Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment? - page 17. (Read 74595 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I use BTC mainly as an investment tool because of the uncertainty with fiat currencies now just to hedge myself against any unforeseen situation
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Mainly investment, but when I can I use it as currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I use for both things, because if you know how to take advantage of both possibilities, I think that way it is possible to have more benefits.

Same here, I use it for both investing and as a currency. I would use it more often as a currency but it is not accepted in that many places yet.
For investing I convert fiat and then leave bitcoin in my wallet to grow. This is the best way to handle thing.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I dont really use the bitcoin because i dont like to use the bitcoin for non important things i just use them by investments and further i wont do anything with it.

Well I would suggest that you must try to use bitcoin as currency too. Just like buying some online goods and pay the services or products that you are going to avail with bitcoin. But if you are just going to treat bitcoin investment and you have your own fiat money to use and to buy your necessities then that is going to be better.
Activity: 336
I dont really use the bitcoin because i dont like to use the bitcoin for non important things i just use them by investments and further i wont do anything with it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I use btc as an investment. So, when I see that the btc price increase makes it worth to sell, I sell my btc and make some money with it. In my country, not so many shops accept btc as a currency, that's  why I do not use it for this purpose.

If you cannot use it directly its better to use it in trading where you can grow your coins in long run, and if there is any sort of emergency then you can sell it and exchange to fiat currency.
Yes indeed in some places are still a few who use bitcoin for payment so many people who can not use it. Where I also like it that I use to trade and investment. Using bitcoin for trade and investment is very nice to make a profit.

Exactly and investing them in trading is always a good choice instead of simply holding them and keeping them unused in wallet as it will never allow you to grow your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I use btc as an investment. So, when I see that the btc price increase makes it worth to sell, I sell my btc and make some money with it. In my country, not so many shops accept btc as a currency, that's  why I do not use it for this purpose.

If you cannot use it directly its better to use it in trading where you can grow your coins in long run, and if there is any sort of emergency then you can sell it and exchange to fiat currency.
Yes indeed in some places are still a few who use bitcoin for payment so many people who can not use it. Where I also like it that I use to trade and investment. Using bitcoin for trade and investment is very nice to make a profit.
Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?

When i started with bitcoin, in that time actually i was looking any investment, so thats why i use the bitcoin in first time, but later on i realize bitcoin has too many good things in it, but my first step with bitcoin is only investment, but now i am also doing trading and other more things with it.

Well you are in good hands for your investment as you are trusting bitcoin at the first place then it is better now that you are going to spend your bitcoin as currency. Once you have experienced it for sure you are going to become happy and get more encourage to work harder with bitcoin. Trust me, because that's what I've felt.
Yes, it is a fact that once we know all the ways we can pend bitcoins like gambling and all then its hard to control the flow of bitcoins and that is the reason I regret a bit why I came to know about spending because just holding my bitcoins could have given me much more profits than spending it Tongue

If you would not have wasted your coins in gambling then you would have definitely have earned more profits only by holding them, and that profits would have surely exceeded in compare to profits from gambling.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?

When i started with bitcoin, in that time actually i was looking any investment, so thats why i use the bitcoin in first time, but later on i realize bitcoin has too many good things in it, but my first step with bitcoin is only investment, but now i am also doing trading and other more things with it.

Well you are in good hands for your investment as you are trusting bitcoin at the first place then it is better now that you are going to spend your bitcoin as currency. Once you have experienced it for sure you are going to become happy and get more encourage to work harder with bitcoin. Trust me, because that's what I've felt.
Yes, it is a fact that once we know all the ways we can pend bitcoins like gambling and all then its hard to control the flow of bitcoins and that is the reason I regret a bit why I came to know about spending because just holding my bitcoins could have given me much more profits than spending it Tongue
Activity: 840

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I use for both things, because if you know how to take advantage of both possibilities, I think that way it is possible to have more benefits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
iam use bitcoin both them
iam use currency because iam use bitcoin to buy billing my smartphone and more
iam use bitcoin to investment because iam use bitcoin growth to capital my money
Well , i agree with you . I use bitcoin for Investment and Currency purpose. While , i make a trade with altcoin (investment) , in different ways i use it for currency (buy my monthly bill and top op my mobile phone). In simple word , bitcoin is help me a lot
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Currency . I use alt coins as investments
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

So, how about you?

Both is always better. Why bother with fiat when bitcoin is better and makes you more. Its a stronger currency and has some really nice investment opportunities so none came rival bitcoin or crypto Smiley
Activity: 126
iam use bitcoin both them
iam use currency because iam use bitcoin to buy billing my smartphone and more
iam use bitcoin to investment because iam use bitcoin growth to capital my money
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

So, how about you?

I always preferred investment with bitcoins like you when I was new because I came to know about bitcoins when the price suddenly rose too much and hence I bought some bitcoins and used them as a investment for my future but then I came to know about this community and since then I have started to use bitcoins for most of my activities.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I think both, I use bitcoin sort  of like people who uses gold  as a currency back in the old days.  It can both be an investment,and a  currency. Bitcoin I think is the new digital gold.. It retains value, and  sometimes even appreciates in value.
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is one of the best payment methods but it's a risky investment. Smiley
Absolutely but there is no investment without risk, you cannot grow your money without taking the risk because if there's any way to do that then we are all rich now, but I can say that there are calculated risk and that in investing with bitcoin you can calculate the risk as you the reward is more possible.
Activity: 122
Bitcoin is one of the best payment methods but it's a risky investment. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: