Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust USDT? - page 8. (Read 7077 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
November 13, 2020, 07:07:05 PM
USDT trading demat is more than Bitcoin, coinmarketcap still showing us the same result. Every few months USDT supply is increasing because of its demand. I trust USDT to freeze my portfolio, although now the situation is different. We should hold our portfolio in some top altcoins. USDT return money is zero.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 13, 2020, 04:55:59 PM
Yes. I don't see any reason not to trust usdt. Usdt is a stable coin and it is the most used stable coin in the market. It has a very huge market cap and almost every single exchange support usdt as its main stable coin. I know there are many rumors about usdt in the market. But I never faced any kind of problem using usdt and  I am using it for a very long time. In the market there are lots of option available if you don't want to use usdt you can try other stable coins.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
November 12, 2020, 12:17:40 PM
Even if we are all stupid at doing research to exchanges aren't, USDT is available on all top exchanges in crypto space, that's because they believe in its existence, USDT can be centralized stable coin but that's doesn't mean it can't be trusted, I will gladly choose USDT over DAI any day
USDT is one of the most prices, stable alt coins on the market today, and as you can say, almost all trading markets in the world, both small and large tradings markets list USDT on their list, so there is no reason for us to say if USDA is an alt coin scam, I think so far there are very rarely negative issues that hit USDT and for investors USDT is still one of the alt coins of choice to save their money in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
November 12, 2020, 11:36:43 AM
Even if we are all stupid at doing research to exchanges aren't, USDT is available on all top exchanges in crypto space, that's because they believe in its existence, USDT can be centralized stable coin but that's doesn't mean it can't be trusted, I will gladly choose USDT over DAI any day
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
November 12, 2020, 11:07:55 AM
USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?
Yes I've been using USDT for a very long time now and I don't have any negative news on the stable coin, its way better when using the Tron network too, transaction fees are way cheaper than using on ERC20 smart contract
Activity: 99
November 12, 2020, 11:03:12 AM
Yes I trust USDT.
 Because most exchanges are traded on USDT.
Activity: 553
Merit: 4
November 12, 2020, 09:31:27 AM
I am just talking about the facts, usdt has a stable value and is not affected by cryptocurrency prices, I have also been using usdt for a long time to trade and store assets so I trust usdt and don't consider it scam
Yes, I am also trust USDT and i am always trying to use USDT. Even i can't think USDT will scam.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
November 12, 2020, 06:48:19 AM
USDT Coin This is a stable coin jar because there are many traders who sell other coins and keep the dollar USDT for fear of losing Jodi and then use it as their own, but no matter where you invest it is your rickshaw. I have to do it.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 11, 2020, 11:11:10 PM
Tether has the protection of bank assets so it won't fall apart easily. Compared to other stable coins, Tether has many audit-related scandals and they have passed. I think Tether is still very trustworthy and I love tether like many other traders.
I will say that I only trust this stablecoin. As you said, there were many scandals around them and I like it. they were be able to prove that they can really be in this market and honestly do their job

What are some examples of scandals surrounding other stablecoins? New to this whole thing. Also what did USDT do to gain your complete confidence? Do you have any doubts?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
November 10, 2020, 12:14:09 PM
Bitcoin can give rise to many ambitions, Which is the crypto-currency world. The USDT value is completely different. It is the standard form in a currency system. There is nothing to lose or gain. Credibility is intertwined between the two.
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
November 09, 2020, 03:15:00 AM
USD Tether is a Bitfinex issued ERC-20 token which is claimed to be backed by dollar at 1:1 ratio. There are controversial opinions about this and some say it's a scam.

Do you trust USDT or believe it might be a scam?

For me it is one of the most reliable.

But I still remember when they themselves could have participated in the 2017 bitcoin bubble.

It is still a question to be solved ...
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 08, 2020, 10:10:59 PM
Which currency is competing with USDT? and why will I trust other coin more when they still remain lower in use, adoption and keep reducing in value. I dont know of the future but the threat to USDT should reduce with the new American leadership. USDT is the valuation of the whole market of crypcocurrency, stock market, gold etc. It retains the highest traded coin volume and stable coin value (Tether, BUSD, USD coin etc (more than $20b) and 5% of the coinmarketcap in crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 08, 2020, 10:07:20 PM
Yes, like other members that has voted I do believe that USDT can play and important role in cryptocurrency. I just read in other threads that the increase of supply in USDT means that bitcoin will have a better market and yes probably there is a connection between because USDT has just increase its supply and that bitcoin market now is also good pegged at 15300$ per btc. Maybe there could be more market inrease in the coming days of bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
November 08, 2020, 09:56:39 PM
Yes of course, USDT is no difference from a fiat currency which is US dollars after this currency was being peg to US dollars as its equivalent to cryptocurrency. The good thing about the cryptocurrency is like the USDT if you are fan witu cryptocurrence, the trade is cheaper in cost than using the fiat currency. Banks gets high fees compare to cryptocurrency which you do have hold in your funds and control over it.
Activity: 616
November 08, 2020, 05:40:10 PM
This question really sound kinda not cool. Usdt is one thing everyone uses for rescue should in case a coin wants to dump on anyone. Yes I trust usdt more than anything and I am happy there's something like that. When coins are going low stable coin like usdt is the only option to be secured so I am 100% good using it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
November 08, 2020, 04:51:49 PM
I do trust usdt i swap my coins to usdt when i want to froze them if my tokens price is going down and i do not want to  lose money and usdt has proven its worth even if the ratio is some times not 1:1 but even if the price goes down its almost 1$ plus its the best stable coin in the market now in term of daily volume and people support.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2020, 03:26:08 PM
I am really USDT fan which is the best stable coin and also help me always when i have been work in trading. I know there are many people in crypto who want USDT for trading and convert purpose. Actually stable coin very helpful for all new traders with small investors so we should consider clearly.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 08, 2020, 02:52:20 PM
how do people say if it's a scam/to be controversial? USDT is a stable coin that I have seen until now and there are still many people who offer their assets to USDT when all coins experience a decline in price

I also still really believe in USDT
USDT is a stable coin whose value is pegged to the US dollar. USDT is here to protect its users from the high volatility of the crypto currency space, so that it makes investors / traders make USDT as an alternative to save their money when market conditions experience a massive decline in price, in other words USDT is a means investors to secure their assets, so it seems impossible to say if USDT is a scam alt coin, we can see when the market is slumping and many alt coins and even BTC experience price rallies but this does not happen to some stable coins including USDT
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
November 08, 2020, 07:43:30 AM
USDT has the best liquidity and volume among all other stable coins in crypto world, if USDT can't be trusted exchanges like binance and many other top rated exchanges won't list the stable coin, top exchanges takes their reputation rate very seriously.
Activity: 669
November 08, 2020, 02:39:10 AM
I think usdt is the best stable coin and i dont think that there is any problem that usdt can cause to theire users
Usdt have the hugest volum amoung the stable coins and i think everyone trust ut
yeah, everyone believes in USDT, seen in all cryptocurrency exchanges USDT is always available there,
because now USDT is very important for capital circulation,
everything still depends on the price of USD, I think this will continue
Pages:
Jump to: