Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ERC20 tokens? - page 31. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Of course, many ERC20 based projects are scam because it is very easy to create such a token. But scam projects exist not only in this field and many projects that use ERC20 create real and useful products. And CREDITS is one of them, there were so many proofs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
June 23, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
In recent months, I trust tokens much less than before. This is due to the fact that many tokens are just numbers on the screen. They are worthless.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
June 23, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
Of course I trust them. I believe that Ethereum is the besr platform and in the near future no one will catch up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
In as much as I trust some ERC20 token, I think it is always good to be careful and research  about the token before you invest in it because there are also some which are not worth investing in. A proper research will help you know which one is better when you read through the whitepaper and study the roadmap and spreadsheet very carefully and patiently.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
June 23, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
You can't blame ERC20 for what happened to you and to others that lost their investment. The first thing you need to do is to do your own research before you invest in any project. Verify if the team are legitimate and not a dummy Linkden account. Check their credibility and the project itself.

I also agree with you that the loss experienced when following an ICO project can not blame the OP. Before we invest in an ICO project, it is better to research first, whether the project is promising or the project is potentially a scam.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 23, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
It's not depend on which type of token it is.its depends on who createing them and why? If some one think about scam it's not mandatory to create erc20 it could be in other platform.but we can see it mainly in eth platform cause almost 90% project in eth platform so all scams are there also.and one more reason is it is the most popular platform for icos so it's easy to learn create erc20 and it has no deposite value or any luck system .so it's easy for them to build a eth based ico.
Activity: 644
June 23, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
Last year in early december I bought eBitcoin token which turned out to be a scam. Luckily for me I sold them before the ePRX snapshot but alot others have made losses. I really believed this token would be a succes but I've realized that alot of these ERC20 tokens have the same things in common. The devs (or better said scammers) create alot of hype and pretend their token to be the real deal while they never intended to create a working product. I've thought about investing in tokens like Credits and Elixir but I'm afraid they are all the same kind of scam.

Do you trust them?
You can't blame ERC20 for what happened to you and to others that lost their investment. The first thing you need to do is to do your own research before you invest in any project. Verify if the team are legitimate and not a dummy Linkden account. Check their credibility and the project itself.
Activity: 616
June 23, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
For me yeah i guess so, because erc20 coins for me is the easiest coins to transact because they are the easiest blockchain which is a benefit if you are in a rush or something.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
I do not trust projects Credits and Elixir, because few know about them. I trust more companies in which I work with the bounty program. I check this company for the presence of scam. Not all tokens ERC20 - scam.
Activity: 90
June 22, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
before buying a token, as good as we have to be careful not to lose, we see first what their project, because token erc20 now there is also a fraud, have a project, but not at all, it would be good we have to explore more deeply, so we do not deceived
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
June 21, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

Do you trust them?

Well, there are already alot of successful ERC20 token who serve their project to many individuals. It has proven that those who succeeded in their ICO would be able survive in the cryptocurrency market in a long time.
Activity: 314
June 21, 2018, 03:59:52 PM
Why not? Many ERC tokens are traded at a very good price. Not a type of token is important, but a project that releases it. If you choose bad projects, then the reason is in you, not in the tokens.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 21, 2018, 03:05:56 PM
Coins created on the basis of the Blockchein technologies of the Ethereum are a numerical majority on cryptornics. I do not believe in grounds.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
This is not related to ERC20. Your opinion is too subjective. Sorry to say that I got a return of about $8000 in EBTC. Although it is a small number, it is enough for me because I didn't spend too much.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Do you trust them?
Tokens of the Credits project have long been traded on the exchange, if they were scammers, then the price of their token would be very small or am I mistaken?
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
Honestly, there are a lot of tokens generated to scam. I believe a few ERC20 but not all
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:33:35 AM
the erc20 token confused me . i once invested some . but i got very little income . now i believe the neo platform launches the project . they will be strictly scrutinized by neo .
Merit: 29
June 21, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Do you trust them?
There is as of now a Youtube instructional exercise in how to make an ERC20 token. It isn't about the token that you ought to get some information about. It is about the task in it. Regardless of whether it is under NEM or under Waves, they will all simply be tokens without the genuine venture as its foundation.There are excessively numerous tokens currently so better be watchful with what you will pick next time.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 09:23:38 AM
It's nothing special. Money has always attracted scammers. The cryptocurrency market is no exception. Just choose where to invest more carefully. And ERC 20 token or not it does not matter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 21, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
I trust ERC20 tokens for it is the generic platform of the majority of the token as it eases and helps the developers reduce their time to create new altcoins but it is widely abused by some of ICO scams. I would trust ERC20 tokens if they can have their own mainnet blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: