Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 27. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 10, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Probably 95% of all coins on RC20. how could he not be trusted? This platform has proven itself from the best side
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 06:45:01 AM
I must mention that not every ERC20 token is a scam, there's alot of great projects with great goals and they are already doing well in terms of volume and trust!I remember that eBTC, i earned some fiat trading it and got the airdrop too, but, i really don't trust this type of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2018, 12:58:28 PM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

On my mind ERC20 is most reliable and optimal foundation for creating good tokens for now. There is no better option today to create effective and the same time technologically quite simple cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
from the beginning of the cryptocurrency occurrence the main word is "careful", so until ever Be Careful will always be in Cryptocurrency.

so be careful it does not have to be ERC20 tokens only, but new Exchange coming must also be careful, because now a lot of people get rich quick way to deceive others.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 07:26:28 AM
Just as much as any other. I guess if someone has set up their own blockchain then it shows they've made a little more effort, most of the ICOs don't really need their own blockchain though.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 09, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
most of nowadays ERC20 tokens are scams, just open the altcoins announcement section XD and there you go, home of all scammers, but I have to say that many good projects that are still growing, I came to know them in that section, each day, dozens of topics are made there, however, it is easy to spot scams, what do you expect from a thread that tells you to send either and doesn't give you any information, before engaging in any project, a good research is needed.
Activity: 102
July 09, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
Too many ERC20 projects make me feel annoyed, because too many projects disrupt the market, causing the market value to drop sharply. This is very bad. I think this is very much in need of regulation. Even if the blockchain is a good thing, it can't be like this do
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
Nope I do not. Especially for the long term. The coins are way too easy to make so every tom, dick and harry sees it as an opportunity to make a lot of money off of unsuspecting investors. They never have a long term plan for the project, they are only good to invest in for the short term and once the prices go up then you should sell your coins and get out. I don't trust them.
Activity: 81
July 09, 2018, 05:21:32 AM
Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
Honestly, I agree that there are a lot of scam tokens, but I can not agree that all tokens are scam. I have several tokens that I can easily and profitable to sell..
Activity: 121
July 08, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
The individual is not very convinced, because this is still an immature project, and there was information that broke its wallet. It caused most people to lose their tokens. Still be cautious.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?

Yes! some of it but not all, because there is some Useless ERC20 tokens that still flooding the Market until today. and of course there is a lot of Good ERC20 Token in existence that possess with working product and Services to offer in that case this ERC20 base platform can Spur demand on its Token in the near future.
Activity: 80
July 08, 2018, 05:06:34 AM
The emergence of the fraud is not to say that ERC20 is wrong. There is nothing wrong with technology itself. I still believe in ERC20
Activity: 13
July 08, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
Believe. but I see statistics from the token I hold. not much price increase by using ethereum platform. almost all under ico. very poorly behind the many beliefs of people
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
Well, markers checked and successful are available, here the question of swaths is better addressed to the teams
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 10:46:00 PM
I disagree that all the tokens issued on ERC20 are scam. I found one good project - Cryptics, which does use ERC20. It doesn't look like scam. They have the MVP which used a lot of people for trading and the other proofs of their fairness
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
There is no difference, a token or a coin. Fraud can be both there and there. Most likely, the main idea of the project is more important and whether donors can realize their idea.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
Right now numerous ERC20 handbag has been hacked. I have not decided how they infiltrated and captured our private key, yet my companion was hacked and victimized of the considerable number of tokens in the wallet. so be cautious.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
Scam or not scam it is still not involved. ERC20 is a wallet that ethereum released so that we can store our tokens from the different ICO's.
Activity: 157
July 07, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
Scam or not its not involved with the tech. Erc20 is somekind of tech that ethereum released to making any token that involved wirh ethereum itself. If it scam it depend by the project maker itself.
Pages:
Jump to: