Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use diversification? - page 15. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
Diversification is a must in any investment really, you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
If you don't know what the meaning of diversification is, then I have shared it from Mr. Legendary.

And unfortunately I am not as ridiculous as the author of this thread.
I better both FIAT HODL 80% and Bitcoin 20%. Many rumors, FUD and FOMO if the Bitcoin will be DUMP to the price of 2500 USD. oooh Bad Bad Bad !!
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 08:06:30 PM
Now my strategy is very strange. I try to watch the market and do things that can bring me good profits in the future.
What's strange with your strategy bud? That is what's we are here for, profit and whatever strategy you have as long as it will give you profit then it is a good strategy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
Yeah sure I do diversify my Crypto holdings, I think it's a good idea to do that so that you can gain and not miss out, just like the old saying, it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. So diversification is a good idea for me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
Diversification is necessary, if you don't want to lose a lot of money, you will have to figure out how to reduce risks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 24, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
At the beginning of the year I was even afraid to think about this, I had no experience and it was just scary to lose coins, but in the end I'm glad that it turned out and significantly reduced the possible losses and increased the number of coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 24, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
In my opinion, it is always necessary to believe in what you are investing, but in this situation, of course, you need to analyze your asset and be sure that if you sell it and buy other assets, you will get a profit
Activity: 420
December 24, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
Yes, I always try to reduce the risks. It seems to me that every investor should be able to properly manage their capital.
Activity: 392
December 24, 2018, 01:30:16 PM
Those people who have long invested will tell you that it is necessary to comply with the rules of diversification and use the rules of investment, I think without risk management in the market you just lose money
Activity: 168
December 24, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Sure. It will give me a begger chances to minimize risks. As for me  i keep funds in 10 coins and tokens at this moment. All they are equal around 10% from a total portfolio. But sure I want to increase it. The next i'm going to buy is AdeX. Guys made a great work with their platform so more than sure that they will give a good profit in a future. And in total I'd like to have around 20 coins/tokens with a 5% each from a total portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 616
December 24, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Diversification is the best way to secure the investment because there are low chances of losses. As we know that crypto market is volatile So Don't depend on a single coin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 24, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
Diversification is the key to reducing risk. It should be used not only in the crypto market, but in the whole of life in general. For example, invest in gold and precious stones in parallel with investments in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
Diversity may be used as protection. Should you don't make use of how you can diversify your own money you'll be able to shed everything on the market in the event that you will see something on the market placement.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 24, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
Those who diversify their investment always remain less worried as compare to those who invest all his/her capital on a single coin. Altcoins are good option to make good money parallely as btc. There are quite good potential altcoins available at very cheap price in the current market if we choose it wisely with proper money management can make good profit out of it. Diversification can be successful only if you due diligence properly before buying.
If you do know how things works, diversifying assets can bring much safer way of trading, the more you understand how to split your assets the more possible that you will not be too worried about your investment, you just need to have a good plans and always find time to study each market that you'll be going place your money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 24, 2018, 05:51:01 AM
I prefer to leave a strong asset and use new money in flow to start buying cheap coins.

But if you see a window to start selling then you should do it. This is the reason why we are trading and that is to make money through it and use those profits to buy another cheaper coin.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
Now you can afford to buy different coins, even small ones, even the highest ones, because the price for this is currently low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
There are standard rules for investing that are best adhered to and differentiating risks is one of the most lavish since the distribution of the Deposit reduces the risk of losing money !
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
Those who diversify their investment always remain less worried as compare to those who invest all his/her capital on a single coin. Altcoins are good option to make good money parallely as btc. There are quite good potential altcoins available at very cheap price in the current market if we choose it wisely with proper money management can make good profit out of it. Diversification can be successful only if you due diligence properly before buying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 24, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
If you already earn huge profit I suggest to sold some and buy other coins with weak performance right now so that incase your first coins dump you still have some coins that can offset your losses. diversification is really a good investment strategy. don't only focus in one coin.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
Eeehm… I do make use of diversification but not all the time, cause most times you will discover that it is just a waste of your time, and buying only Bitcoin would have been better. Well, you got to buy altcoins sometimes, but what I’m trying to say is that too much of diversification does not help and you might even end up buying altcoins that are not worth it.
Activity: 504
December 21, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
I use diversification of course: only 20% of my investments goes to crypto. The rest goes into bonds, shares, properties
and some in cash. We should never stand  only on one leg as it is risky that we could fall.
Good comparison. Indeed, there is a huge need to invest separately, because today’s investment is a very responsible one for our common cause. Yet there is a big problem with this, investing is not easy.
Pages:
Jump to: