Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 5. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I also used cryptocurrency, particularly in investment and trading. Some of my country's online and offline shops already accept cryptocurrencies as one of their payment methods. Although the coins are still limited in use, due to fluctuation and uncertainty, I think they are already useful even if their value drops. Cryptocurrency offers more advantages than fiat because it is not controlled by banks or any governing entity.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It would be better, if you use a Google forms survey.For some reason my browser can't open the surveymonkey link.Anyway,I can answer your questions here.No,I don't use cryptocurrencies in my daily life.I just earn btc and HODL,waiting for a better price.Unfortunately there's no way that cryptocurrencies can be useful in my daily life.

I don't use crypto in my everyday life, present all my use of crypto it to trade online and I have not cashed out for a long time.i left many of my crypto on HODL since the market value is very low now. It will still be difficult for me to make certain bills with bitcoin in my country because it has not been legally approved, even for shopping. A lot of people around me are still very inquisitive to know what crypto is about.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
as a huge crypto currency fan and a crypto enthusiast I'm trying to use crypto whenever is posible
if there is an option to pay in crypto , I will always do that , no matter if there are other , easier ways to pay
I am paying for my diigtal goods ,VPn and games in bitcoins
unfortunately , everyday usage for me is limited, because there are literally no merchants that accept btc here
and yes , I did my research ... fortunately I can use one of the two bitcoin ATMs here , although the rates are atrociously low
but I am ready to lose out on the exchange rate in order to use bitcoin whenever I can - exchange 0.005 btc and pay for your groceries
I hope there will be a day when I can spend my coins in the local shops directly
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
As interesting old thread that I can answer again:

I'm still using cryptos as before, I receive money and pay people from another countries in a quickly way, this is the best user for me after my investments in BTC
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
My answer is no at this point in time. The current reality does not involve everyday use. Let's hope that there will be changes for the better.

I agree, my answer is no too.

I do manage my cryptocurrencies but when we are talking about using it in my daily life, we are so limited to do so. We can exchange them into fiats or the currencies we are using in our country though.
Limitations are the same reason as mine and I only convert them with fiat currency in the country where I live to be able to use it.
and I use it only when I really need it, because I prioritize Cryptocurrency for future assets and use it only as needed and if needed.
We can't really use cryptocurrency in our daily lives in this era because there isn't much physical stores that accept crypto as a way of payment, day trading is the one that can make you use crypto daily but it isn't something tha we need like food, water clothes etc. Indeed we are limited now and daily spending cryptocurrency will be a waste because of the volatility do for now we keep on investing until the time comes we're we can use crypto just like how we can use fiat.
Respected mate i really disagree with you as you said we cannot use crypto on daily based to buy and have good our need. We are living in 2019 where everything is possible so no need to be worry just check markets around you and you will see how useful crypto specially the bitcoin has become to buy the things of our daily needs with crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
I don't use it daily but I surely use it to purchase on Amazon via indirect method monthly like I buy a evisa vanilla card from egifter using crypto and then make purchase with that card on Amazon and iy perfectly works for me without me needing to exchange the crypto into cash and involving all the middle men charges Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Hey
I don't think there are a lot of possibilities to use cryptocurrencies in daily life since it's very limited and therefore all I do is invest in them and convert them into Fiat when I need it .
It is actually very good and very fast therefore it works for me , also when we will have the shops accepting the cryptocurrencies then I would love to try it out .
But right now the conversion is the only way .
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I invest in cryptocurrencies and I find them useful. Cryptocurrencies will make my dream of getting rich quicker. But I don't use them in my daily life because their value is too great. If you pay with Bitcoin every day, it will be inconvenient.  When needed I exchanged bitcoins for cash for ease of use. In the future, if everyone accepts Bitcoin, I would welcome it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
not in daily life because in my place there are limited usage of cryptocurrency but i make sure that if there is a chance that i can use it?there is no doubt that it will happen.

for now some online payments from bills and other stuffs are available,and one time there is a mobile service shop that i found accepting bitcoin and since my reserve mobile is broken then i take his service and paid him upfront of Bitcoin directly to his local wallet.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
no, I don't use crypto for daily life because my country doesn't accept crypto as a currency, so for my daily needs I still use official currency, but there are some that I buy using crypto and I use it to people who accept crypto as payment
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
I think the use of bitcoin in everyday life will increase. People's shopping habits are changing. Trade now takes place over the Internet. People even order their daily food online. Bitcoin or different cryptocurrency with a secure payment system. It also has a more transparent structure. People don't see bitcoin as just a payment system. Bitcoin is a different freedom area.
Indeed. Since cryptocurrency became more popular a lot of people started to invest their money in crypto for them to support their daily needs. I also used my bitcoin to buy my neccesities and pay all of my bills, that is why thanks to bitcoin it gives me an enough income to solve my financial issues in life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think the use of bitcoin in everyday life will increase. People's shopping habits are changing. Trade now takes place over the Internet. People even order their daily food online. Bitcoin or different cryptocurrency with a secure payment system. It also has a more transparent structure. People don't see bitcoin as just a payment system. Bitcoin is a different freedom area.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
With the pleasure of making Bitcoin profit, I get what I want in real life. In everyday life, we need to use means to make our lives easier.
Yes it is true that the use of bitcoin made out life so good that we are able to buy and get goods of our need easily with bitcoin and we will not have to pay any extra charges. I can buy everything of my need with bitcoin and it is safe as well. Actually it saves our time and we can buy even if we are in the workplace.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My answer is no at this point in time. The current reality does not involve everyday use. Let's hope that there will be changes for the better.

I do manage my cryptocurrencies but when we are talking about using it in my daily life, we are so limited to do so. We can exchange them into fiats or the currencies we are using in our country though.
Limitations are the same reason as mine and I only convert them with fiat currency in the country where I live to be able to use it.
and I use it only when I really need it, because I prioritize Cryptocurrency for future assets and use it only as needed and if needed.
We can't really use cryptocurrency in our daily lives in this era because there isn't much physical stores that accept crypto as a way of payment, day trading is the one that can make you use crypto daily but it isn't something tha we need like food, water clothes etc. Indeed we are limited now and daily spending cryptocurrency will be a waste because of the volatility do for now we keep on investing until the time comes we're we can use crypto just like how we can use fiat.
I agree that we can't use our cryptocurrencies in our daily lives as a direct payment for our purchases of items or service but we can definitely use the other projects of cryptocurrencies that can deposit our cryptocurrencies into a debit card. There is a cryptocurrency about that, where you can easily convert your money into cryptocurrency and vice versa and spend it like a usual debit card. It is a indirect way of spending cryptocurrencies in our daily life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I live in Ukraine and it is very good that my government is already starting to discuss bills that legalize cryptocurrency and, of course, will exercise some control over its use.  In addition, it is necessary to mention the fact that some Internet resources allow you to buy goods for Bitcoin, and this is already a very good sign for both my country and cryptocurrency users.  Nonetheless, I never once allowed myself to buy something using bitcoin, because I think that spending this coin is a real waste today.  The time has not yet come when you can spend Bitcoin profitably.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
With the pleasure of making Bitcoin profit, I get what I want in real life. In everyday life, we need to use means to make our lives easier.

Hope one day all the countries will start using and making the legal the crypto currencies which will ease the people to start using the bitcoin or other crypto in their daily life’s. Also the merchants would start accepting it easily and people would prefer to using crypto across the world rather than carrying the fiat currencies or cards.

so far I also want to be like that, but it seems that regulations on the country are very difficult to accept. especially if it makes fiat difficult, so it seems very difficult for the government to accept it. honestly, I have tried enough to use crypto for daily use, but after all, fiat is better than crypto in that matter. so changing crypto to fiat is good enough.
It is a reality that there are only few countries who fully legalize the usage of the cryptocurrencies. There are only times that I use bitcoin in paying my bills and buying load but I still often using fiat money in order to buy good, services and also my desires in life. My treat to cryptocurrencies are most likely for trading and not for utility. I am a trader who using the volatility of the cryptocurrenceis to make money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Personally, I use cryptocurrency only as an investment tool. I keep part of my assets in cryptocurrency.
This cannot be called daily use, but quite often I have to move or rent part of the assets.
Sometimes I pay for some goods and services using cryptocurrencies. In other words, I use them as money.

Before, I'm one of the people who don't care about the use of cryptocurrency and what is important in it now. One day a friend introduced to me, he becomes a millionaire after investing in the world of cryptocurrency, precisely the coin of bitcoin. After a few conversations, I'm just quite curious more about what is a cryptocurrency and how do people become rich by doing this. I ask him to help me to I want to join in the world of crypto. He tells me the basic things I need to do, like study and do my research in my investment, choose the right coin, and what the other something that I can get money. Like trading and gambling, and now most of the time, I play online gambling, and it gives me a lot of money every time I play. Now those earnings provide a lot of help. I used this to convert into investment and fiat so I can buy my needs and support my family too.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Personally, I use cryptocurrency only as an investment tool. I keep part of my assets in cryptocurrency.
This cannot be called daily use, but quite often I have to move or rent part of the assets.
Sometimes I pay for some goods and services using cryptocurrencies. In other words, I use them as money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Pages:
Jump to: