Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 21. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Definitely very important to make research before going into any project whether an ICO or IEO. Many projects out there which are either meaningless or definitely total scam. Most times they used a plagiarized white paper and deceive investors
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Investing money in any project is a very serious step that requires maximum attention to the project in which you are going to invest your money. It is necessary to examine all the documents that you can find about the project, see the members of his team. Collect all the information in one and only then make a decision on investing in a new project.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Every decision we make is a tough decision. because ICO is a project that involves offering new coins. so we are required to know this project how the future accepts. it has become a natural thing for bounty hunters  and investors to do their own research
Doing deeper research is much needed from this venue of investment, knowing what will be the potential offers of projects that will going to support and how it be beneficial to our investment, we can lessen our risk if we will do our best doing our research and investigations., Be mindful from what you believe in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
yes analysis and research about before doing anything is important because if you blindly invest in something you will definitely giving you to the loss in most of the time because you need to be more alert after your analysis but in sometimes the proper research will helpful for you to take the next chance in difficult situation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Every decision we make is a tough decision. because ICO is a project that involves offering new coins. so we are required to know this project how the future accepts. it has become a natural thing for bounty hunters  and investors to do their own research
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
This is one of the most necessary conditions of the market, because only in this way can you really create a correct picture of the world, because it is with your head that you must always think and make a decision. Therefore, it is always correct.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I fully support the above.  We need to tighten control over the conduct of ICO.  Studying a project is necessary before you decide to invest.  Those companies that conduct ICO just to collect money badly spoil the reputation.  Those projects that are really having a good idea and a specific goal for the production of their own product, further promotion and development.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
All investments involve some degree of risk. It's important that we understand before we invest that we could lose some or all of our money. That's why it is a must rule for anyone who's considering on investing on ICO's that we do our own due diligence. It is very essential to obtain as much information as possible about the project and most especially, pay close attention to the team handling it. There are no sure bets, but the more we know, the better our odds of yielding high returns from this ICO's.

Activity: 154
In general, there are ideas where you can now invest or at least take part in the bounty? to earn a little money for yourself, because the market is not the best situation
Hi, I found a place for myself here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521, if you are interested, come in, there is hope that the guys have a good place among competitors
An interesting idea, now that there is nothing interesting on the market, trends are constantly changing, even possibly in a good way.
I chose it for myself on the recommendation of my friends, I myself think about how to get back to the prosak again, but the reviews are good, and besides, they also have an IEO.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
all investments must research not only ICO but in buying coin, investment in ICO at risk , must be extra research so we can make a profit
I suggest research through concepts, reading whitepapers, teams, partners and how the ICO project promotes it
Activity: 76
In general, there are ideas where you can now invest or at least take part in the bounty? to earn a little money for yourself, because the market is not the best situation
Hi, I found a place for myself here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521, if you are interested, come in, there is hope that the guys have a good place among competitors
An interesting idea, now that there is nothing interesting on the market, trends are constantly changing, even possibly in a good way.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
We must much research before join some project, if you need the reason why, it's simple, are you ready lose your money?!. So, we must research more info about ICO if we want to invest to some project. and I prefer join IEO project right now actually
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
At the moment I do not invest in any ICO's , but I'm absolutely convinced that before doing any investment it is necessary to thoroughly understand the project / business where you want to invest money, otherwise it is just like throwing them to the wind. Cryptocurrencies do not forgive frivolous handling of money, so think carefully before investing your money here
Activity: 309
in 2017 i dont research anything about ICO i just want to make money from ICO.
but this year ICO mostly dead and shitcoin so we need to be careful when buying ICO, and of course doing research is the main thing before investing.
Activity: 728

Yeah, it is really what you say. Crypto currencies through ICO can be very profitable and can also be very detrimental. That is why we must be careful when choosing ICO. We must conduct research and analysis before choosing ICO. This is an important step that we must go through seriously. If at this stage we do not carry out the analysis, we will most likely choose the wrong ICO and we will only be easily deceived.
Activity: 378
yes, it is dangerous to invest in ico, even though the profit offered are very large but very vulnerable to fraud, in my opinion if you want to invest in ico, all you have to do is research the ico correctly.
Correct research is an impossible story, all can only be researched at a relative level because the source of information from the projects is unclear, what we can consider is just the development team, the plan, whitepaper, and the level of reliability is not too high, quite reliant on luck to invest. And with past projects, luck is quite high, but now, the scope of luck is probably too small, almost projects are just scams, investing in ICO is really difficult, more thorough research also only brings zero in the results
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Investing such as ico are risky but its better to research before joining ico because lot of ico in this seasons getting scam lot of investors so we need to take the risk of it.
investing in any project on the cryptocurrency market is a big risk, but we accept the risks because we understand what kind of profit can be
Activity: 560
Investing such as ico are risky but its better to research before joining ico because lot of ico in this seasons getting scam lot of investors so we need to take the risk of it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
For me? yes I must have done some research first, even though my research was futile because many projects looked very ambitious and serious and the profile of the team was legit but after ico was successful, it was not the same as i am expected. ending scam, again and again. unpredictable  Angry . I often lose when investing in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 362
For me, when I plan to invest in an ICO I used to deep research before to proceed investing on it. So, that I will not regret and will not surprise for the possible happen in my money. By the way these days bitcoin has a quite good fluctuations that almost reach $6,000, so I think many good ICO will come soon and thoae had been stack will finally list in any crypto exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: