Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anyone have a cure for gaming addiction?! - page 3. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Chainjoes.com
As the title says, I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction. I cannot simply lift my hands off my mouse and keyboard. I even ignore some of my college's days and continue playing, and even when I am at college, I keep thinking about what I am going to do when I get home and continue my games. I stay awake for more than 3 days just playing.

I am looking for a cure because this is getting out of control. I won't graduate from college and have a life, if I keep acting like that. Skyrim or LoL won't help me in real life, lol.

Keep yourself away from the computer and try to find other activities such as joining the organization on campus, and make yourself as busy as possible  Grin
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Yes,Bankruptcy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
The cure for your gaming addiction is yourself discipline. If you now that there's going wrong in your habit playing computer games then you should stop or have a limit to continue playing. It's up to you on how you manage your time playing and time for your other activities.
Or maybe you should shut down your computer and do the things you miss up.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pretty simple. Dont do it. Its all about your mindset.

It's very easy to say, but it's impossible to stop when you are fascinated by an interesting game, always want to continue a little more.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Pretty simple. Dont do it. Its all about your mindset.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I assume a girlfriend of wive hasn't fixed the problem so far? Then I would definitely say a clinic or something. There are not many in Europe, at least not that I know of but guess that could or should help. But a good and active relationship should really help too.
Activity: 235
Who will invent a cure for game addiction will become a genius, a sweat that it is really difficult to control this process.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
same goes with me I am really addicted to some online games and I know I won't earn and have something from it,
I could only stop for a week but after that it is really hard to resist the temptation of playing again,
Hope that I could overcome it like what my friend did .
Activity: 266
Its totally upto you that how much you love your life and what you wanna become.You have to become a game addict if you want tot choose a profession related to gaming.I would suggest you to learn computer science as there you can built your own games and play whole day long.
Activity: 314
Get a dog. It is necessary to walk and it is necessary to train. Trust me you will have much less free time to play.

If a person is passionate about something, then the dog will not help him.
To give up this dependence, you need to show willpower.
I had a game addiction. But in one day I just deleted all games and all accounts
Activity: 33
Get a dog. It is necessary to walk and it is necessary to train. Trust me you will have much less free time to play.
Activity: 197
No cure man. Just need willpower to keep your game-playing time to a set amount.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
As the title says, I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction. I cannot simply lift my hands off my mouse and keyboard. I even ignore some of my college's days and continue playing, and even when I am at college, I keep thinking about what I am going to do when I get home and continue my games. I stay awake for more than 3 days just playing.

I am looking for a cure because this is getting out of control. I won't graduate from college and have a life, if I keep acting like that. Skyrim or LoL won't help me in real life, lol.
What I can simply refer to you is that, delete your games in your computer or isolate yourself in using computer. However, this things can't be done if you aren't disciplined. For me, in order to do this stuffs to keep you away from computer, it would be better if you know how to discipline yourself.
Activity: 269
Search for a cheat that increases your points/score/gems/gold/skill point then make it Max after that you will get bored of the game and leave it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Try another hobby or engage yourself in a different passion not connected to gambling. Talk to your family and friends. I know someone who is addicted to gambling, but now he is not into gambling for the last 10 years. What he do? His wife threaten to divorce him if he's gonna stop gambling. So he put his time to another hobby, which is collecting or assembling model planes or cars. So after work, I will see him at his garage assembling it until he is sleepy. And that's how he overcome he's gambling addiction.
Activity: 298
I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction
Simply, take one BIG hammer and smash your computer, (so you dont have on what to play with anymore).  Grin ... then you will need to find some job to earn money for new computer... and then with the job and college you would not have time to think about games... so with the time you will totally forget about it.
Damaging your phone or computer does not save a person from playing dependency. If a person wants to play gambling, then he will find where to do it.
Activity: 27
start working out or go outside. Get yourself busy basically
Activity: 288
I am currently looking for a cure for my gaming addiction
Simply, take one BIG hammer and smash your computer, (so you dont have on what to play with anymore).  Grin ... then you will need to find some job to earn money for new computer... and then with the job and college you would not have time to think about games... so with the time you will totally forget about it.
Activity: 27
somtime the cure is switching this hobby with another one you get the same feeling about, for me it was design and computer programming
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Real life sucks, I think you should cure your gaming addiction and start to become an internet addict. There's lots of interesting and especially funny thing on the internet and you can troll people and do all kinds of different things.
Pages:
Jump to: