Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 23. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
there is 4 5 user in this forum. i am looking their posts for new icos. they know market better than me.

i dont trust ico sites. you can get 5 stars if you advertise them

This.

Plus, what does the 5-star rating actually tells you?

Are they capable of executing their roadmap plan and idea?

5 star.

Do they have a working product?

5 star.

How will they attract customers to your business?

5 star.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
there is 4 5 user in this forum. i am looking their posts for new icos. they know market better than me.

i dont trust ico sites. you can get 5 stars if you advertise them
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you do not research before investing in a coin, it is like jumping in a river without knowing the depth of it. Researching enables you to understand the kind of project you are investing in, and what benefits you can get from it. Risks are worth taking though, but it should be reasonable risks.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Of course, investment before you need to researching everything which is project about self. I want to tell you something don't forget us to joining random good project Ico. Remember it, you money is the real think don't loss your money for investment in unless project Ico.
Activity: 64
Carefully reading the concept of the project is sometimes not enough to predict whether the coin will be successful. I had a case when everything was cool and the concept, and the team talked, answered all the questions, and then everything turned downside. The project was merged very quickly. The team should provide a clear idea of how they are going to maintain the value of the token.
Predicting how cryptocurrency will lead, even for experienced traders, is a challenge. Therefore, a certain one recipe cannot exist, otherwise we would all have been enriched. So constant self-education and monitoring of the situation will help keep you alert
It may sound strange, but we must not forget about intuition. I like that on taklimakan site I can immediately see the news, analysis of the cryptocurrency market and expert predictions. It is convenient that everything is in the same place. But I also always fundamentally evaluate the project, what changes have been made and how they can influence the price of cryptocurrency. When you analyze the concepts of many projects, luck and failure, you begin to subconsciously make your prediction
Activity: 66
Carefully reading the concept of the project is sometimes not enough to predict whether the coin will be successful. I had a case when everything was cool and the concept, and the team talked, answered all the questions, and then everything turned downside. The project was merged very quickly. The team should provide a clear idea of how they are going to maintain the value of the token.
Predicting how cryptocurrency will lead, even for experienced traders, is a challenge. Therefore, a certain one recipe cannot exist, otherwise we would all have been enriched. So constant self-education and monitoring of the situation will help keep you alert
Activity: 140
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
before investing in any ico i follow my personal well analysis website icorating.com they have in-depth data analytics to research in any ico
COVIR.IO
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

Of course I do research whenever I invest in ICOs. I looked unto it deep, like reading the whitepaper, searching for grammatical errors (a good project makes sure that their whitepaper has been proofread a lot of times), and check the capability of the team.

With growing popularity on IEOs, i think investor dont have to make their own research. Its already done by exchanger. But if we join in IEOs, better choose IEOs from reputable exchanger and i am believe its more safe to us
copper member
Activity: 266
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

Of course I do research whenever I invest in ICOs. I looked unto it deep, like reading the whitepaper, searching for grammatical errors (a good project makes sure that their whitepaper has been proofread a lot of times), and check the capability of the team.
Activity: 569
Research is a good option to know the project perfectly than invest some ico with not doing research from it. Because lot of ico that i've been join getting scam and wasting some time and money.

Research is the most important thing to ascertain whether we are following a good project or a scam, most people only believe in the news without doing research so that when they are hit by a scam they are sorry.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
On making an investment in any project during ICO. Its best not to depend on the public for the information you need. The perception of the public could be influenced by media and advertising which have been structured by the project.
The first research done was to look at the concepts offered after seeing the team that was in the project and if all looked good I then we studied the whitepaper

Good research certainly makes us likely to have big profits and avoid loss or get scam, I always do research before investing because I care about my money,
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I will always do research and analysis before deciding to invest in a project. Choosing a project in investing is risky because we will risk the assets we have. When we are right, we will gain a number of benefits and when we are wrong we will suffer losses and even lose all the assets we have. Investing in an ICO project must be really good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Yes that is the most important thing to do in investing, not just in ICOs but everything that involves your money. Get a background of their team if you see some redflags on their founders and core team then don't hesitate to leave that project and go another project with a team that have a good background.
When you smells something bad then don't go any further, redflags is an indications that you need to move forward and forget about such project, it's your money that you needed to protect, stop regretting after you lose but start being wise to keep investigating about any investment project that you will going to do with your money.

Experienced already give us hint that any investment needs a deeper study and research.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Yes that is the most important thing to do in investing, not just in ICOs but everything that involves your money. Get a background of their team if you see some redflags on their founders and core team then don't hesitate to leave that project and go another project with a team that have a good background.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Not just in ICO but in all of your investment .
You should know what you are investing in so you wouldn't be a victim of scams.
You shouldn't be lazy to just put up your money if you don't want to cry because of being scam .
I strongly agree, that investing in any business must go through previous research to ensure that the money invested is not lost, because without research it is equally risking money in an unclear business.
Research must also be carried out before ICO cryptocurrency investment, where the developer must be clear, analysis and prospects for coins to be launched so the results do not disappoint.
Activity: 672
Crypto investment is a very risky one and in order not to lose a lot in crypto world the best thing to do is proper research before investing in any ICO project. I think proper research to some extent minimizes the risk in crypto investment.
Activity: 994
The first research done was to look at the concepts offered after seeing the team that was in the project and if all looked good I then we studied the whitepaper
Activity: 630
When you don't research before investing, it will be like you are throwing your money away. You have to research about the project at all cost before investing in it. Researching will inform you of the details of the project.

Very logically, everything must be learned carefully and smartly to make a profit for you. This isn't an easy thing you do right now because many people have failed this.
It seems to me that in 2016 and 2017, the most relevant was the study of all available information on the ico company, because almost 90 percent of all projects showed at least some results, but more tears than the best fairly good development rate.  Earnings were appropriate.  And today, if you study the information and you liked something, it still does not guarantee success.
Pages:
Jump to: