Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 48. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
in my office in offline job iam still use internet
iam travel agent, selling airplane tickect, package tourisme and more
in offline iam still use internet to find money, bitcoin, publisher adsense youtube, blogger, forex trading , altcoin trading and more
and iam use social media, twitter and facebook to promote my business
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
Yes. Really wasted time. Specially on facebook. The worst thing is, I hate wasting my life on the internet but I always end up scrolling on my scroll bars. Much of an addiction.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
i waste my life at the office in days, on the internet at nights... Undecided

Really bro? Sad for ya  Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
i waste my life at the office in days, on the internet at nights... Undecided
Activity: 237
I spend a lot of time on the Internet. But I do not think that this is bad. On the Internet, I get a lot of different and useful information and earn money. Is it bad?
Activity: 306
Yes, most of my times are spent on the internet
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
As long as you are doing what you want to do on purpose and you enjoy it, you can't call it wasting time in the internet for example trading and earning cryptocurrencies. In my own lifestyle i try to manage the balance between the internet and interaction between social society, this could also helps your brain relax for a bit and relieve stress.
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
omg i was actually doing this for a long long time then one day i found https://thecryptochat.net/index.php and now my life is not wasted any more!!!!!
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
I am spending almost all my waking hours on the internet but I'm not wasting my time nor my life.

I am doing cryptocurrency trading and earn my keeps from it. I  learned a lot when I met real cryptotraders at thecryptochat.net. I'm still learning and it's nice to be doing things that I like and gain from it.

Activity: 206
Yes I do. What else can I do ?

This is very normal.
Activity: 504
I would've call it a waste of time or life even though I use the internet a lot but it's my remote library or every form of information and I can't do without it for more than a day.

I agree with you. The Internet is not just a waste of time. This is a colloquial source of information. And there is no difference whether I will read a book, paper or electronic. I can not call the Internet a waste of time
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
I would've call it a waste of time or life even though I use the internet a lot but it's my remote library or every form of information and I can't do without it for more than a day.
Activity: 118
I waste of time on entertaiment purpose is particular as read news, listen to music,find a product on website, use social media... etc
Activity: 546
YES everyday im stay at home and my boyfriend is laptop , spending time with internet..
sometime i felt boring ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
I used to spend a lot of time on the internet, about 70% I on the internet 30% in the real world. But now I already have an offline job so, now only about 30% I spend time on the internet
Why do you say that wasting time on the Internet? Maybe you spend time when you are not online? Who knows? It seems to me that the life of the network is a separate life, and people only toggles online or offline.
Activity: 168
I think a lot of us bitcoiners spend their lives at home on the internet all day wasting away. It's entertaining but if you stop to think about it then you realize your time is going to waste.
Activity: 378
I used to spend a lot of time on the internet, about 70% I on the internet 30% in the real world. But now I already have an offline job so, now only about 30% I spend time on the internet
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
We all spend our lives even if we do nothing. Just because we live. How we live and what we do is just work and rest. Some people like to do it on the Internet, and someone on the street. Why is the Internet worse?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
for me is maybe or not! because I don't know if it wasting or not. maybe on how you define wasting your life on internet.
I work 8 hours a day 6 times week coding and encoding and my laptop is connected online. It is my work life now as worker in this company.
and by doing signature campaign job is my extra income. 
Activity: 224
Well, I can say that I'm online 24/7 (mostly). But it doesn't interfere my everyday life. I can be travelling, doing sports or hanging out and still be in the Internet. So for me it's not a waste of life, it's a part of my life.
Pages:
Jump to: