Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want to create your own state? - page 5. (Read 1554 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
No, not anarchy. There must be both a government and a court. But, for example, prisons can be replaced by deprivation of citizenship and expulsion from the country. And the system of penalties (if there is real damage).

I repeat the idea: to gather in the New State only sane people. The rest let them live where they live.

You are talking about smth utopian. How will you divide people to worthy and unworthy ones? Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
If I have to create my own state, I will make a lot of fair laws.
1. No to feminism
    - a lot of females are using the power of feminism, and its now favorable for us male.
2. No to same sex marriage
    - no one is allowed to change gender. Be contented on God's gift.
3. No to judicial exemption
    - all politicians are not excuse.

Hmmm...

1. I agree. Rights should not depend on sex. Although from the point of view of biology, females are more important for the population than males. Because they give offspring.

2. I agree. Marriage is a religious concept. At the level of the law, fundamentally new forms of legalization of relations are needed.

3. I agree. But lawsuits should not be used as a means of political pressure.
January 28, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

No prisons and no censorship..do you think it is right laws? Will it be anarchy? People have to be governed, otherwise there will be arbitrariness.

No, not anarchy. There must be both a government and a court. But, for example, prisons can be replaced by deprivation of citizenship and expulsion from the country. And the system of penalties (if there is real damage).

I repeat the idea: to gather in the New State only sane people. The rest let them live where they live.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 05:27:24 AM
The idea here is as follows: to gather the best representatives of the human race (we are Smiley ) within the framework of a single project-state. Set RIGHT laws (no prisons, no censorship, etc.) - would you like to live (at least sometimes) in such country?

No prisons and no censorship..do you think it is right laws? Will it be anarchy? People have to be governed, otherwise there will be arbitrariness.
January 28, 2018, 05:19:32 AM
The idea here is as follows: to gather the best representatives of the human race (we are Smiley ) within the framework of a single project-state. Set RIGHT laws (no prisons, no censorship, etc.) - would you like to live (at least sometimes) in such country?
Pages:
Jump to: