Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 77. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
In most cases I don't because I've heard that high rating can be bought. I try to explore the team, social media and telegram chat I trust this three things more than rating sites
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 16, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
Rating is one part of ICO but a lot of other factors are to be checked before taking any decision to invest in an ICO because you know that everything can be manipulated by money power. Never believe in these things and always do your own research as that will give you much better information.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
I think such a website can only be used for reference. If you believe that they will definitely go bankrupt. There are hidden interests between them, or are they doing charity? This is obviously impossible.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 09:51:48 AM
I know a lot of projects that have a very high rating, but now the price of their token at the very bottom! For example, project worldwifi. I think that it's not worth to believe the ratings one hundred percent! We must listen to the opinion of the rating, but have our own analytics and opinion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 16, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.
With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Well its a great thing, for most of them ICO.
Its more like one of the things that investors are looking it. when someone inspected it and find it awesome.
However, not all high ranked ICO. Gets there Cap. Some failed at there ICO Sale.
Some Even end up as a scam.
but at the end of the day. its our will to decide. whether we will consider rankings for ICO. or just straight instinct and a little bit of research.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 16, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
All these sites, which have the ability to do sub-ratings at all, do not justify their ratings, you understand that all this looks more like a psychological action. But some forecasts are correct. Maybe it's an accident.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 16, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
I hear that from you for the first time.Basically, all investors and even participants of the bounty always pay attention to the ratings.
copper member
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
For me, the rating is very useful in order to know the schedule of upcoming ICO projects. I'm interested in information about the timing of the ICO and the project itself with his team. All this can be found in the rating.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

Yes but not all the time, As bounty hunters we still need to review and verify if the ICOs project is legitimate so our time and effort during participation will not turn into waste.

Yes it should be verified properly ICO rating sites for me it's only a guide we must do our own research and check the team support who is experienced and have already finished and accomplished some projects. Participating ICO campaign is not a joke it takes a month or more to finish certain projects it's hard to waste our time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 06:43:57 AM
It is best to seek professional advice from the professionals. And different projects sell their tokens in different ways, more often than not, you buy their coins for ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

I do not trust ICO Rating sites. It has long been proven that these sites in many cases pitted fraudulent assessments of different ICOs. When I got to know the crypto industry, I always believed in the information given by these sites. But when I became smarter I realized that they are fake ratings.
Activity: 258
August 16, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
Is it okey to use referrence like that's but not totally depend on it. If you are a crypto user you have to do it with yourself( DYOR). Rating sites is also created by human and sometimes have mistake or overrated project and under rated project. Which mean you need to find out and do your self research
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

I trust only icodrops.com, as they give the moat comprehensive information about the projects.
Not sure about whether they are get paid by certain projects (and thus become biased), but for me this website is the main source of information when choosing an ICO or a bounty.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
in some reason yes, because for me i can add my information regarding to the qualification of a good project, but still i am try to get more information regarding to that project in my own way, ratings are not that bad at all is depends if you trust or not on the site that conducted the ratings
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
When I started to join some of the ICO I used to check on the ICO rating of the project and for me I took it very helpful because all of the project that I have join is good and all of them have reached the Soft and Hard cap that they paid the members with big amount of coin. So I don't believe on others that they are telling that the ICO rating is a scam but for me it is not a scam.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
I do not trust ICO ratings sites because those sites can buy rating in money. I trust only those who have many years of experience in the industry. The projects they evaluated were mostly potential and non-scam projects. In particular, I have to check those projects again to make sure they make a decision on whether to invest or not.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
we're Radio, online!
August 16, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
The more the ICO rating plates on the website, the less confidence I have in them. Because it looks like you're trying to persuade someone to buy a token, because you need to reimburse the costs of buying good ratings.  Cheesy
Activity: 644
August 16, 2018, 05:18:02 AM
I don't completely trust the rating agencies survey because ICO is still plenty wrong. I myself never to follow ICO originating from the website and the result is a scam. And this made me have to lose time and do not get rewarded. And better you should be careful before joining ICO and analysis.
Activity: 648
August 16, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
Not yet, I am not think about how ico rating is higher or not. I am always checking how much ico was sold out on short periode time, have reached soft cap or not. Always find how many investor are interested and invest at their ico, if there are many investor I don’t care about how many score of ico rating.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

I do not trust ICO rating websites simply because of this, people are corrupt and they will take money from people and give good reviews to bad projects thereby allowing the scammers to get more people to invest in their shit coins and then scamming them out of all of their money.The best way for me is to just do your own research.
Pages:
Jump to: