Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 21. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
Personally, I trust working with ERC20 wallets. After all, they are built on the chain ETH Blockchain. I think this option has many advantages, but in any case carefully choose the appropriate project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
I believe only partially because not all erc20 tokens are successful and there are many who are scam,there are some good tokens and have a good future and we must be careful about choosing a project before investing because many projects are only cheats and tokens they are never registered for exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
I think the main question is not in ERC20 tokens, but the projects behind them.  Many interesting projects release ERC20 tokens during ICO and are going to swap them into coins after Mainnet Launch like Zilliqa.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
As for investments, in any case, you need to carefully select the project, where you will invest your money. Of course, there is a lot of fraud in the crypto currency, but this does not mean that all tokens will be like that. Among the coins there are also very good and promising projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 09:12:38 AM
It is very difficult to know whether this project is a scam or not. I think it doesn't matter if the token is ERC20 type, the problem is the developer that causes scam. There are very many tokens that are ERC20 type and many also succeed in running their projects. all depends on the team behind the project
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 09, 2018, 07:04:47 AM
Yes I do because all the tokens that I got from airdrops and bounties are all erc20 tokens. It doesn't really matter what token it is for as long as the project became successful it will automatically have a value in the future. As ling as the project is not scam then you will really earn.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
if in my personal opinion I just heard credit types and Elixir tokens, you should find out first about these types of tokens. if I suggest that you invest more in ETH alone
Activity: 41
August 09, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
In as much as I trust some ERC20 token, I think it is constantly great to be cautious and research about the token before you put resources into it in light of the fact that there are likewise some which are not worth putting resources into. A legitimate research will enable you to know which one is better when you read through the whitepaper and concentrate the guide and spreadsheet precisely and persistently.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 11:23:01 PM
Yes I trust to them, why do I think the opposite of this if they are working really hard. It is not matter token or coin, team must be work hard and community must be good so I trust them.
in the Kerz20 token, there is nothing wrong, but the projects that produce these tokens can be different and bad and good
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 11:17:01 PM
If you run into scammers, it happens not necessarily with the platform ERC-20, it does not depend on the platform. Just on the platform of the ERC-20 face 90% of the ico, and, accordingly, fraud can be found more frequently.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 09:55:55 PM
I don't know any successful ERC20 Token but after searching today I've seen some of them, I think its okay to trust ERC20 tokens, some have great potential as well its not based on the type of the token but on the project, people are still particpating on Ethereum Token Project as I can see it on ANN Threads here.
Activity: 50
August 08, 2018, 09:36:17 PM
Hey crypto_117,

I do not believe that being a ERC20 token makes a project more or less likely to be scam. The unfortunate reality is that a lot of people in the cryptosphere are using the hype of cryptocurrency to scam investors who have not done a large amount of research into the technology. Additionally, many project teams start out honest but when they do not receive the funding necessary to do make their project they often will not return the investments. The best thing to look for to determine if a team is honest is to check out their linked-ins and the way they communicate with their community.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 07:42:40 PM
ERC20 tokens are smart contract on Ethreum network, in this term yes I trust it, but ICO project itself is another story, it can be scam just like normal project that has own blockchain like masternode coins, fork coins etc.
Activity: 278
August 08, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
The majority out there are selling just dreams and whenever they do have the required funds they leave the working. I personally try to invest in tokens that have a real life usage and a working product.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
August 08, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
to be honest I do not really believe in token erc20 but there is nothing I can do except just wait and see how the development of cryptocurrency or tokens created from erc20 so it's better just follow the existing developments.

ERC-20 is just a standard and it serves its purposes quite well. You can be skeptical about ICOs in general, but why would you not trust the technology?
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
I trust at least because I see their prospects. It seems to me that they have become the most standard tokens that can be used further as a means to pay for various services
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
I don't understand why not trust them. Projects can be of poor quality, I agree with this. But why not trust the platform on which they are created?
Activity: 420
August 07, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
Of course I trust these tokens. I have already managed to earn thanks to them and I think that it will be even better, maybe they will find a different meaning, but the same necessary
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 04, 2018, 01:15:19 PM
There are good enough projects that I trust, but very few of the total number of projects on this platform. In most, good projects make the project on their own blockchain
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
August 04, 2018, 12:43:01 PM
Why not? Different projects - different tokens. Not all tokens are scam or smth and the fact that they are erc20 doesnt make them bad. I trust them
Pages:
Jump to: