Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?! - page 2. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Yeah, I guess we can find some activities to do so that we can take our time in some other ways.   Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
3 days ? WOW !

I can imagine binge playing Counter-Strike and staying up all night but 3 days ?

Find something else to do with your time.

Computers can do a lot

Gaming suck shit though i quote many years ago because they are all GAY now.

..except Goat Simulator.. i got that but still didn't play it yet.

Get a new online / computer hobby.

There is a wide world of stuff to get into.
Activity: 4
Had the same problem for a long time. As soon as I started doing Crypto and really trying to find some gems that addiction just kinda faded away. Maybe I replaced a gaming addiction with a kind of gambling addiction, but it's just as fun and I have made some pretty decent money from it
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
start working out or go outside. Get yourself busy basically
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Get a full time job, then you will never have enough time for playing video games any more. Trust me.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Usually people who play games because they have a lot of free time in their daily life. Game is one of the escapees to fill the leisure time. Therefore, in order to play the game does not always appear so good you fill your spare time with positive activities that are useful.Such as: read novels, magazines, newspapers, sports, and more.
Changes that do not necessarily mean that can be instantly removed instantly. Of course it should be gradual like you should
Reduce the portion of your game playing time bit by bit. For example: if you are in one piece of game play as much as 3 hours, then do
The reduction is a bit like reducing 30 minutes only.So when you play the game live 2 hours 30 minutes. Do it 3-7 days. If it is already Smiley
Subtract to 0 or none.
Activity: 110
Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley

Right, but how do you forget the key? The key is bitcoin addiction instead of gaming addiction. So that you can earn something, at least.
Activity: 28
Just stop. You need a strong will.
Activity: 306
Gaming addiction is still better than gambling addiction, at least you don't lose your money in gaming  Smiley
Activity: 91
Try to break the habit and routine that you are in. Get addicted to something else, like running, boxing etc to replace the time and effort you were putting in. Select an activity where you can interact and work/play with others. Stick with it, its not going to be easy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Just have to find something that would keep you busy and distracted,
But it seems so hard at first but some of my friends already done it they have been addicted to some online games for a couple of year and decided to quit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
You need to find another dependency, for example, from studying in the gym or drawing on canvas. You can always find a replacement.
Activity: 149
Build a btc addiction lol, one addiction for another.
Activity: 154
Last night i losed 150$ on dallas match. They are freaking me, Dallas and chicago score 3,6,9 minute and match finished with 2-1 score. Angry
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Get a dog. It is necessary to walk and it is necessary to train. Trust me you will have much less free time to play.

If a person is passionate about something, then the dog will not help him.
To give up this dependence, you need to show willpower.
I had a game addiction. But in one day I just deleted all games and all accounts

It depends on what kind of dog. If you have a very large and angry dog, then a person even going to the toilet with her permission will walk Grin
Activity: 140
Come on man. This is only your thing and you must solve it. Just do it and that is all.
Activity: 159
just try to get any work, work that you like so much, stay away from your gadget maybe thats my suggestion

Quite right. Any other interesting work will simply displace the games from your life. You just need to find yourself such an occupation that really brings pleasure.
Activity: 174
just try to get any work, work that you like so much, stay away from your gadget maybe thats my suggestion
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Play as much as you can, there will come a point that you get bored and you want to do more things. Another option is to break the pc and not to touch it again.
Activity: 476
Yeah, avoiding anything that's got t do with technology
Pages:
Jump to: