Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 20. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
I trust in ERC-20 token and it's one of the token that use to do well out of all the tokens. And I love it because it give people the opportunity to solve various type of problems
Activity: 89
August 15, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
Well I accept there is no motivation behind why not confide in an ERC20 tokens , there was a great deal of ERC20 tokens spinning around the market that are honest to goodness and shows essentialness on their individual stage , it is only that it was anything but difficult to make an erc20 token that was being utilized to make a trick ventures , so my recommendation to everybody is to pick your token shrewdly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
Well, why not trust them ? they are on the Ethereum platform, just a lot of Scam that cost nothing tokens
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 14, 2018, 11:39:35 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

It's very unfortunate these scammers are out there in the cryptocurrency space looking for who to devour, however there are still some of the projects in the crypto market that reliable and have tangible product concepts. For instance https://nexty.io has prove to be trustworthy.
Activity: 33
August 14, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
Corl is definitely a security token (that adheres to the ERC20 protocol) that is trustworthy. Like any token, it all depends on the project and the founders behind it. Corl will be the first token in the world to represent equity ownership within a company that provides revenue-sharing financing for startups and small businesses. Definitely one to look out for when it launches!

https://corl.io
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
The platform is being attacked by hackers, especially eth. This is the main coin that hackers attack, many in the market have rumors that ETH was hacked from bancor hackers.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
I believe, even though there are still a number of tokens that lose up to 90%. but it's only natural to see bitcoin performance that is still unstable
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
I remember reading that 80% of ICO's in 2017 were scams. The 20% that weren't scams, actually were great investments that could cover your losses and make you good profits. Still not good odds for 2018 bear market I presume.
Activity: 115
August 14, 2018, 09:19:33 AM
in my opinion, erc 20 is one of the most popular . I have complete confidence in this type of coin.

Yes I will, In fact there are so many projects world wide that using ERC20 tokens and that's the real reason why i also trust on it and this is proved already by so many people who uses permanently.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:13:06 AM
I trust such tokens,because among them there are so many good and successful project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 13, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Many ERC-20 tokens are good, but because it's really cheap to create and also easy.
Many bad people use it as a scam token.
So, becareful with every ICO
Activity: 105
August 13, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
Not all ErC20 tokens are a scams as i've invested a few that turned out to be a success. i've also gotten a few from airdrops that turned out not to be so bad though i had to wait a long time for them to actually mature to something. It all depends on the team and the project. Even projects  with their own blockchain can turn out to be scams.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 01:59:10 AM
Despite the standard, there are sometimes scammers who want to take your money. Therefore, in any case, be careful about the correct choice of the project.
Activity: 406
August 13, 2018, 01:53:09 AM
I believe that the ERC20 becomes an additional reason for trust. But no one can predict in advance how the project will evolve, so take responsibility responsibly.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
To trust tokens or not, it all depends only on the project itself, its team, ideas and potential.
No matter what platform a token uses, only the team's ability to bring their idea is important.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
in my opinion, erc 20 is one of the most popular . I have complete confidence in this type of coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
If a project is good and it is made from the foundation of ETH, then there is no reason for us not to trust it. Just the beginning, And they will soon have their own mainnet. And the shit projects that are designed to cheat are always there. Even very much. So Erc20 is good if people use it with a good purpose
Activity: 71
August 12, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
I trust ERC20 tokens but not all. I try it in Imtoken app its successful not scam or anything just need to be sure that the wallet address is right
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
I believe that they are trustworthy. This version of the technology is useful for the successful development of many projects, with flexible and functional capabilities for successful work.
Activity: 476
August 12, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
if in my personal opinion I just heard credit types and Elixir tokens, you should find out first about these types of tokens. if I suggest that you invest more in ETH alone
Yes, investment in ETH it`s very good decision, but I trust in ERC20 tokens too because of really good ones. A lot of ERC20 tokens are a scam because 90% of ICO - scam or bad projects, and a main part of ICO makes on ERC20. And it`s not a problem of the platform - it problems of ICO`s developers.
Pages:
Jump to: