Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 3. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 16, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
We can see that bitcoins have been falling pointedly finished the previous three months and there is no indication of recuperation, so I think these are signs that the market is falling. In any case, I surmise that with the considerable applications that bitcoin can convey, I am sure that bitcoin will be the key money without bounds, keeping it basic for the person to exchange. quick, not all that high security.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:39:53 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
The future of bitocin is quite clear this year, you have seen that bitocin prices are falling sharply over the past three months, the market is constantly in crisis, the market capitalization is declining and there is not yet. Signs will increase again. I believe this will be the last bitcoin price increase so you can get out, so you need to constantly monitor the market to get a feel for the situation.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 06:31:50 PM
There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also,
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

Bitcoin is good condition to buy so I suggest to investors to buy now because bitcoin will goes up again in near future and it is the good time to put all your funds into the bitcoin because market condition is favorable to buy bitcoin and this is the best time to put all your funds into bitcoin because bitcoin have a great future and that all the things create a good impact on bitcoin price and bitcoin future,
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
I think Bitcoin's future is good. It is widely known to the people of the world. Through which people have gained knowledge about the world market. The market arrangement is managed by buying different coins. By purchasing these coins, bitcoin will one day reach the number one spot in the world market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
There is no doubt that bitcoin has a brighter future, prices have changed very quickly, But no matter how these fluctuations, we can say bitcoin must have a good future, because its potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
April 15, 2018, 12:22:02 AM
Bitcoin has a very bright future because i believe that it is the future of currencies and it will replace all currency papers but of course that can change.
That right. I am trusting we have future in the bitcoin. As should see history value bitcoin you can see the value before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now on the coin market. Bitcoin attempts all the best to achieve the moon. Numerous advantages and possibilities can get from the bitcoin. That is the reason people are obsessed to have bitcoin. These days it is getting more well-known year by year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
April 13, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Bitcoin is recovering strongly after several consecutive days of declines, bitcoin has now rebounded to $ 8200 and there is a slight correction before continuing to increase. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 9000 tomorrow, so you should invest in bitcoin right now, before the $ 9000 price bitcoin will adjust slightly down to 7600 $ and That's the right time for you to buy.
Bitcoin has a future for sure. Among all the coins in the crypto world, it is the only coin with a lot of potential hidden in it. The technology was criticized in the start and was not allowed to grow at its natural pace that is why we have just seen only few countries in the world that have legalized Bitcoin. As the technology grows, the more countries starts accepting it, the more chances for Bitcoin to replace fiat or cash and become the future currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Bitcoin is recovering strongly after several consecutive days of declines, bitcoin has now rebounded to $ 8200 and there is a slight correction before continuing to increase. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 9000 tomorrow, so you should invest in bitcoin right now, before the $ 9000 price bitcoin will adjust slightly down to 7600 $ and That's the right time for you to buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
April 13, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?  Does Bitcoin have a future?

Of course, yes, this inquiry is already asking before. Why we can’t put our mind that we have the future on the cryptocurrency.  We have a future on the bitcoin of the individuals who bought the bitcoin stock a couple of years prior and for those individuals begin on to recognize the bitcoin on last year or this year. We still have a chance to change our lives with the help of the bitcoin like Winkelevoss twins.   
Activity: 4
April 12, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
I think that bitcoin is, for now, the leading crypto and may be passed in front another one. Who really knows? SmileyBTC
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 07:06:07 PM
I want to believe that it does and I really think that it have a future,The more the investors we have the higher the value it goes and the longer we could enjoy this crypto currency,I just hope that we could use it for a very long time.
Yes we can hope that we will use bitcoin for everything and for a long long time, because bitcoin is the future currency and in modern time all the people will give more preference to bitcoin as compare to fiat currency, so it is expected that bitcoin will become a very common currency to be use for everything for which we are using fiat currency, because bitcoin is now becoming one of the most important part of our life.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 06:43:16 PM

I think at the present time the future of bitcoin is extremely hard to predict, the price of bitcoin in the past few months has been continuously decreasing and there are no signs of recovery. The market is slowly falling into crisis, so the future of bitcoin will be able to disappear and be replaced by another coin in the future.
Activity: 40
April 10, 2018, 04:04:36 PM
The future is already planned for bitcoin and you should see any bad news as a determent from you buying bitcoin and an advantage for others that control the news to buy it. The future is promising.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 03:21:17 PM
I want to believe that it does and I really think that it have a future,The more the investors we have the higher the value it goes and the longer we could enjoy this crypto currency,I just hope that we could use it for a very long time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 06:45:47 PM
Of course, bitcoin will have a future. Human needs are increasing and bitcoin is born to meet these needs. And bitcoin is considered a highly profitable business or investment of many. They respect bitcoin and vote bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market to earn  for them.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 09, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
BTC is not owned by anybody, they exist worldwide, so BTC will exist forever, they will thrive in the future. Although the market is currently down, but in the next few months the price of BTC will increase again. Do not worry too much about BTC pricing.
Activity: 70
April 09, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
I guess this is a good sign for bitcoin, it is just that those who lower their pay rate does not have enough value to stick with the bitcoin value since it is increasing rapidly at the moment. Since bitcoin is increasing good, I think that is not a bad thing it just means that we are totally growing community despite of those bad comment for bitcoin, investors really come and invest their money and help to grow its value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
Bitcoin has a very bright future because i believe that it is the future of currencies and it will replace all currency papers but of course that can change.

Bitcoin going down and down. Two months ago BTC price $20000.but right now BTC price $6700.. I hope there will be good news about bitcoin and will make everything normal again
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 09, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
Of course, bitcoin has a future because it is the very first and the strongest crypto currency. It is gaining very powerful momentum and although the peak days might be behind, there's a still a lot to get from btc
Pages:
Jump to: