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
No, because they are using past price to forecast the future prices and can be deceiving too, in the sense that it may appear to be upside price break to one and make it look like a failure to another.

Well this is how we analyze the market, we should the previous price to predict the future. Chart analysis really works for some people and it includes me, cause this is my guide every time I trade in the market for me not make big losses.
Activity: 158
February 19, 2018, 10:17:35 PM
I saw a lot of news-driven changes in the price. No one can predict this just by doing chart analysis.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:13:22 PM
Chart always provide reliable information especially in the world of bitcoin. However, you should only choose trusted chart providers and chart analysts  because fake news and fake updates could cause panic and unnecessary worries. So I say you should choose the trusted analysts and always double check to be sure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

Prediction and analysis is good and its give us clue to pick the best coin to make profits. I am believe that chart analysis is like technical and its very usefull for me to buy or sell. Beside that we should do our own reasearch before we make our transaction
Pages:
Jump to: