Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 11. (Read 3210 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
Yes. I believe in chart analysts. The best is the Elliot wave and Fibonanci, trend line. At least 3 indicator will help you not lose your money
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:13:30 AM
Chart analyst is only a prediction for the next month or years and that is not 100% real. If you see chart and analyse according to them then you are right but there is no guaranteed that it will go to your prediction direction because it is run according to the market demand and supply or buying and selling of investor in that particular month. Mostly analyse tell all prediction to earn the money but people trust on them very faithfully so avoid this formula to earn the money and keep away form it.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 25, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
It has proven to me that no analysis works in cryptocurrencies. This market is different from other markets such as stock market.
Sometimes after a price is reached we see some people say that it has been predicted. But  note that. There are always many predictions. It is normal that one of them comes true by chance.
Analyzing a candlestick chart is a form of taking values ​​that have occurred in the past to predict current and future trends. The data and charts are not wrong, only the analyst and the crypto market do not follow the chart only. I often do not have much confidence in chart analysis for investment but only to identify support and resistance points to place buy and sell orders.

I agree with you here. I do not trust chart analysis too much BUT is a good aid in making decisions. Sometimes the chart behave the way it was predicted and it means its manipulated or someone controls the trading. I always compared the chart analysis to other signals to validate it and even re validate it again and again since we cant rely on it 100%.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
It has proven to me that no analysis works in cryptocurrencies. This market is different from other markets such as stock market.
Sometimes after a price is reached we see some people say that it has been predicted. But  note that. There are always many predictions. It is normal that one of them comes true by chance.
Analyzing a candlestick chart is a form of taking values ​​that have occurred in the past to predict current and future trends. The data and charts are not wrong, only the analyst and the crypto market do not follow the chart only. I often do not have much confidence in chart analysis for investment but only to identify support and resistance points to place buy and sell orders.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2018, 05:02:54 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
For me I'm not whole trusting chart analysis, as we can know the market when there is a news that appears it affects the price and turned into the price on where we can't be expected. Sometimes chart analysis are helpful if we don't know on what price is a good to enter in the market but the crypto trading is a full of risk that's why it is important to make different study so that we can know and minimize this risk and gain a good profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:46:26 PM
Analysts happen different. There are real - with the status, these or those projects which are really understanding the market, knowing, the management of the companies giving the correct forecasts, access to them difficult and not all can use it. Other analysts I work in the companies trading and give forecasts not always correct, sometimes give information that which is favorable to the company. Therefore it is better to start understanding everything.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
Activity: 72
February 25, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

I think analysts are trusted, in any way, some of them are close to the creators of the cryptoworld and so they can get some kind of insider. On the other hand, we do not know the changes and predictions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
That is what affect the market of bitcoin supply demand and then the big one NEWS , I do not follow chart analysis but what I rely on mostly is news though the analyst are also doing a good work .
Activity: 85
February 25, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
Do not blindly follow chart analysts' advice. Always do your own reserach. I myself check their charts to see how they see the price action, what tool they use and instead of looking at their predictions I learn from them to make my own decisions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
February 25, 2018, 03:32:43 PM
Do you really trust chart analyst?
not so believe in it, but I also do not reject this method as a whole because sometimes it is needed in the trade, although not much (for me).

lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.
indeed there are some who use that method, but you do not need to follow them if you do not believe it, just follow the methods you trust fully.
Activity: 395
February 25, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
Don't forget about the cyclicality of the market. There are really experienced analysts. Personally, I know one of these and have been working with him for six months. Everyone needs to be checked. And you make a conclusion about all analysts. It's wrong.
Activity: 126
February 25, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
I just like to check out their opinions, but I do not buy what they say completely. As a long term investor, their oppinion doesn't have much of an effect on me.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
Analysis of immediate market movement or trend analysis, yes I do believe them but of selected few analysts only. But completely relying upon them, no I don't believe in that stupidity, I just take there analysis as tips or advice and do my own homework. And predictions are completely nonsensical nowadays. Trusting predictions will harm you lethally, so be aware of those kind of predictors.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
February 25, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
Chart analysis isn't bad, but it doesn't have a ton of merit within the Bitcoin community because the entire market is so volatile and unpredictable that there's nothing that can really be determined from the various patterns that you see with every sort of analysis available. Some patterns are very obvious and can be identified, such as a coming crash or a bull run, but anything on the smaller scale is difficult to see and you likely won't be able to pick it out even up to 90% of the time.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
I think in addition to using chart analys way to know the price of coins we can use the volume of selling and buying, the lowest price and the highest price in that day
I also use chart analysts for trading as a convince my analysis
Activity: 476
February 25, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
I believe it but not completely. is can be used as a reference current market position. indeed the price always depends on the news.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
February 25, 2018, 02:06:49 PM
There are people who can be trusted about the predictions. But it doesn't mean you'll just rely on their opinions. Of course you also have to analyze the situation and make your own decision. Everything that you can gather about will be helpful, just be open minded. But the decision should be yours only.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:57:08 PM
Even though you cannot predict everything using technical analyses, there is some truth to that.

First, this is because there are pattern which are repeated several times over the whole trading period.
Second, if many people believe in the technical analyses, this will get a self-fulfilling prophecy once a break out - up or down - is happening, which then again leads to many buys or sell offs.

Hence, technical analyses is not the only indicator, but should be considered when you want to trade instead of hodl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 01:53:27 PM
For reference purposes you can try few of them but don't trust them blindly that would be a stupid move.
Pages:
Jump to: