Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust chart analysts? - page 9. (Read 3210 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
yes, many have proved that many analysis charts provide benefits. well, if they do have a lot of experience about it, of course it will likely work. maybe you should also try to do analysis from the chart.
I usually don't trust them but i can use their analysis for my basic predictions to determine the price movement because use chart analysis won't enough to predict bitcoin price and i consider the percentages to predict the price use this method is only less than 50% so combine all excluded factor such as feedback news or the demands is more good
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
Many of the whales have owned bitcoin a long time and they know each other.  If you look at historical charts, there is certainly a respect for mathematics going on somewhere in there.  My guess is that whales truly decide where the bitcoin price is going, and if you could read the charts the way they do, you would be enlightened.  The rest of us are guessing, but there is most certainly more "sure things" once you reach the whale groups
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
March 05, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

I believe because by analyzing we know how bitcoin develops
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 10:33:26 AM
yes, many have proved that many analysis charts provide benefits. well, if they do have a lot of experience about it, of course it will likely work. maybe you should also try to do analysis from the chart.

i don't trust even pump groups and different telegram channels but i can use their analysis for my basic predictions to determine the price movement because use chart analysis won't enough to predict bitcoin price and i consider the percentages to predict the price use this method is only less than 50% so combine all excluded factor such as feedback news or the demands is more good
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 04, 2018, 10:07:20 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
I too don't trust chart analysis about bitcoin price.It would only be helpful in predicting stock market movements.Bitcoin price is mostly influenced by the outside factors like some governments legalizing or banning bitcoins,FUD circulated in the market and activities by big whales like dumping bitcoins at once.Now even new factors like wall street companies entering the market with launch of bitcoin futures have also significant influence over bitcoin price.
Those fuds really affects the market, if only those who really believes in crypto and does willing to stay for long and risk it long only allowed in btc, then we can definitely trust the chart but for now its a no, maybe when users already filled their mind that blockchain or crypto is the future.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
March 04, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
I too don't trust chart analysis about bitcoin price.It would only be helpful in predicting stock market movements.Bitcoin price is mostly influenced by the outside factors like some governments legalizing or banning bitcoins,FUD circulated in the market and activities by big whales like dumping bitcoins at once.Now even new factors like wall street companies entering the market with launch of bitcoin futures have also significant influence over bitcoin price.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
Cryptocurrencies market was really unpredictable, because it depend on supply and demand, but you may use the chart analysis as your basis for your investment but still no one knows what will happen so you should have perfect plan for what ever happen😊
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
March 03, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

So,you said that cryptocurrencies price depend on supply,demand and news but its not enaugh,cryptocurrencies are not physical goods and its price depend on how we value,how society value it and that's why I don't trust chart analysts,because its so hard to predict what is the real value of X - coin,despite the fact that there works supply demand law we must need to understand how crypto market psychology works today and how it will be tomorrow.anyway its very arguable issue and my advice is: more trust in blockchain...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
March 03, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
Technical analysis is based upon chart patterns and theories.

The idea is to use the patterns and theories to make an educated guess as to where the price will go. Do all the TA you want but in the end IT IS just a guess where the price will go, any "TA expert" that tells you otherwise is lying.
Yes educated guesses are the stock in trade with chart analyses and every seasoned and knowledgeable trader takes them for nothing more or less. It helps to imagine the whole lot of burden the use of navigational aids can spare a pilot or captain and of course, that does not absolve them of their duty of manning their vessels. Simply put, an aid is an aid, but when its place is swapped, you end up in mediocrity!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 02, 2018, 08:07:24 PM
There is a saying - trust no one )
But anyway and always, you need to use charts, news, rumors, inner voice and common sense.
I am agreed with you but there are lots of others facts that one should be used while they are making an investment or deciding to invest. But totally avoiding the chart analyst will be a foolish move to make.
Most of thw exchange house or chart analysts sugggestions are  the result of historical facts of crypto-coins and these are maintained by software in most cases. So to make a move if you are avoiding chart analyst suggestion wont be healthy.
Chart analysts are not basically crap but an obejct of suggestion which one should bear in mind while making an investment. At the end of the day it will your money which gonna face the profit or loss.
Hope i've cleared my point of view.
Cheerz
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
its a true point to argue as because if the currencies are virtual how could graph depend on this virtual base?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 02, 2018, 01:45:55 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 02, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
Technical analysis is based upon chart patterns and theories.

The idea is to use the patterns and theories to make an educated guess as to where the price will go. Do all the TA you want but in the end IT IS just a guess where the price will go, any "TA expert" that tells you otherwise is lying.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 02, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

I do not really believe in chart analysis I more often see the development of graphics and market conditions directly to determine whether I buy the coin or not because you if you can assess the market conditions will surely benefit very much.

Well the two things you've mentioned, development of graphics and market conditions, in a way is part of chart analysis. Bitcoin seems to have a sick habit of proving these analysis wrong tine and again. Though there are times when it comes close to accurate, there are also a lot of times when btc doesn't cooperate. Better to be aware of the current events in crypto since that moves the market a bit more.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

I do not really believe in chart analysis I more often see the development of graphics and market conditions directly to determine whether I buy the coin or not because you if you can assess the market conditions will surely benefit very much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
It is important not treat chart or technical analysis as a crystal ball but to understand that it may help to determine the trend especially on shorter timeframes 1d, 4h.
Observing daily and weekly charts I see retest 12000 as quite probable.
The charts represents the history of how the trends of that particular coins moves in the market. This is a good tool to analyze the bear run or a bull run movement with respect of the volume being transacted but not a guarantee that the pattern will follow with the previous history. Although market analyst use this to predict the next price. The data will become outliers if something happens such as panic selling or buying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
I think the most people also are not just predicting prices with just a charts analys only, price charts are just an additional consider to predict along with developments on demand and suply also the latest news I guess. For me basically I belive that, but more focusing it to the history of the price movements, and also I'm not an expert who can predict the prices through the price charts. Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
It is important not treat chart or technical analysis as a crystal ball but to understand that it may help to determine the trend especially on shorter timeframes 1d, 4h.
Observing daily and weekly charts I see retest 12000 as quite probable.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1547
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
March 02, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

No, I don’t. It’s always seemed to me a kind of crystal-ball prediction, although with some rational reasoning in the background.
And yes, news and unexpected events affect the price and chart predictions don’t take them into account.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 02, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
I trust my own analysis of charts but nobody else's.
It's good to see others analysis too, then try to study if their analysis were right. I just enjoy seeing others view of perspective on what they think on that coins chart. Trusting will only matters if their analysis is convincing, if not then, why follow?
Pages:
Jump to: