Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use cryptocurrencies in your daily life? Are they useful? - page 10. (Read 14337 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
for myself not because in my country the cryptocurrency has not been legalized by the government, so crypto users in my country have not dared to use it as a transaction tool
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I have been in this cryptocurrency business not long ago,roughly two years now and there are a whole lot of benefits i have derived from becoming a member of the platform. I am crypto addict and always love to talk crypto.
You are a lucky investor and success in investing in crypto currencies in my country has not been fully formalized by the government as a valid currency so for use it cannot be reasonable
Don't think it as a big deal, it soon your country will accept and even legalize crypto. Still there is a numbers of country were not formally accepting crypto but I do believe there is a room for that and I ma think that your country leaders were looking that also. Who knows, they'll also an investors and they might pursue it in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
I have been in this cryptocurrency business not long ago,roughly two years now and there are a whole lot of benefits i have derived from becoming a member of the platform. I am crypto addict and always love to talk crypto.
You are a lucky investor and success in investing in crypto currencies in my country has not been fully formalized by the government as a valid currency so for use it cannot be reasonable
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
well. i dont use cryptocurrencies in my daily life. because they are not enough popular here. i prefer to just collect and hodl them for future. i believe that they will be much useful in the near future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Right now bitcoin is much used into trading and for large volume transactions. As more and more marketplace have begun to accept bitcoin for their services more people have begun to use bitcoin directly. Direct use of bitcoin on daily life is accessible on limited localities. Hope this will change in the future.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
I only use cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency space.
My country has not regularized cryptocurrency and s9o there's no way of making use of it in my daily activities.
 Hopefully, when it becomes accepted as  a medium of payment generally, I will get to be using it daily .
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
no, because there are no or no products or services that accept crypto payments. so a little has not been useful for everyday life, except in the convert to fiat.
It is not old age now it is good time which is well developed and it is modern age where technologies works, so I think we should accept it as payment resource which is good for sure, moving with time is the reason for development of any country, so in my state I am happy it is acceptable as payment for goods of our daily needs and we are having good time with it.

It depends on which country we are from but the real factor is most countries don't accept crypto payments and they don't even recognized it yet so if you can't spend your crypto keep holding it for sure you will get benefits by holding it too.
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9
I live in Uruguay, South America, we currently don't have many shops accepting BTC, but a new coffee shop has created new crypto (using a ERC20 token) for use as a token to buy stuff

I will probably drop by and buy some coffee using their token. It may not be much but the place has been promoted on the news and may help a lot in growing adoption around here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where I live, there aren't many restrictions on digital assets so as a result, there are many services that I can use by paying in crypto. I sometimes use it to pay utilities, buy load, food and insurances. They are sure very useful but I use fiat as much as possible since bitcoin is much precious.

Yeah when you think about it, the amount of btcs that you spend today may easily double in value in a year or two. For me there are a lot of chances where i can use bitcoin for making payments or just doing transactions but imagine how a .5 btc payment today would be worth at the end of the year or next year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
no, because there are no or no products or services that accept crypto payments. so a little has not been useful for everyday life, except in the convert to fiat.
It is not old age now it is good time which is well developed and it is modern age where technologies works, so I think we should accept it as payment resource which is good for sure, moving with time is the reason for development of any country, so in my state I am happy it is acceptable as payment for goods of our daily needs and we are having good time with it.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Where I live, there aren't many restrictions on digital assets so as a result, there are many services that I can use by paying in crypto. I sometimes use it to pay utilities, buy load, food and insurances. They are sure very useful but I use fiat as much as possible since bitcoin is much precious.
Activity: 1764
I use cryptocurrency every day for various actions, sometimes I just exchange one cryptocurrency for another when I need it, it also happens sometimes that I don't have money on my bank card and I use cryptocurrency for various online purchases and I am constantly looking for new online stores that accept cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
cryptocurrency adoption not started yet but in my opinion it will realize in near future.today many merchants start accepting bitcoin , and we hope this acceptance could more massive so we could use our cryptocurrency in daily life.
Adoption for a true will increase the use of the bitcoin, more people will be comfortable trying to use the bitcoin in their daily lives as more merchants will be willing to accept it and further move the coin to the next level
I make one or two purchases with the bitcoin but not on a high scale, just little purchases,i always search for online stores that accept cryptocurrency and I try as much as possible to patronize them, no matter how little the stuff I buy is, I see it as a contribution to developing the bitcoin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Unfortunately, cryptocurriences are not yet to be used in our daily lives. It is too precious for me to just spend it everyday. It can be very resourceful if we tend to use it in a useful way. Spending it to buy another investment is one of the wise way to use it.
cryptocurrency adoption not started yet but in my opinion it will realize in near future.today many merchants start accepting bitcoin , and we hope this acceptance could more massive so we could use our cryptocurrency in daily life.
With that beginning we will expect more adoptions to happen, we are all believers that cryptocurrency will be more useful alongside with fiat currency, as business realize this offers we will be seeing more people to embrace the chain and make this digital money as handy in our daily transactions needs,
time will come for this digital innovations.

Useful indeed, we will see more progress along the way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Unfortunately, cryptocurriences are not yet to be used in our daily lives. It is too precious for me to just spend it everyday. It can be very resourceful if we tend to use it in a useful way. Spending it to buy another investment is one of the wise way to use it.
- Exactly, formal acceptance has not yet begun, but many people, some businesses have planned, even accept the first payment with crypto, and that is really good news for us to use crypto everywhere in the near future. But when it is so popular and used as payment in life, are you ready to use your crypto or not, because I believe that at that time, the value of crypto will have big breakthroughs when acceptance and demand start to rise, and the job that suits us is probably constantly accumulating and selling when the price of crypto is as high as possible, instead of wasting it for everyday life
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
In my country not many can be used to transact with cryptocurrency, both individually and globally, but generally everyone already knows and understands what crypto is, one day surely the people in my country will prioritize crypto in shopping activities everyday.
If the government officially legalizes crypto as a means of public transactions.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Unfortunately I cannot use bitcoin everyday do by myself food and everything else I need to survive because right now in my country bitcoin is not so popular in order for shops to accept it as a payment method. I don't think there is any country where you can use Bitcoin for your everyday life because right now in the world there are only a very few shops accepting bitcoin,and those are definitely not enough for someone to live only by spending bitcoin.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
if we have crypto debit card then cryptocurrencies are useful we can buy grocery  and other shopping with crypto-based debit card and if merchants accept btc as payment then it is additional useful

If this happen and we can make deposit with cryptocurrency, i am believe it will be a good step for crypto for mass adoption. Crypto debit card make crypto closer to merchant and makes our transaction more easier and i think its more secure
Pages:
Jump to: